Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
I've always thought that old, "before a theme" uploads were NOT eligible for that theme? Seems kind of unfair for them to be since that theme didn't even exist at the time.

I thought so too. Till I saw Lyralei did it.
So I asked...

Now it's just confussing...

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#27 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 4:57 PM
You can catch the mid century theme sticker by uploading to the catch up, but no, old uploads are not valid. The point of the themes is to encourage and inspire creativity for new, fresh uploads.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
You can catch the mid century theme sticker by uploading to the catch up, but no, old uploads are not valid. The point of the themes is to encourage and inspire creativity for new, fresh uploads.

Thank you for being clear about it now.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
#29 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 5:58 PM
Is it possible to make thematic decorative objects of faculties (for the university).. Whether this is suitable for the College Living theme ?
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 7:40 PM
@AdeLanaSP - Anything university-themed, including deco objects and faculties, sounds perfect for the College Living theme!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Field Researcher
#31 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 7:26 PM
PharaohHound thanks for the answer. However, I decided that the furniture for students would not hurt a different decor either
Space Pony
#32 Old 6th Dec 2019 at 8:53 AM
Wow. I had forgotten the thrill of creating. I learned something new! I can clone objects now! I still don't have ideas for all of the themes, but I'm remembering how good it feels to dust off this old hobby.

pronouns: they/them
Space Pony
#33 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 4:43 AM
Question: I'm working on one last upload for this. It's all done, except for the screenshots. It'll likely take me more than 20 minutes to do those -- would it be accepted if I submitted it at, say, 12:30? Or is it a hard-and-fast midnight deadline? (Or is the deadline for a different time zone, and I have three more hours or something?) I know I might not get a reply, but I wanted to try and ask. If this one makes it in, that's seven out of fourteen -- a full 50% of the ones I needed to get. That would be really cool to accomplish.

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Virtual gardener
#35 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I thought so too. Till I saw Lyralei did it.
So I asked...

Now it's just confussing...
Just wanted to let you know that what I said back then was also more of a miscommunication from my side, so I actually never got the Mid-century sticker and removed my tag just to make things fair
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#36 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 11:11 PM
Hi there... so uhm, I was trying to submit a bunch of uploads for the monthly themes... and they're all uploaded now... but some of them are still in the queue, because I missed one little important information because of rushing things. Lol.

Will I still get a sticker for all of my recent uploads, though?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Space Pony
#37 Old 2nd Jan 2020 at 12:46 AM
Yeah, if it's in the queue in time, it counts

Instructor
#38 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 1:23 AM
Just wanted to say how much I love the mid-century sticker, it's so cute!
Mad Poster
#39 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
Just wanted to say how much I love the mid-century sticker, it's so cute!

Did the stickers come out already? If so, I didn't get mine...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
#40 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 4:45 PM
Any word on when we can expect retroactive stickers to appear?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 8:31 PM
Don't want to rush you, I just wanted to make sure some of us hadn't just been missed somehow!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 9:42 PM
I got my stickers!!!! Thank YOU, they are beautiful

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Page 2 of 2