Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glowing Cat Eyes, White or Black Sclera (Infant Update)

by Serpentia Posted 29th Nov 2020 at 4:55 PM - Updated 20th May 2023 at 10:03 PM by Serpentia : Added Non-Default, Infants

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 12:27 PM
Thank you for these eyes! they are beautiful!
I have a request though: could you please also make them available for aliens? If it is possible...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by margin
Thank you for these eyes! they are beautiful!
I have a request though: could you please also make them available for aliens? If it is possible...

Absolutely Yes! I'll have it available within probably 24 hours, thank you for reaching out <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 5:54 PM
Thanks for the defaults! They look so much better than the originals.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 12:31 AM
Do you have any plans to make a non-default version of these like you did for the regular glowing eyes? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gynecromancy
Do you have any plans to make a non-default version of these like you did for the regular glowing eyes? Thanks!

I don't usually go through the effort unless I know it is requested or wanted, so until now I didn't plan for it It shouldn't take too long before I upload non-default for ya :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 7:39 AM
buongiorno scusate non sò come cambiare i colori degli occhi dei sim nel case
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ponteygiovy
buongiorno scusate non sò come cambiare i colori degli occhi dei sim nel case

Hello! First off: I only speak English and understand Scandinavian languages, so I had to google translate what you wrote, so forgive me for writing in English, as google translate may mess up what I write entirely.
You of course need to choose a pack that is compatible with the expansions you own. If you don't have vampires, mermaids or spellcasters, you should pick the pack with "Human" in it. The packs work, but the eyes are hidden from the races not mentioned in the pack's name. So the eyes may be installed, but you can't see them if you didn't choose a species compatible with the pack in CAS. To change eye color, you click on the pupil/iris of the sim in CAS and there it should show up with custom icons, hard to miss.

Also, if you for an example only have vampires, it does not matter which pack you choose, as long as you choose a pack with "Vam" in it and a pack with "Hum.Vam." if you want the eyes available to both humans and vampires.
You find the eyes under the category "Eyes" basically, where you decide if your sim has brown, blue or vampire red eyes

I hope that answered your question, best regards
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Apr 2023 at 1:26 AM
Thanks for the update! I use your eyes all the time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd May 2023 at 5:44 AM
I love your model sims you use for race selection! Is there anywhere I can download them? also where can I get the eyes you used on your human and mermaid models
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd May 2023 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JungleSim
I love your model sims you use for race selection! Is there anywhere I can download them? also where can I get the eyes you used on your human and mermaid models

Hi there! Thank you so much! I have not uploaded them anywhere, as they are filled to the brim with CC, but I could try later today to upload them on the gallery, with and without CC (I will probably name them Serpentia Race Models or something, remember to check show CC if you want to see them with CC as well) as for the eyes, they are all my own textures! The human eyes are the same as my natural glow/sparkle eyes, but with no effect (Though I have not uploaded them anywhere. Let me know if there is any interest in me doing that). The mermaid eyes are my Wide Pupil mod, https://modthesims.info/d/651999/wi...ant-update.html, found here
I am happy to hear from you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th May 2023 at 5:43 PM
can you make a non-default version of the white scara one for only Vampires, Mermaids and Spellcasters (the one here includes aliens)? :0 I like them but also like EAs original eye and I dont want them for aliens
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th May 2023 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunar_S0uls
can you make a non-default version of the white scara one for only Vampires, Mermaids and Spellcasters (the one here includes aliens)? :0 I like them but also like EAs original eye and I dont want them for aliens

Ofcourse! Done and uploaded, enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st May 2023 at 10:53 AM
thank you :D