Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 3:54 AM Last edited by HeatherineDreamer : 13th Nov 2020 at 4:27 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
CC Magic Crashing On Game Start
Hello! Hopefully this Is the right place to put this, just downloaded CC Magic for the first time, installed a bunch of stuff I already had (the launcher works perfectly with all of it) but when I hit start CC Magic just crashes and doesn’t start the game. I have all the needed requirements for it to run. I’ve tried running as administrator and even removing all CC and it STILL doesn’t work. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
Update: Checked the error log and it's giving my this error if it's helpful "Unhandled ExceptionSystem.InvalidOperationException: Cannot start process because a file name has not been provided."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 7:02 PM
I don't know what causes this but do you know that you can start the game regularly via launcher? No need to use CC Magic to start the game, the CC will show up either way.

So just build once in CC Magic, close the program and start Sims 3 the usual way.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 7:46 PM
Thank you, I'll try that!