Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 7:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can't rent or even click on apartment doors
Weird glitch, every time I move a sim into an apartment I can't access the doors. Can't check out the apartments, landlords keep spawning, and whenever my cursor hangs over the door my sims portraits resets and the sims itself glitches out and turns in random directions. This only happens if I try to access the doors otherwise it all works peachy keen, except for the spawning landlords and continuous 'please rent an apartment' dialogue boxes.

I tried using the BAT Box to fix apartment residencies, nothing. In fact i think that's why I started spawning more landlords. Fix?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 8:47 AM
Does it happen in a fresh game with no CC?
Game Help:Game Problemwiki
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Does it happen in a fresh game with no CC?
Game Help:Game Problemwiki

I was really hoping not to have to start from scratch, but it totally worked. Thanks!

Now to upload and test new CC so that this doesn't happen again. *sigh*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 7:00 PM
You don't have to start fresh- testing with no CC just tells you that the problem is with your CC. If you follow that guide I linked you to, it will explain how to find exactly which piece or pieces of CC are causing the issue, and how to solve it.