Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 12:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets
Sims 3 lags when buying furniture/building rooms

I have a Sims 3 problem with lagging whose solution I couldn't find in the Wiki.
When I select my household and choose a lot, everything works fine. Fast. But when I start building a house, adding furniture etc., when switching to live more, it starts lagging. Anybody can help me? Thank you very much for your kindness.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 2:33 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Game Problems
    Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.

have you tried the steps in the guide above and tested your game after each?
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 10:24 AM Last edited by vesko_sims3 : 9th Jun 2023 at 1:55 PM.
If this tutorial didn't helped, try this : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfi.../?id=1131162350
When bought new gaming laptop and started playing sims the game lags for than unusual. When I followed the steps in that thred it helped me a lot.