Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strike a pose! New modeling and couple posebox... for modeling sims - CupOfPoses v1!

by eletrodj Posted 16th Mar 2009 at 9:40 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:23 PM by whiterider

148 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 3:06 PM
I would love love love to have this... but unlucky.... my computer wont take those kind of downloads.. I dont know maybe I install em wrng. Am I not just supposed to unpack it in WinRAR and then lie it into the downloads file in my thesims2 map?
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#77 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 4:39 PM
English only and stop asking for zip files
Stop posting in Spanish. MTS2 is an English only site because it's the one language all the moderation staff speaks. Anyone posting in another language will receive a warning from here on out.

Also stop asking for zip files. As eletrodj has already said, several times, it's against our guidelines to upload the same file in two different formats and there is absolutely no reason why anyone would be unable to download rar files. See our Downloading for Fracking Idiots FAQ for help. Anyone continuing to ask for zip files from here on out will also receive a warning. Eletrodj should not have repeat himself over and over.

Thank you for your cooperation.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 7:47 PM
greatness in a cup. Nice job
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#79 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JLonier
Stop posting in Spanish. MTS2 is an English only site because it's the one language all the moderation staff speaks. Anyone posting in another language will receive a warning from here on out.

Also stop asking for zip files. As eletrodj has already said, several times, it's against our guidelines to upload the same file in two different formats and there is absolutely no reason why anyone would be unable to download rar files. See our Downloading for Fracking Idiots FAQ for help. Anyone continuing to ask for zip files from here on out will also receive a warning. Eletrodj should not have repeat himself over and over.

Thank you for your cooperation.

It's in Portuguese, not Spanish.

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Test Subject
#80 Old 2nd May 2009 at 9:50 PM
Noob question.. How do you make it work? I bought the cup, but I still have the same boring poses. I did everything exactly the way it should have been done...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#81 Old 2nd May 2009 at 9:52 PM
Step 1: Buy the cup.
Step 2: Click on the cup
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#82 Old 2nd May 2009 at 10:01 PM Last edited by SimSam83 : 2nd May 2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Figured it Out
Well, I can get the cup, place, blah blah blah.. But when I try to click it, it comes up with no pie menu. Just like when you try to click something that can't be clicked (I hope that makes sense.)
EDIT: OH SNAP. No one told me it can't be sed by elders. Duh. Nevermind then.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#83 Old 2nd May 2009 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimSam83
Well, I can get the cup, place, blah blah blah.. But when I try to click it, it comes up with no pie menu. Just like when you try to click something that can't be clicked (I hope that makes sense.)
EDIT: OH SNAP. No one told me it can't be sed by elders. Duh. Nevermind then.

Hum... I can't imagine an elder doing such poses. :D

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 16th May 2009 at 11:38 AM
Awesome!! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#85 Old 22nd May 2009 at 4:47 AM
Where exactly is the cup found in buy mode? I wasn't aware of a section called 'general'.
This looks great tho, and I'd love to have those couple poses in my game.
Test Subject
#86 Old 24th May 2009 at 7:20 PM
how do u place the couples for the couple poses
Test Subject
#87 Old 24th May 2009 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmycake42
Where exactly is the cup found in buy mode? I wasn't aware of a section called 'general'.
This looks great tho, and I'd love to have those couple poses in my game.

misc. I think
Test Subject
#88 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:35 PM
Greats poses! I really like the ones of McKey and Samantha you included from America's Next Top Model in there. I've been waiting on couple poses forever, they would really work for my stories!:D

Fear of Blood Tends to Create a Fear for the Flesh
Test Subject
#89 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:30 PM
Whats The Cheat So They Can Talk!
Test Subject
#90 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
Is it possible for you to make this in a zip file. I can't use rar files unfortunately. =(
The poses are amazing though. Very nice job. Thumbs up.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 11:50 AM
Amazing thanks
Test Subject
#92 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:27 PM
omg omg omg! THANK YOU!
I can take a good pictures of my sims right now! I love both versions! thou I have no idea about how to make my sims pose the couple poses
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#93 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fofo-16
omg omg omg! THANK YOU!
I can take a good pictures of my sims right now! I love both versions! thou I have no idea about how to make my sims pose the couple poses

Active the snapobjectstogrid and moveobjects. Take the sim and put close to the second. Keep doing that to the couple to be perfect.

Test Subject
#94 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:46 PM
Thank you! This is great! I love the poses, I bet they will look fantastic in-game. I think I'm becoming addicted to sim pose-box-thingies.... =D
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM
tttttttthhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkzzzzzzzzz (that say thankz)

accept no imitations
music is 4 life
did i forget to mention i make no sense to anyone?
xxx
Test Subject
#96 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:00 AM
(What's snapobjectstogrid?)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#97 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:31 AM
the cheat, boolprop snapobjectstogrid false

Test Subject
#98 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:06 PM
Nice stuff!
Test Subject
#99 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 1:11 PM
hi, i have downloaded this but it wont show up in my game. how do i get it to show? please reply
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#100 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stormshannon
hi, i have downloaded this but it wont show up in my game. how do i get it to show? please reply

Did you follow the downloads instructions?

Page 4 of 6