Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 12:48 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Arezzo Bathroom Cabinet
Hey guys, so I heard about this cabinet being corrupt and I've seen it in my game but 1) I don't know where it came from like from a downloaded house or something (so if you know, please tell me so I can delete the lot) and 2) I can't find it in the installed content in launcher, and the launcher closes after I scroll
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2014/...unterright.html

So I think it was lagging my game, got it out and removed the dc cache and the dc backup. Is there anything else to do? Thank youuu
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 1:44 AM Last edited by igazor : 3rd Nov 2020 at 2:19 AM.
Whichever item, usually it's a downloaded sim but it could be a lot, that brought this unwanted object into your game needs to either not be there or have it removed or else the object is just going to keep coming back.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Whichever item, usually it's a downloaded sim but it could be a lot, that brought this unwanted object into your game needs to either not be there or have it removed or else the object is just going to keep coming back.

I was able to remove it and I no longer get the "tell" in no beard option (Showing up as store item) when in CAS, but the problem hasn't gone away