Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drop Out of High School and Get a Real Job

by telford Posted 22nd Jun 2016 at 12:40 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2017 at 11:50 PM by telford

244 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 196 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 10
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 12:47 AM
You obviously read my mind because I was just saying that I needed this. Thank you so much :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 4:12 AM
I like my simmies to begin simlife as teens. Thanks very much for this useful mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 3:43 PM
it would be good if there was a mod that stop children going to school altogether But thank for the work you have done
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 8:53 PM Last edited by telford : 26th May 2017 at 6:04 PM.
Default No School for Kids
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
it would be good if there was a mod that stop children going to school altogether But thank for the work you have done

Here you go No Grade School - D grade
Just cheat your kids to a D grade and they should stop going to school. They won't be able to get Adult jobs though.

Edit updated link for 1.30 version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 11:02 PM
I've been waiting to do the runaway teen challenge again, without threat of social workers showing up. Or maybe the abandoned kids challenge. I haven't done that one, yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 12:52 AM
This seems like a great mod, but does this automatically make teens drop out as soon as they reach a C/D grade or do you have the option to decide whether they can stay or not?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellox3
This seems like a great mod, but does this automatically make teens drop out as soon as they reach a C/D grade or do you have the option to decide whether they can stay or not?

All teens will no longer go to school as soon as they get a C or D grade (depending on which mod is installed).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 11:38 AM
Great, fantastic, absolutely wamawama bakatra yeeaaah !
1000 thanks from France, Belgium, Europe and Saturn ! :-)
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 2:11 PM
I'm sorry but i doesn't work for me ! :c after i download the files i open them with WinRAR and they are empty !! help pleasee !
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 7:43 PM
Files are empty when you download !! Has the file been you removed?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xitagame
I'm sorry but i doesn't work for me ! :c after i download the files i open them with WinRAR and they are empty !! help pleasee !

I ziipped them using 7zip which you can download here for free.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 9:47 PM
Finally!!!! I've been waiting for smth like this for so long!!1 Thanks <3
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by telford
I ziipped them using 7zip which you can download here for free.
Thanks !! now it works !
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 11:15 PM
Should make a version that only allows the fast food career for realism.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 7:23 AM
Awesome! Now Wolfgang will never go to school! Poor kid.
He tried. Or rather, I kept forgetting to make him do his homework and cheat his needs up. Whoops!

Thank you so much for this mod! Let the delinquent mothering commence!~ Mwahaha!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 11:17 PM
Hi I dont know if the mod is working correctly for me ..my sim is still in school with a F .If I'm using another sim in the same household,my sim goes to school when its time, automatically
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joesay
Hi I dont know if the mod is working correctly for me ..my sim is still in school with a F .If I'm using another sim in the same household,my sim goes to school when its time, automatically

The mods will only stop a teen from going to school with a D or a C grade (depending on what mod you installed); if they have a A, B or F grade they will still go to school. So ironically your teen will have to do better in school before they can drop out. You can use the Careers.promote Highschool cheat to get your teen to the right grade.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 2:34 AM
wow pretty cool
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 3:45 AM
Hello, I am a newbie in Sims 4, where can I find "No high school - C grade", "No high school - D grade packages, "Adult Jobs for Teens" and the "Adult Jobs for Teens CAS unlocks" packages to install?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tonywan2013
Hello, I am a newbie in Sims 4, where can I find "No high school - C grade", "No high school - D grade packages, "Adult Jobs for Teens" and the "Adult Jobs for Teens CAS unlocks" packages to install?

Hi,
Right under the picture there's a bunch of tabs "Description, Files, Install Instructions ...." click on the files tab and there you will see the list of files to download. I used the program 7zip to compress the packages so you'll probably need it to unzip them. Then just copy the files to your mods folder (check the install instructions tab if you need more help).
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 9:50 PM
I have never downloaded mods before. Where can I go to learn?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 4reds
I have never downloaded mods before. Where can I go to learn?

For all .package mods (which is 99% of all mods) just unzip them and copy the .package file to your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder
for extra info check out:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS4_CC_Basics
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/mods-cc.php
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/0...-and-downloads/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 5:03 AM
this file can't download
Page 1 of 10