Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 4:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Apartment Life
Default Cannot Add More Walls
I'm building an apartment building, and I've reached the wall limit before I'm done. Is there any cheat or mod that will allow me to add more walls? I know the cheat to add more floors, but I haven't yet come across one for more walls.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 6:11 AM
I think typically what you do is install new wall types using Scriptorium and then place walls of different types.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I think typically what you do is install new wall types using Scriptorium and then place walls of different types.

I'm sorry but I have no clue what that means. Do you mean using half-walls?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 6:46 PM
Kestrellyn may be referring to Numenor's custom walls. They're available on this site and will have more info about installing them. The Scriptorium is a way to install custom walls and stairs but it's possible to edit the relevant game text files by hand if you understand what you're doing.
Space Pony
#5 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 3:36 AM
Well, there is something by Mootilda that allows you to replace, say, half-walls and fences with walls... https://modthesims.info/d/327132/co...an-13-2010.html