Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bitville (aka Vincent's Story): Neighborhood Recreation - No CC - Base Game Compatible *Update! (V2)* (02/11/2024)

by Hood Building Group Posted 2nd Oct 2015 at 4:36 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2024 at 11:43 PM by Hood Building Group

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 4:09 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 4:23 PM
Thank you!
This is wonderful. Thank you for creating and sharing this! :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#53 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 12:25 AM
Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#54 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 12:25 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 6:22 AM Last edited by Eleos2095 : 23rd Oct 2017 at 6:23 AM. Reason: Clarity
Thank you guys so much for this! A couple days ago I asked in the Four Corners download comments if there was an option to download the neighborhood without the sims and @marka93 let me know that there wasn't an option for that. I don't know if that's the case for Bitville as well. If so, do you have the SC4 terrain file instead? I was thinking I could create my own version without sims for myself following Mootilda's tutorial on "how to safely delete all characters from a neighborhood" found here http://modthesims.info/t/468987
Mad Poster
#56 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eleos2095
Thank you guys so much for this! A couple days ago I asked in the Four Corners download comments if there was an option to download the neighborhood without the sims and @marka93 let me know that there wasn't an option for that. I don't know if that's the case for Bitville as well. If so, do you have the SC4 terrain file instead? I was thinking I could create my own version without sims for myself following Mootilda's tutorial on "how to safely delete all characters from a neighborhood" found here http://modthesims.info/t/468987

You can use Mootilda's Hood Replace program to copy the terrain to any other hood you want. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=279992

There is 3 sc4 files without any pic's, 1 is called CityBeach and 2 are called Four Corners and Four Corners2.
I have not tried so there here and you take the risk with them.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  SC4Terrains.7z (296.5 KB, 51 downloads)

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 28th Aug 2023 at 7:04 PM
omg!I loved Vincent story in Stories back then!!!Cant wait to play in sims 2!Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 4:33 AM
Great recreation. Now, I do want to see a version of this with the original townies added. I would love that.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#59 Old 11th Feb 2024 at 3:43 PM
Thank you for the updated version in 2024 too. I've chosen the main NH version where Naomi died, but I think I'll resurrect her with Vincent.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#60 Old 11th Feb 2024 at 4:00 PM
@nevergivingusup2055
We're currently working on an optional townie/service NPC pool to later add the original townies/NPCs as a subhood for every Sims Stories neighborhood. But at the moment, we're trying to get the "Completed Stories" version out first for every neighborhood. But it'll come soon, I promise.

@kaligi
Back in Sims Life Stories, the only way to save her life was to give up all his fortune, since there was no resurrect-o-nomitrion in the game, lol. But that's all different in Sims 2 of course. Thanks for downloading the hood, and also hope you have fun! ^^

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Test Subject
#61 Old 11th Feb 2024 at 8:02 PM
Hi there, just wanted to report that Greg Chomsky's household crashes the game immediately. Otherwise love this town. Could you fix him? thanks.
Trainee Moderator
#62 Old 12th Feb 2024 at 12:54 AM
@Jexora

Well, that's odd since I could load his household just fine in my game.
Which version did you download? Also, have you tried running the HoodChecker to see if that helps?
Screenshots

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Test Subject
#63 Old 12th Feb 2024 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
@Jexora

Well, that's odd since I could load his household just fine in my game.
Which version did you download? Also, have you tried running the HoodChecker to see if that helps?

Thank you for checking.
I'm using the Primary hood, newest one, where Naomi lives.

I was able to play as Alexa Starr, and move in Greg Chomsky with her. Then I went into his house and it's completely empty inside, no furniture at all, not even toilet or bed or anything. I think that's glitching it out if you want to play as him in his house.
Trainee Moderator
#64 Old 12th Feb 2024 at 8:35 AM
@Jexora

I could load his lot just fine in either version, and even in a only Uni+NL+OFB game
So that crashing might be due to broken objects default replacements you may have in your game?

If a sim moves out (this includes moving in with another sim), all of their furnitures are eventually removed. This is normal and also happens in other neighborhoods. If you want to prevent that, you may use mods like Stay Things Scrub OR use SimPE (open neighborhood file, select Greg's Lot Description file and change the Lot Instance number from 2B to 23 to match with the other lots in the neighborhood).

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#65 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
@nevergivingusup2055
We're currently working on an optional townie/service NPC pool to later add the original townies/NPCs as a subhood for every Sims Stories neighborhood. But at the moment, we're trying to get the "Completed Stories" version out first for every neighborhood. But it'll come soon, I promise.

@kaligi
Back in Sims Life Stories, the only way to save her life was to give up all his fortune, since there was no resurrect-o-nomitrion in the game, lol. But that's all different in Sims 2 of course. Thanks for downloading the hood, and also hope you have fun! ^^

Thank you.

I was watching on the Wiki site where the custom neighborhoods are & saw that PlumbTales has all his NH's down on his site. The only one what I've found was Three Lakes.

Kaleb, kaligi, kali, Valdi :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 7:32 PM
Thank you for updating this neighborhood! It's great to have a neighborhood WITHOUT townies and the possibillity to create one's own storyline.
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st Feb 2024 at 10:06 PM
You really like giving us options on what to do with these sims!

In my LS playthrough, I chose "yes" so Vincent could save Naomi. Took me forever to get his old house back in order, give Vincent & Naomi enough money, get Vincent back to the top of his career, and then move them back in.

But now, I can download Vincent's intact house and use cheats to bring Naomi back. Except now I have to redecorate HER old house in case I want to move another sim in there. Ah well, that's the price we pay.

As for the rest, I pair up Greg x Alexa; Sherman x Kendra; Don x Sasha; Johnny x Samantha; Max x Denise (Bluewater Village).

This neighborhood is another brilliant piece of work. I especially love how you put all the "sim bin" families into spare houses.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#68 Old 24th Feb 2024 at 9:51 AM
Oh amazing, thank you for the hard work!!! I actually just started building a stories megahood, but only got as far as making over a few community lots... So I'm excited to get this new version instead! I think I'll leave Naomi dead, but have Vincent resurrect her perhaps and they can start the next rich and fabulous generation!
Page 3 of 3