Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wholesome Life Quaint Comfort Rugs Collection

by Aligeth Posted 21st Sep 2020 at 8:09 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2020 at 2:51 AM by Aligeth

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 9:25 AM
Fabulous thank you
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 3:00 PM
Oh! Nice! A matching set of rugs in a huge variety of sizes *squeeeee*
...and easily recolorable too - YAY!
Thank you .

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 1:18 PM
They will go with my mid-century & retro houses. And THANKS for giving me clear pictures of sizes and colors, so I can only get what I want!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 3:58 PM
Thank you! I was seriously lacking simple rugs in my game. Love the different size options too!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 12:00 PM
Nice work! Simple and great
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 4:31 PM
These are so cute, but they are not working for me. I have the Mac Super Collection from Aspyr. Could it be that these rugs need Apartment Life or anything that's not included in the Super Collection?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smeffi
These are so cute, but they are not working for me. I have the Mac Super Collection from Aspyr. Could it be that these rugs need Apartment Life or anything that's not included in the Super Collection?

I'm not familiar with Mac Super Collection from Aspyr (PC girl here ) But...the rugs were cloned from Seasons EP rugs, if that helps
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 4:24 PM
One of the files is coming up in a SimPE scan for me as a duplicate GUID but I don´t see to what, maybe to a Maxis item? I am not an expert on these matters! Just trying to figure out what the issue might be. The file that comes up as duplicate GUID is WholesomeLifeQuaintComfortRugSquare_3x3_Mesh_DiamondJacquardBlue_Aligeth.package - so I guess I have to remove this one (and all the recolors, since they won´t have a mesh) for now.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 4:34 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Dec 2023 at 1:33 AM
is the collection download a collection file or an all-in-one download?
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Dec 2023 at 9:32 AM
these rugs aren't showing up in my game