Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Southern Colonial

by patul Posted 6th Jan 2007 at 1:35 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2007 at 9:39 AM by patul

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
#51 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:37 PM
I love this house, thank you!
Mad Poster
#52 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 10:11 PM
Congratulations on the "feature". You and this great house deserve it. I have downloaded it on two computers now and it is still my favorite. The curb appeal is amazing and it layed out in such an efficient yet "old fashioned" manner. Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 9:23 PM
Beautiful ! :D
Field Researcher
#54 Old 10th May 2007 at 5:01 PM
cute little house just what i need ...thanks

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Instructor
#55 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:37 AM
Very nice home patul. Fantastic stuff.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:20 PM
Question: What in the package involves OFB? Is it a small thing or crucial to the house?

Depending on my friend's kindness I may have OFB tomorrow, but if not, I'd like to know if there's any chance I can have a non-OFB version of it. Sorry, and beautiful work.

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Mad Poster
#57 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 2:42 AM
Ooooooo....pretty!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 12:23 AM
Does this lot comes with the items or just the lot?
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 10:58 PM
Thanks so much for your neat medium sized home. I used it mainly for a single couple and the playing speed is excellent. The master bedroom missed a door for access, but it only took me 10 seconds to place one. I like the backyard too.
Test Subject
#60 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sierradane
I love it as well!

In my 'retarded girl/baby' problematic story where I had tried to age a baby to a child, gotten a child body with a baby mentality and then made the body a baby again...

That little female baby grew up, went to university, graduated cumma sum laude and became an ecological guru. She and her identical twin sister (the sister was prettier-probably due to her health problems as a baby) married identical brothers that they had met in university. The uglier twin's husband became the mayor, and the other's a senator.

Why do I tell you this? The male twins' parents moved out of their large house after the first 9 children grew up and with their last child, a teen daughter, moved into this house you made!!!

They are enjoying the twilight years of their elder lives. And with their mayor son living next door, they don't have to worry about anything!

Great job and well worth the download on dialup

Thats some story you got there By the way great house patul.

Don't mess with Saget
Instructor
#61 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 4:05 PM
what a wonderful house. thanks

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 10:18 PM
oh patul...what can i say. your house is soo amazing~!
can't download without sayin thank you

<3
nattie
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 3:09 PM
I really love this house, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 2:43 PM
Thanks! It's awesome :)
Page 3 of 3