Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Mod/CC Manager 2021 by GameTimeDev [BETA] V1.1.0

by GameTimeDev Posted 23rd Dec 2021 at 12:07 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2023 at 8:18 AM by GameTimeDev

487 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 194 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 20
Test Subject
#326 Old 17th Jun 2022 at 2:57 AM
This program looks great so far, but currently, I can't use it because it reloads every few seconds saying "load/reload packages loading missing packages into cache" and resets me to the front page every time that pop-up appears. I hope there's a way I can fix this because this looks like the best mod organizer I've come across.
Instructor
#327 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 6:25 AM
So sad this hasn't been updated for almost 5 months
Test Subject
#328 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gothdark21
i am request you to sims 3 mod manger

use ccmagic. It's kinda old but it works very well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#329 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by braville
why, I don't have Packs??
https://imgur.com/a/1HHlppn

"Packs" has caused confusion as to what exactly it is. Therefore, I removed it and integrated all the functions into Home and Folders.
- You can Add/Remove Folder in Folders
- You can Hide/set Slots in Home

---------------------------------------
Quote: Originally posted by RavensRavensRavens
This program looks great so far, but currently, I can't use it because it reloads every few seconds saying "load/reload packages loading missing packages into cache" and resets me to the front page every time that pop-up appears. I hope there's a way I can fix this because this looks like the best mod organizer I've come across.

Unfortunately, this bug has existed since the first version of the program. The problem is that the program fails to read one or more files correctly, but tries again and again, which in turn leads to a loop. Sadly, I have not yet found out what exactly is causing the error.
However, there is a kind of workaround, which I explain here:
https://youtu.be/r5TjBh4pu9U

Quote: Originally posted by jasperville
So sad this hasn't been updated for almost 5 months

Don't worry, I'm still working steadily on new features and improvements. Here is a screenshot of my GitHub commits to the project:

The reason why there was no big update for so long is that I got stuck on two features.
The first feature should have allowed the program to detect when textures or meshes are missing from a CC. Unfortunately it produced a lot of false positives, which I didn't manage to avoid.

With the second feature I wanted to implement some functions of the TrayImporter. Unfortunately there is no proper documentation for the file formats that Sims 4 uses. Hence I didn't get an acceptable result here either.

However, I have postponed the two features to later updates and concentrate now on smaller improvements and features. If everything goes according to plan, the version b1.0.8 should be released at the end of this month.
Test Subject
#330 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GameTimeDev
Unfortunately, this bug has existed since the first version of the program. The problem is that the program fails to read one or more files correctly, but tries again and again, which in turn leads to a loop. Sadly, I have not yet found out what exactly is causing the error.
However, there is a kind of workaround, which I explain here:
https://youtu.be/r5TjBh4pu9U

ah, thank you! I believe this has fixed my loading issue.
Test Subject
#331 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 5:17 PM
Default Wonderful News on Impending Update
Quote: Originally posted by GameTimeDev

Don't worry, I'm still working steadily on new features and improvements. Here is a screenshot of my GitHub commits to the project:

The reason why there was no big update for so long is that I got stuck on two features.
The first feature should have allowed the program to detect when textures or meshes are missing from a CC. Unfortunately it produced a lot of false positives, which I didn't manage to avoid.

With the second feature I wanted to implement some functions of the TrayImporter. Unfortunately there is no proper documentation for the file formats that Sims 4 uses. Hence I didn't get an acceptable result here either.

However, I have postponed the two features to later updates and concentrate now on smaller improvements and features. If everything goes according to plan, the version b1.0.8 should be released at the end of this month.

I have my content sorted by creator atm so that I can keep track of updates, but I'm trying to search for certain types of mods now, so I discovered your tool in my search. Elated that you are still committed to keep this utility updated. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#332 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 1:13 PM
Late to the party, but THANK YOU!!! This has to be the best thing that happened to my game since the day of installation.
Looking forward to the announced updates <3
Test Subject
#333 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 5:55 PM
Excellent, many thanks for that. A nice feature would be the display of the change date, then you can see directly in the mod manager, which mods you could update. So you then still have to open the Sims 4 Mods folder to see the date.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#334 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 11:03 AM
Thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#335 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 6:10 AM
Thank you so much, the m1 Mac support is literally the biggest blessing of this year????!
Test Subject
#336 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 6:06 PM
im fallin love in this app, ty! It works great, but i see strange symbols instead of the texts. Where do i click to change the language to english?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#337 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdaheh
im fallin love in this app, ty! It works great, but i see strange symbols instead of the texts. Where do i click to change the language to english?

There are two reasons why text may be displayed in a weird way.

1. Your PC is set to Russian. The Russian translation has a bug in version b1.0.7, but it can be fixed like this:

(afterwards the program needs to be restarted)

2. The font that the program uses is normally pre-installed, but it may be missing or is corrupted. From the next version on, the required font will be included in the installation.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#338 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 6:14 AM
this manager is absolutely incredible, thank you so much for making it!! one issue i've been having is how text seems to be gibberish? it is not another language, just a bunch of random letters. i tried changing the language but since all of the letters are gibberish i can't tell which language is supposed to be which. is there a fix to this?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#339 Old 2nd Jul 2022 at 9:02 PM
my computer is still running windows 7. the last time i tired to download and use your program it wouldnt work for me. is there a way that i can use this??
Lab Assistant
#340 Old 7th Jul 2022 at 4:04 PM
I like the ModManager from METweakManager that is linked to the ModDatabase from Nexus and it can update Mods by itself. Could you do something similar with MTS?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#341 Old 7th Jul 2022 at 6:28 PM
I can only imagine the work that must have went into creating this. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#342 Old 11th Jul 2022 at 4:52 AM
You are amazing. This helps to sort CC without much hassle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#343 Old 12th Jul 2022 at 10:38 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#344 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 9:09 PM
How can I display subfolders of subfolders (i.e. Sims4\Mods\Hairs\Ponytails) on this manager?
Test Subject
#345 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 5:36 AM
Thank you for download. but I can't open program it's about java. please assist me.
https://imgur.com/a/fk40iRk
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#346 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mikanz1986
Thank you for download. but I can't open program it's about java. please assist me.
https://imgur.com/a/fk40iRk

Since the program is based on Java, a suitable version must be installed. To avoid that everyone has to install Java first, a compatible version is included in the installation. However, in order for this to be recognized correctly, the placement must be correct.
Please check if the files are arranged like this in the installation directory.

Quote: Originally posted by NatsuKyouran
How can I display subfolders of subfolders (i.e. Sims4\Mods\Hairs\Ponytails) on this manager?

You can use the folder tab for this. On the left side you can select a folder and then a subfolder.

Quote: Originally posted by Dukemon
I like the ModManager from METweakManager that is linked to the ModDatabase from Nexus and it can update Mods by itself. Could you do something similar with MTS?

I can't guarantee anything, but I'll take a look. But if I try to do so, it will take me quite a while.

Quote: Originally posted by 411
my computer is still running windows 7. the last time i tired to download and use your program it wouldnt work for me. is there a way that i can use this??

Actually, it should work on Windows 7. Does an error message appear? If so could you send me a screenshot of it?

Information about the upcoming update b1.0.8
I was originally going to release the update at the beginning of this month. However, there were still a few bugs, which I still want to fix. Since I currently have to study a lot for university, I don't know exactly how long it will take to fix them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#347 Old 26th Jul 2022 at 4:58 PM
thannkkkk for good mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#348 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 1:57 PM
Best mod manager I've seen in a long time! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#349 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 11:17 PM
Hello! This not working for me. I have MacOs Monterrey. Can someone help me, please? .
Test Subject
#350 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NatsuKyouran

It is not recommended ro have further subfolders. I would suggest to either put it all in a folder called "hair" or a diffrent folder called "ponytails". and e.g."short hair", "Long hair", "mid hair" etc.

So you have:
Sims4\Mods\Hairs
Sims4\Mods\Ponytails
Sims4\Mods\ShortHair
Sims4\Mods\LongHair
Page 14 of 20