Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 6:36 PM
(Was on Vacation without a computer, but I’m back now!)

Girl:
Blue eyes
Name her Sexay
Ugly clothes REROLL
Pink hair

Final Girl:
White eyes
Name her Princess Leah
Vegetarian

Next roll: Sell soul to Grim reaper!

Bye Bye Clark!

Since I don’t have death note or anything, I decided to starve him to death, and apparently that gets all of your children taken away… but $1000 amirite???

Look at them, flirting while all of their children are abducted by social services. True love is real!

Next roll: Writing inspiration! (Have a sim write a book.)

In honor of this roll, I’ll write a short story of my own…

Once upon a time, two lovers had a baby. They loved it so much that they decided to adopt four more. Unfortunately, they were very poor, and would do anything for money. One night, the Grim Reaper appeared to them, wanting to make a deal. He offered to trade one of their children for $1000. Being broke and desperate, the two agreed. They trapped their eldest son Clark on the balcony and waited for him to starve. But when Clark was taken by the Grim Reaper, the social servicemen came to take the rest of their children, for fear that they would die too. Instead of being sad, the two turned their empty nest into a desolate sextopia. The end.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#102 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
OMG, that is awesome! BTW, why do you say it's bad? They turned out awesome! And I kinda think that Loser trait suits Anna just because she couldn't see her sister for years, then when they meet again, she runs away, then Anna finally finds her and Elsa freezes her heart and turns her into ice that way! So, she is a little bit of a loser. And Elsa does seem like a neat person with elf ears Anna has blue eyes in the movie and about the third roll... no comment, hehe

I suck at making sims, I downloaded sims that looked JUST like them, except It looked kinda...Super weird in my game. Nightmare fuel, So I made my own. xD
But anyway I like the idea behind this so I hope that it won't suck and the save wont corrupt :'3
(Also I love the movie... I set this in sort of an alternate reality though, just because I don't have supernatural.... If I did then that would be awesome.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#103 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Vi
(Was on Vacation without a computer, but I’m back now!)

Girl:
Blue eyes
Name her Sexay
Ugly clothes REROLL
Pink hair

Final Girl:
White eyes
Name her Princess Leah
Vegetarian

Next roll: Sell soul to Grim reaper!

Bye Bye Clark!

Since I don’t have death note or anything, I decided to starve him to death, and apparently that gets all of your children taken away… but $1000 amirite???

Look at them, flirting while all of their children are abducted by social services. True love is real!

Next roll: Writing inspiration! (Have a sim write a book.)

In honor of this roll, I’ll write a short story of my own…

Once upon a time, two lovers had a baby. They loved it so much that they decided to adopt four more. Unfortunately, they were very poor, and would do anything for money. One night, the Grim Reaper appeared to them, wanting to make a deal. He offered to trade one of their children for $1000. Being broke and desperate, the two agreed. They trapped their eldest son Clark on the balcony and waited for him to starve. But when Clark was taken by the Grim Reaper, the social servicemen came to take the rest of their children, for fear that they would die too. Instead of being sad, the two turned their empty nest into a desolate sextopia. The end.

LOL! An easier way to starve them is in testingcheatsenabled.. you can drag there hunger bar all the way down :'3
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:29 AM
Thanks, I thought Cody's shirt was appropriate lol

Another two events gone by:

Duel (fight another sim):

Poor little innocent fairy guy lol. I felt bad for beating him up

Then, triple adoption!! I'm not a big fan of playing kids in the game lol. I rolled a die for male/female: odd=boy, even=girl)

We're super cramped

Kitty (tiny breasts rerolled to skinny beanpole, I'm different (unique colored hair and eyes), name her Kitty)

Emily (blue hair, very muscular rerolled to Evil trait, no makeup)

Andrew (vegetarian trait, blue hair, ugliest clothing)

I'm so enjoying this!
Test Subject
#105 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:47 AM
I did scroll his bar down, but he starved too slow and the social services dude took him away because he was being neglected. I put him on the balcony to keep him away from the fridge.
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 7:32 AM
Off to bed, but figured I'd update real quick.

I got Blue Skin disease next.

Then, Suicide (Kill your favorite sim...sorry) Sorry indeed lol. This one was hard for me. I tried not to look at the other stories, so the events would be a surprise. This was! Bye Bye Meghan

Then, Double Adoption. I'm really crowded now lol. I captured before it fully loaded, but you get the ghist of it

Evan, my boy (mustache rerolled to Technophobe, bald, Lots of body hair rerolled to loner trait)

Princess Leah, my girl (bald, name her Princess Leah, vegetarian trait)

Things are really getting interesting now...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#107 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -Vi
I did scroll his bar down, but he starved too slow and the social services dude took him away because he was being neglected. I put him on the balcony to keep him away from the fridge.

Ah. i see. xD I think there are probably some ways to kill them easier.... I think you can sometimes delete people with shift click (why in testingcheatsenabled.) I don't think the grimm reaper comes.... But eh. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#108 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misfit913
Off to bed, but figured I'd update real quick.

I got Blue Skin disease next.

Then, Suicide (Kill your favorite sim...sorry) Sorry indeed lol. This one was hard for me. I tried not to look at the other stories, so the events would be a surprise. This was! Bye Bye Meghan

Then, Double Adoption. I'm really crowded now lol. I captured before it fully loaded, but you get the ghist of it

Evan, my boy (mustache rerolled to Technophobe, bald, Lots of body hair rerolled to loner trait)

Princess Leah, my girl (bald, name her Princess Leah, vegetarian trait)

Things are really getting interesting now...

Oh gosh. You have what 5 children now? xD LOL at Andrew.... Lets hope you land on something good soon ;3
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 6:05 PM
Lol, yes, 5 children! Well, 3 teens now, 2 children. Poor Andrew sure did get "ugly" clothes, at least for him lol. Well, the bad stuff keeps it interesting, although I wouldn't mind a mansion right about now! I've done a few challenges, but this is the only one that really kept my attention!
Test Subject
#110 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 9:27 PM
I can't bother to figure out how to post pictures on here, but I'm doing the challenge and you can check it out on my Simblr! ^_^ I look forward to playing it more later this evening.

http://bits-and-plumbobs.tumblr.com...challenge-intro
Test Subject
#111 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 12:34 AM
I'm updating pretty quick huh? Part two can be found here. http://bits-and-plumbobs.tumblr.com...ayg-challenge-2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#112 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misfit913
Lol, yes, 5 children! Well, 3 teens now, 2 children. Poor Andrew sure did get "ugly" clothes, at least for him lol. Well, the bad stuff keeps it interesting, although I wouldn't mind a mansion right about now! I've done a few challenges, but this is the only one that really kept my attention!

Awwww! That's so nice of you... I think its because this really doesn't have as many strict rules, some people like strict rules but I personally don't... xD For example if something saying you have to follow an exact story makes it very repetitive, and a person who isn't into that can easily get bored, but this challenge is easy for you to do what ever the heck you want, and the events are just there to spice up life! ^^
Test Subject
#113 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 12:24 PM
Event 6 - Drafted (Get one of your sims to join the Military career)
As the only unemployed adult in my household, Hazel was the one to enroll in the military.

Violet (Hazel and Grady's baby) grew into a toddler. Her random rolls were Possessed (looks evil), White eyes and Kleptomaniac trait. Her white eyes make her look really creepy to me so she already looks quite evil. I also gave her black hair with red highlights. As a toddler, the kleptomaniac trait isn't available yet so I'll have to wait until she's a child/teen (not exactly sure when it becomes available).

Douglas continues to dance nonstop to classical music, either alone or with a partner.

I'm looking forward to the next event .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#114 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueSkyGirl448
Event 6 - Drafted (Get one of your sims to join the Military career)
As the only unemployed adult in my household, Hazel was the one to enroll in the military.

Violet (Hazel and Grady's baby) grew into a toddler. Her random rolls were Possessed (looks evil), White eyes and Kleptomaniac trait. Her white eyes make her look really creepy to me so she already looks quite evil. I also gave her black hair with red highlights. As a toddler, the kleptomaniac trait isn't available yet so I'll have to wait until she's a child/teen (not exactly sure when it becomes available).

Douglas continues to dance nonstop to classical music, either alone or with a partner.

I'm looking forward to the next event .

Awwww! cute little evil Toddler. xD I love your sims :'D There personality really shines out allot, and Douglas, its a shame he's dying soon...perhaps you can get your hands on some death flower and prolong him. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#115 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 6:06 PM Last edited by emmyzrulz : 28th Jun 2014 at 2:56 PM.
So if you remember my Anna and Elsa sims rolled an event asking them to kidnap a baby or toddler, sense there are no babies in sunset valley yet. I chose to just take a toddler. So introducing...

Rolls:
  • Name her Kitty
  • Pink Hair
  • Make her First Outfit With Wood Textures

So now presenting, Kitty (previously Sandi) French!

I have no clue how to take perfect toddler pictures so here is one with her and Elsa ^^
Test Subject
#116 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 9:59 PM
Event 7 - Blue Skin Disease (Turn one of your sims skin blue. You can turn it back after 3 days but I'm going to keep it permanent)
I used the random generator to choose which of my sims would have their skin turned blue and it picked Ayesha. But before I could change it she was arrested whilst at work as a getaway driver.

But as soon as she was released, she caught the disease and her skin turned blue.

Then I realised that Ayesha wasn't aging and was staying at 17 days before she became an elder. So I decided to age her up to an elder myself, so that she was closer in age with Douglas (who is taking a long time to die ). She retired straight away.

Both the children aged up as well, but this time under their own steam. Diane aged first, into a toddler. She was originally a brunette, like Violet was, but I had to turn her blonde as the random roll dictated.

Then Violet aged into a creepy child. I found her in the middle of the night sitting in her parents bedroom whilst her mother slept unawares.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#117 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spatzi
I'm updating pretty quick huh? Part two can be found here. http://bits-and-plumbobs.tumblr.com...ayg-challenge-2

Hurray!!! I Love these! ^^ (Sorry for not replying earlier D I hope your having lots of fun, and If I had a tumblr I would follow this that way, but I don't so I hope bookmarking the page is good enough ;-; xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#118 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 2:11 PM
Event 7 - Blue Skin Disease (Turn one of your sims skin blue. You can turn it back after 3 days but I'm going to keep it permanent)
I used the random generator to choose which of my sims would have their skin turned blue and it picked Ayesha. But before I could change it she was arrested whilst at work as a getaway driver.

But as soon as she was released, she caught the disease and her skin turned blue.

Then I realised that Ayesha wasn't aging and was staying at 17 days before she became an elder. So I decided to age her up to an elder myself, so that she was closer in age with Douglas (who is taking a long time to die ). She retired straight away.

Both the children aged up as well, but this time under their own steam. Diane aged first, into a toddler. She was originally a brunette, like Violet was, but I had to turn her blonde as the random roll dictated.

Then Violet aged into a creepy child. I found her in the middle of the night sitting in her parents bedroom whilst her mother slept unawares.

LOL Violet. xD Don't forget when your elders die from old age you get bonus re-rolls :'D
So what happens if the parents die when the children are teenagers D: xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#119 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 3:43 PM Last edited by emmyzrulz : 28th Jun 2014 at 6:23 PM.
So here is today's post! Lets hope my sister stays sleeping for awhile... O.O

Day 1:
So If you remember last time I had to kidnap poor Sandi French, And rename her so the law couldn't track her....
So now she's Kitty French... And worst off, I had NO room in the house I downloaded, So I had to build her an underground basement room. (Actually I HAD room, but the freaking lot was leveled wrong so it was glitching everything out.)
She's all alone with only a ladder as a way out... Although if I where a child I would find that freaking awesome :D
I had Elsa and Anna also join there respectable careers, Anna enrolled into the Journalism career and Elsa in the medical.
I sent Anna to the library to get her writing skill up, I can't afford let alone FIT my own computer into the house. But its super cute either way ^^

She seems to be enjoying herself. Elsa's staying home and watching Kitty so everything is going well.
What a poor But happy little family I have here. I hope this stays.
(PS. I wanted to theme every child I had on a disney character, but there are NO pink haired Disney characters that I could find! Unbelievable! xD So I guess Kitty will just have to be herself ^^)

Day 2: Elsa and Anna had to work.... So I had to call in a babysitter. So I decided that when Elsa was done she would level up her own Logic skill. Also... Wait, Today's Kitty's birthday?
This calls for a PARTY! (my sister woke up... Party later. xD)
Later.
Test Subject
#120 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
LOL Violet. xD Don't forget when your elders die from old age you get bonus re-rolls :'D
So what happens if the parents die when the children are teenagers D: xD

I'm hoping that Violet will be a Young Adult by the time Hazel croaks it. But I might have to move in Sebastian or Christopher (Hazel's first two adopted children) in. Though Sebastian just got married to Jeri and had his first child so I may have to move all three of them in . I'm not sure what happens to the children if the last adult dies. Hopefully I won't have to .

Event 8 - Double Adoption (Adopt 2 sims)
Child 1 - Female, Toddler, Workaholic trait, Fat (reroll as we already have a fat child in the household; Diane), Lucky trait, Blue hair
Child 2 - Male, Toddler, Possessed (reroll, as Violet had this roll), I'm different (Unique hair and eye colours), Inappropriate trait, Glasses

Lucy was the first child to be adopted. I gave her light blue hair as I think it looks a lot nicer than dark blue hair. Her eyes are a pretty shade of purple.

Diane aged up to a child. I made her fat as that was one of her random rolls. Her current traits are loves the outdoors, grumpy and hates art.

Since retiring, Ayesha spends a lot of time painting.

The second adopted toddler is Ralph. He originally had blonde hair and looked very similar to Christopher (Hazel's second oldest son) when he was a toddler. As he got the 'I'm different' roll, I gave him light blue hair to match his new sister, Lucy's. His eyes were already purple (the same shade as Lucy's, coincidentally) so I left them.

I had Violet and Diane move into their respective parents rooms, so that they wouldn't be woken up in the middle of the night if the toddlers started crying (the children all previously shared a room).

One day a different maid started showing up instead of the usual one and he's definitely not as up to scratch as the old one.

Douglas and Ayesha went to the cinema together and had a great time. But before they got in the car to get home, Douglas passed away from old age .

I found Christopher in the crowd, mourning his grandfather's death. He's now grown into a Young Adult.

I also saw this abandoned baby outside the cinema, crying by itself. None of his parents were around .

I placed Douglas' remains in pride of place in the living room.
Instructor
#121 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 8:51 PM
Oh man, this is great. I'm totally gonna try it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#122 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 9:36 PM
I'm hoping that Violet will be a Young Adult by the time Hazel croaks it. But I might have to move in Sebastian or Christopher (Hazel's first two adopted children) in. Though Sebastian just got married to Jeri and had his first child so I may have to move all three of them in . I'm not sure what happens to the children if the last adult dies. Hopefully I won't have to .

Event 8 - Double Adoption (Adopt 2 sims)
Child 1 - Female, Toddler, Workaholic trait, Fat (reroll as we already have a fat child in the household; Diane), Lucky trait, Blue hair
Child 2 - Male, Toddler, Possessed (reroll, as Violet had this roll), I'm different (Unique hair and eye colours), Inappropriate trait, Glasses

Lucy was the first child to be adopted. I gave her light blue hair as I think it looks a lot nicer than dark blue hair. Her eyes are a pretty shade of purple.

Diane aged up to a child. I made her fat as that was one of her random rolls. Her current traits are loves the outdoors, grumpy and hates art.

Since retiring, Ayesha spends a lot of time painting.

The second adopted toddler is Ralph. He originally had blonde hair and looked very similar to Christopher (Hazel's second oldest son) when he was a toddler. As he got the 'I'm different' roll, I gave him light blue hair to match his new sister, Lucy's. His eyes were already purple (the same shade as Lucy's, coincidentally) so I left them.

I had Violet and Diane move into their respective parents rooms, so that they wouldn't be woken up in the middle of the night if the toddlers started crying (the children all previously shared a room).

One day a different maid started showing up instead of the usual one and he's definitely not as up to scratch as the old one.

Douglas and Ayesha went to the cinema together and had a great time. But before they got in the car to get home, Douglas passed away from old age .

I found Christopher in the crowd, mourning his grandfather's death. He's now grown into a Young Adult.

I also saw this abandoned baby outside the cinema, crying by itself. None of his parents were around .

I placed Douglas' remains in pride of place in the living room.

Nooo! Not Douglas! Sniff, Still Adorable children! I love them all so much <3 I hope your having fun ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#123 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
Oh man, this is great. I'm totally gonna try it.

Cool!!! Thanks so much!!! I hope you enjoy it! ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#124 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 11:32 PM Last edited by emmyzrulz : 29th Jun 2014 at 1:48 AM.
Back to the story! :'D

So Elsa and Anna are living happily and spending there first 3 day's working up there careers.
Elsa VERY much so hated her job because she's a loner. She spent the day cowering in fear.
Anyway, I promised Kitty a party!
And Of Course Anna slept through it (Kitty likes Elsa best anyway...)
And what do you think of Elsa's formal?!

Looks just like from the movie!

Anyway, That's some CC from somewhere. don't ask where because I have no idea. xD
Elsa just stayed with Kitty because she was afraid of everyone.
I also caught Anna's dress, as she was cleaning up.

For some reason I only got her skirt from the movie... Oh well. There modernized anyway!
Because of the bad Reeking terrain leveling kitty couldn't get to her cake, and everyone hated the party! I swear, soon as I can move I will.
anyway, she aged up either way ^^
I took this adorable picture when she was making such a cute face! Yay for pausing at the perfect time :D

Then again, Its probably because she just got out of the shower and I was stuffing a camera in her face.... Oops. Well she still looks perfect! ^^
Elsa and Anna both went to sleep, poor Elsa couldn't practice her logic skill at all D:
And now its about time for the next event... I hope it Includes lots of money, or maybe a new house...
But before that... Everyone had a normal morning, Elsa made waffles why Kitty decided to chow down on the leftovers. Anna however had no time to eat because she had to get to work, time to roll!

And my new Event is.....
Stupid bank robber! (Use the family funds cheat to put your money at Zero. Now you got nothing. If you want you can roll a dice and if you get a one or six you get your money back.)
Okay, NO. I am so broke right now that I have to re roll this one, And I have....
Move (Buy and move to a new house)
Okay, that's hard also because this house is worth like nothing xD
.]I searched all over for a cheaper house. But nothing. I have to re-roll again! this is bad!
Jobs lost! (flip a coin for every sim that has a job. if it lands on heads you must have that sim quit there job and not get a new job for 3 days.)
Awww, Whatever. Lets just use my last Damn re-roll. xD
Free Normal house! (Use free real estate cheat and give yourself a normal house.)
:'D Yay! ♥
Phew... the only bummer of that is I have NO MORE RE-ROLLS!!! DUNDUNDUN!

Well.. this is Ironic, just as they where about to move, Elsa set the house on fire because she forgot about her waffles.... wow.

Nice one Elsa. X_X

Anyway, I moved into...A new town entirly, Welcome to lucky Palms! :D
I moved them into a nice normal house :3
Everyone seemed to right away enjoy themselves in it,

Kitty loved her new park, so did Anna!

And as for Elsa? well...

Why she was enjoying the new Hot tub, some stalker came in and watched her.... What the crap?

Alright, so What do you think?
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 2:10 AM
Emmy you make the most beautiful sims me jelly
Page 5 of 37