Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NPC Career Mega Pack (FIXED 9.12.08)

by TashaFaun Posted 23rd Jul 2008 at 10:09 PM - Updated 6th May 2009 at 12:13 AM by TashaFaun

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 12:29 PM
do you have blue versions of the icons?

I want to keep my game "mod free-like" as much as possible.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 7:09 PM
Nope. You're welcome to make them =) I didn't feel like changing them since they were maxis made anyway.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 4:16 PM
I loved these but had to pull them because of the motives thing which you have fixed, yay, thanks for that! I'm so glad I popped back otherwise I would have missed the update.

I do have a question that I'm sure is very obvious (sorry): Do the wages go up? I know the jobs/positions stay the same through to level ten and just wondered that if at level ten the Farmer was still getting 50 a day?
#79 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 8:36 PM
Yes; the pay changes.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Yes; the pay changes.
Thank you.
#81 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 7:28 PM
You`re welcome.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:00 AM
OMG you are amazing. thank you thank you thank you. im going to download them all right now and use them =)
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 8:10 AM
This is outstanding, thank you.

FINALLY my Kaylyn Langrek can have the same job that she had before she moved in.
Test Subject
#84 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 10:38 PM
THIS is BRILLIANT! :X
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Athenea_v
Hi! First of all i wanna say thanx!
I download the careers and they work but when i search the career on the pc or newspaper all of them are called "negocios"(business).perhaps is because mi game is in Spanish?

I have the same "problem"... I can translate the careers, but I don't know how to include the translations in the game... Can someone please tell me how? Or (since SimPE and me are enemies) do it

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Instructor
#86 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 9:53 PM
Very original indeedly doo!
Just one question... lol How in the holy krud did you get that screen shot??
I can never get my sims to look in any certain direction!!!!

Anyway, yeah.. Love the download! Thanks!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yoko Igurashi
I have the same "problem"... I can translate the careers, but I don't know how to include the translations in the game... Can someone please tell me how? Or (since SimPE and me are enemies) do it

There are many tutorials on this site about how to edit existing careers and custom ones. Check out the creator section.

Quote: Originally posted by steamed-pepsi
Very original indeedly doo!
Just one question... lol How in the holy krud did you get that screen shot??
I can never get my sims to look in any certain direction!!!!

Anyway, yeah.. Love the download! Thanks!

Thank you. I believe in my screen shot that's one of the poses that came with Bon Voyage. Once you direct them to do that they follow where ever the camera (you) goes. There are also poses that came on the old fashioned camera that came with University. Some of the BV ones are recycled from that but there are a couple in each group that aren't available in the other.
Test Subject
#88 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 3:23 PM
Wow Thankyou Sooo Much I Have Been Lookin Everywhere For This!! Oh & I Don't Wanna Like Be A Pain But What About Nannies? xox
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#89 Old 1st May 2009 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vpurple
Wow Thankyou Sooo Much I Have Been Lookin Everywhere For This!! Oh & I Don't Wanna Like Be A Pain But What About Nannies? xox

That will be in my second pack. I've been working on them for awhile and I'm not sure when I'll be releasing it but I will eventually. Hopefully soon.
Instructor
#90 Old 6th May 2009 at 7:44 PM
Thanks again!
Instructor
#91 Old 7th May 2009 at 3:00 PM
Neat idea!
Scholar
#92 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
Great idea Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 5:21 PM
I think this is too awesome! :DD
Test Subject
#94 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 4:14 PM
that looks so cool thx sm much!
Top Secret Researcher
#95 Old 10th May 2010 at 9:25 PM
Nice. Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#96 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 2:52 PM
Hey, I love the idea of having NPC's jobs. I usually get sick of the other jobs and end up just quitting and using money cheats.
Just wondering If anyone knew something like this for The Sims 3? :/
I just deleted my Sims 2 game because I don't play it very much since I have Sims 3.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 8:50 PM
This is so cool! I've had some NPC jobs, so have most people I know, so this is an excellent idea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 10:58 AM
OMG!! here it was all along. Now Rosie can be a gardener for real. Thank U !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 1:22 PM
Thank you, this makes so much sense. Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:27 PM
This is wonderful! Thanks so much for making these careers available for playable Sims.
Page 4 of 5