Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

!Updated 01/13/2012!: Animated Lizards and Rodents

by bienchen83 Posted 29th Dec 2011 at 1:33 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2012 at 1:25 PM by leesester

205 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 136 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 1:00 AM
Amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 2:33 AM
THESE ARE SOOOO COOL!!! Thank you soooo much for all your hard work!!! Exceptional! And if you do ever think about converting the horses (I can't imagine how hard that would be) know we would die for them!!! Itd be amazing. But these are so cool I cant wait to use them!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 5:20 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 11:32 PM
Woohoo!
Retired Duck
retired moderator THANKS POST
#55 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 2:40 AM
Gorgeous! *Immediately downloads the tokay and the rat*
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ethanmcgregor
Orola, it happens to me too. Do you have chameleon of tnws installed?

Bienchen83: Thank you for your work, it's amazing!! TS2 Pets always needed more little pets!! THANKS!!

It would be cute that we could have turtles, a goldfish bowl or (no so cute for me) snakes too.

Chameleon of tnws? I only downloaded the file lizardsandrodents.rar, I don't see anything else that I need for this download...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 7:06 PM
This is awesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:41 AM
I LOVE them!! I have rats as pets in real life, so being able to have one as a pet in game will be awsome! Great work, these will get lots of love from me.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#59 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 9:23 AM
Thank you all!

As to turtles: I could not imagine the mammal animations looking good on them (especially the wheel) though if you'd insist, I'd be willing to give it a try.
The same as to snakes.

As to horses: I think that'll be out of my powers. You'll have to put up with Rebecah's.

@ZirconiaWolf: I think that won't be much of a problem. Could still take some time, as I'm very busy at the time being.

@Orola: I sent you PM a few minutes ago. Hope we can solve your problem. And no, there are no other files needed and I double checked that all files were included in the rars. Might there be a conflicting download from elsewhere?

@ethanmcgregor: Which chamelon do you speek of? I never had this problem.
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 11:33 AM
These look great! I can't wait to use them.

Question, will I be able to recolor the lizards?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#61 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 11:58 AM
@helldog: Yes, all lizards are recolourable. The screenshots in Comments are labelled so that you should easily find which package to use for your recolour.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#62 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 2:42 PM
whaa why did my computer have to crash and now I'm stuck with this crappy computer and I can't download this awesomeness... whaaaa....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 6:37 AM
Thank you soo much! I have both the Sims 2 Pets and the Sims 3 Pets and you don't know how much I wished these had been in the Sims 2. You're amazing! Now my sims can have pets that actually match their personalities!
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
@helldog: Yes, all lizards are recolourable. The screenshots in Comments are labelled so that you should easily find which package to use for your recolour.

Are chinchillas recolourable too? There are so many chinchilla colors in RL: Chinchilla colors. A Black Velvet and a Wilson White are my favorite colors.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#65 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 12:10 PM
Thanks for the new comments.

@Yaba F: Yes, it is. All the pets and cages are fully recolourable.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 1:18 PM
I hate that you are not creating for Sims 3 but..Sims 2. But then you are my favorite creator for Sims 2. I used to download all your default overrides as I've told you already. Anyway, please consider creating for Sims 3. At least some of your holiday desserts for Sims 3...please. :-) Happy New year!!
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 2:40 PM
:lovestruc Love the hedgehog its so cute.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#68 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 3:20 PM
@AmberIndia: No chance of getting me creating for the Sims3, I don't even play it, I extracted the files for the animals from my brother-in-laws game. Still, all my creations are open for conversion to Sims2, even without credit or notifying me first, so there might be someone converting them some day.

@Lewis10pea: I also love the hedgehog, I didn't think I would do, because I found the mesh rather ugly when I first saw it on the Sims3 screens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 4:53 PM
I need that hedgehog... It's just too cute!
Great job! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 7:14 AM
Beautiful work! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 4:43 PM
This is absolutely fabulous. I saw the video and I did not see anything wrong with the animations. It's perfect. My sims children will love these. Thank you so much. Great work. Hope to see more of it. Shahannah
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#72 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 6:37 PM
Thanks for the Womrat override! Yay- no more crappy critter cages!

Speaking as a die-hard TS2 player (who has zero interest in TS3 whatsoever) I am thrilled to see that there are still a few creators like yourself who are still turning out amazing stuff for TS2, even after so many other people have tossed it aside.

Viva-la Sims 2, baby!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 5:01 AM
This is excellent work, can't wait to try it in game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 6:50 AM
*throws up rainbows* thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 7:46 PM
This is so awesome! Thank you!!!
Page 3 of 9