Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 8:40 AM Last edited by sam374 : 24th Nov 2020 at 9:23 AM. Reason: better title
Tns??
what is the TNS?,.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 10:38 AM
The TNS is the notification messages that pop up in the upper right corner of the game screen when a Sim activates an interactive object.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 12:41 PM Last edited by sam374 : 25th Nov 2020 at 7:51 AM. Reason: typo
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Can you just stop creating new thread for every single question you have? There's a thread 'Stupid questions' (my favourite one so far) where users can ask quick random questions. I also do.

i feel like a Dhar Mann video when i say,. you see,.,. i'm not used to sim modding, i only code train sim, so i only understand : xml bin proxybin proxyxml, and so on,. all these new terms i need to catch up with,. as long as it's in C or C++ or Java, i can understand, but when things are abbreviated,. EA and maxis have been kind enough to write notes for us to re-tune ourselves,. it's hard for me to understand their notes,. and you guys have done this Way longer than i have,.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 5:03 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek

What?? that on'es blank,.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
The TNS is the notification messages that pop up in the upper right corner of the game screen when a Sim activates an interactive object.

thanks