Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Mod/CC Manager 2021 by GameTimeDev [BETA] V1.1.0

by GameTimeDev Posted 23rd Dec 2021 at 12:07 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2023 at 8:18 AM by GameTimeDev

487 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 194 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 20
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#376 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 10:48 PM
xxx
Test Subject
#377 Old 13th Oct 2022 at 9:24 PM
The D1 Files Are Duplicates?????? Got Banned In Your Server After Being Hacked So Im Asking Here ,some Ppl Got In My Acc And Stole Money And Tuff And Sent Invites Thats Why You Banned Me Just Want To Know After I Got This Mod I Have [d1] Next To Some Files
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#378 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 2:54 AM Last edited by fljotavik : 16th Oct 2022 at 1:58 PM.
Thanks a lot for the tool! It would be amazing to have this open source so we can help it grow, it has so much potential! Not asking anything, just thinking outloud I tried to make a donation, but Google pay blocked my card for some reason, you could consider making a patreon or paypal account if you intend to keep working on this!

Test Subject
#379 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 2:03 PM
Quick question, when you add a Category to a cc, is it added to its internal properties or is it save on the app based on the name of the cc or something? If I move the file around (for example, save it on the cloud) and then download it again, will it keep the assigned categories?
Test Subject
#380 Old 21st Oct 2022 at 9:27 PM
I've put the path of my files put it won't let me start
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#381 Old 22nd Oct 2022 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hoffmann-sarah
I've put the path of my files put it won't let me start

There is a bug in b1.0.8 that causes this problem. But there is a workaround, simply click "back" and "next" again. This should force the program to check the paths again and enable the start button.

---------------------------------------
Quote: Originally posted by xlellievatorelx
The D1 Files Are Duplicates?????? Got Banned In Your Server After Being Hacked So Im Asking Here ,some Ppl Got In My Acc And Stole Money And Tuff And Sent Invites Thats Why You Banned Me Just Want To Know After I Got This Mod I Have [d1] Next To Some Files

The Mod Manager uses the names of the files to associate them with their thumbnails and other data. Therefore, it is important for the Mod Manager that each file in the mod folder has a unique name. If this is not the case, the Mod Manager changes the names that occur more than once to [D1]<filename>, [D2]<filename>.

Quote: Originally posted by fljotavik
Quick question, when you add a Category to a cc, is it added to its internal properties or is it save on the app based on the name of the cc or something? If I move the file around (for example, save it on the cloud) and then download it again, will it keep the assigned categories?

The Mod Manager stores the categories based on the file names. If the file names remain the same, the files should be assigned to the category again.
Test Subject
#382 Old 22nd Oct 2022 at 7:38 PM
adding cc
could you add the ability to add cc to sub folders ie. by double clicking? i'm only able to add to my cc folder but not the sub folders (hair, shoes, etc).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#383 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justmocha
could you add the ability to add cc to sub folders ie. by double clicking? i'm only able to add to my cc folder but not the sub folders (hair, shoes, etc).

It is already possible to move files to subfolders.
Option 1:
Open the settings, go to Program Behavior and turn on "Move to subfolder". Afterwards you can select subfolders in the Move popup.

Option 2:
When you have selected one or more files in the Folders tab, the "Move" icon appears next to the subfolders. Clicking on one of these icons will move your selection into the corresponding folder.

In this video I show both options:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#384 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 4:03 PM
has the portable version been updated too? i prefer that over installing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#385 Old 1st Nov 2022 at 1:54 AM
Thank You for All your Hard Work, I see You and respect your work. Thank You
NYBLKROSE
Test Subject
#386 Old 5th Nov 2022 at 11:52 AM
Hi, I'm experiencing an issue where after I imported my files into the Mod Manager, they weren't available in the game anymore. It's like the game doesn't recognize the files in the Mod Manager as actual Mods files so it doesn't show them. I don't know if maybe the issue is that you're not supposed to import all of your files but without doing that it wouldn't show any of them in the Manager. Is there anything I could do to fix this? I'd appreciate a quick reply.
Thank you in adanvance.
Test Subject
#387 Old 9th Nov 2022 at 9:23 AM
Please, if able, add Linux installer. Tried to run it through wine, but had issues and gave up.
Lab Assistant
#388 Old 12th Nov 2022 at 8:28 PM
Hello, where is it French language?? maybe you forgot to replace french translator
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#389 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 11:06 AM
This constantly tells me there is an update available but its the same version D: Other than that though - I love this mod manager & use it all the time! Id say its extremely user friendly! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#390 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 3:50 PM
hello, I am back old. Beta 1..1.0 update there is no french language
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#391 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 6:28 PM
why is the new version trying to gain access to my webcam?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#392 Old 14th Nov 2022 at 1:50 AM
Thanks for creating a utility that I've been waiting for ever since I began playing The Sims...and that's a lot of years!!! Thanks again!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#393 Old 15th Nov 2022 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yayme123
has the portable version been updated too? i prefer that over installing.

Sorry, the new version does not have a portable version yet. I still have to decide how and if I will release a portable version.

Quote: Originally posted by ipostangle
Please, if able, add Linux installer. Tried to run it through wine, but had issues and gave up.

Linux drives me crazy! Both versions Java and Electron are corss platform and should actually run natively without problems. However, I have not yet managed to create a stable version for Linux. I have tried and I will try again, but it is not my highest priority. Sorry

Quote: Originally posted by mikeoxlong
This constantly tells me there is an update available but its the same version D:

You probably have version b1.0.9. This is not the newest version, but the latest version available here on MTS. The versions b1.1.0-newer are only available on my website.

Quote: Originally posted by Hey_Kira
why is the new version trying to gain access to my webcam?

This should not happen in any case. The Mod Manager should only need intenet (updates/ads) and file access rights. Which OS are you using? Which version of the program? Can you send a screenshot of the popup? You got the program directly from my website and no other provider?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#394 Old 15th Nov 2022 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fdsfdfd
Hi, I'm experiencing an issue where after I imported my files into the Mod Manager, they weren't available in the game anymore. It's like the game doesn't recognize the files in the Mod Manager as actual Mods files so it doesn't show them. I don't know if maybe the issue is that you're not supposed to import all of your files but without doing that it wouldn't show any of them in the Manager. Is there anything I could do to fix this? I'd appreciate a quick reply.
Thank you in adanvance.

Sorry for the late reply.
Normally it should not be necessary to import existing CC/Mods manually. Are your mod/CC files still in your mod folder and if so, what file extension do they have?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#395 Old 15th Nov 2022 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by braville
Hello, where is it French language?? maybe you forgot to replace french translator

Quote: Originally posted by braville
hello, I am back old. Beta 1..1.0 update there is no french language

The version b1.1.0 is based on a different framework and was basically completely reprogrammed in a different programming language. Therefore the translations of the old version are not usable in the new version.
However, the new version has a built-in tool to create new translations. You can find it in the settings -> hover over "Select language" -> open translation editor.

In the editor, translations of the old version can be loaded "Import old translation". However, there are many fields which are not included in the old translations.
When the translation is complete, you can upload it to my server. I check several times a week for new translations, review them and publish them.
Test Subject
#396 Old 16th Nov 2022 at 11:51 AM
Hello! I love this manager so much and it's a must-use for me. I want to move my Sims 4 Mod folder to another drive as I'm extremely close to maxing it out, but every time I've tried this method: (https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/co...web2x&context=3) all mods stop working, leading me to believe the manager isn't compatible with this method. Is there anything at all I can do to get this manager working with mods on a different drive? I'm out of ideas
Test Subject
#397 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 1:05 PM
So, I am curious about something since I downloaded this and it appears to make a duplicate of my mods into it's own folders - what...do I do about it eating double the space of memory? Am I supposed to delete my mods folder and just move around mods through this? I don't want to have two versions of my mods on my disk drive. I don't have the memory for that.
Test Subject
#398 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 2:48 PM
I really like this app. Its really handy and I hope you continue to support its development. Something I personally would like to see is just a couple of quality of life improvements and those would be the ability to re-arange the placement of the categories so the categories them selves can be organized. Just the ability to move the selected category up or down a space would be nice. The other inclusion and my main reason for commenting would be the ability to deactivate the conflicting file from the problems/conflicts panel. Its so tedious to have to go back and forth because i dont like the alternitive (deleting the file). Again thanks a bunch for creating this app, its really great on just about every level. Just need to iron out the kinks. I cant wait to see how far you take this.
Test Subject
#399 Old 21st Dec 2022 at 12:11 AM
Thanks / Feedback
This is Awesome! Thanks so much for making it. I have one thing that i was thinking about, if your taking suggestions... the ability to refresh as I add new mods would be great (if that's not a thing now and I haven't found it yet). This makes looking for mods so much easier! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#400 Old 21st Dec 2022 at 10:11 PM
Thank You So Much!!
Page 16 of 20