Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Germany 2006 Stadium

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 10th Jul 2006 at 10:34 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2006 at 6:37 AM by nengi65 : fixed thumbnail setting

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
#26 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:08 PM
totally awesome!! Shame we lost ;( (England)

But awesome job!!!

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:44 PM
None of your creations work, they all crash. Post custom content links or use objects only from the sims 2 original without EP items.
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 10:53 PM
I'm speechless, it is just brilliant.

;(

If only I could download .rar!
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:58 AM
w00t w00t! This really rules! It is an awesome-oooo stadium. (I refuse to congratulate Italy, because that trophy should've gone home with Portugal lol).
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:55 PM
Default I agree
Even though I am Italian I agree Portugal should have one, Deco is my favorite, he is the hottest.... Oh and I fixed the problem with me not being able to download .rar!! So thanks again for making it is just amazing. I have one question though, you said you fixed the crashing problem... But did you fix it with this download too? Thanks!

~ Buttons

SNOW PATROL
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 10:31 AM
this is very weird only hald of the items that are in this are actually on my game all i have is the chairs no walls or anything are there and where did u get that letter a that is near the top of the building
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:50 PM
Fabulous! Thanks

:)
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xlilkrissyx
None of your creations work, they all crash. Post custom content links or use objects only from the sims 2 original without EP items.

The same for me. For now i have found 5 community items that crash the game. Taj Mahal ( i have read that it needs 3 EPS ), and this one, both crash it. I have only The Sims 2. Problem is that i cannot delete them from the buildings list in the game, because if i click on them the game just crashes. Going to reinstall everything i guess.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 5:06 AM
thanks so much i hope you play soccer in the new free time game
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 8:41 PM
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 5:57 PM
sports in the new game free time comfirmed yahoo sports for this soccer field
Scholar
#37 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 6:26 PM
This Stadium Looks Fantastic! Thanks for Sharing It!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Page 2 of 2