Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swishy Skirt with Boots (Mesh + 10 Textures)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 25th Jul 2007 at 6:11 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 3:44 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#26 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 8:31 AM
These look great! And yeah, HM had a few very sack-like dresses that I don't think look like much on the sims (maybe on humans they look slightly different?)

A very nice addition of some basic sim clothing!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Inventor
#27 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 10:12 AM
I hardly have any skirts in my game as they are either way to short or really frumpy looking, but these are just fantastic and the boots are fab thanks for saving them.

Thanks for another great addition to my game :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Instructor
#28 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 3:11 PM
I like the way your clothes look. They are so nice and clean.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 4:50 PM
maybe someone should make an untucked version of this skirt

but even without it, it is still a very nice skirt

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:48 AM
Boots are my ultimate favourite type of footwear so these get a thumbs up from me. I'm not normally a fan of knee length skirts to be honest, I prefer short and cutesy ones, but these particular skirts are so demure and pretty and really quite gorgeous.

Thankyou HP!!
Hopefully I'll actually be able to download them soon, once the server isn't so busy. =[
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 3:50 AM
You have easily become the only creator whose work I actually look for and look foreward to. Thank you for creating such beautiful clothes, hair, makeup and more. Everything you do is greatly appreaciated by all my sims. XD

I can't wait to get to try this out in my game.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 8:02 AM
when i try to download the patterned ones, there's some kind of error, and i don't really know what it is XD but look into it, please. i want those skirts!

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 1:08 PM
I love this! Those boots are indeed very cute, and it's great to have another opportunity to mix them into different outfits. Although, I have nothing against the original H&M dress that comes with those boots either. It's cute, though a bit too trendy. I really enjoy the looser-fitting H&M styles, since there are plenty of form-fitting Sim clothes for females already.

The skirt is perfect. My favourite length, and I love the colours and patterns. You have a superb sense of colour, and combine them in wonderful ways (not too matchy-matchy either). You've made a lot of outfits that I would totally wear myself. Thank you.

I'm really loving your Fanseefem clothing. Your work will always be greatly appreciated.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 8:01 PM
*adds your profile page to my favorites so I can see every time you upload something new*
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:55 AM
I swear, if you upload anything else, my computer will collapse with all the downloads! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#36 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:27 AM
these are excellent! thank you for the hard work
Field Researcher
#37 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 11:37 AM
I love your clothing collections! Finally my self sim looks like normal girl - thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 11:43 PM
I loved that first statement: a sack with some elastic and buttons. xD!!! Totally snagging these; they're so cute! Thanks!

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Field Researcher
#39 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 4:13 AM
Oh dear, I love the skirts but hate the boots! Lol! If you ever think of making these with a different shoe mesh (maybe flipflops?), I will totally download them!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 9:03 PM
thanx so much for rescuing the pretty boots. this is looovelyy! :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
Yay! More awesome meshes! Thankies.

*You clutter up my download folder *throws tantrum*

I feel your pain angel f lol
Instructor
#42 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 1:02 AM
Lovely! I don't have the H&M expansion yet (I left the Sims 2 for a little while, but I'm back!... for now) but the boots are cute and the skirt you added to them is absolutely wonderful. I was about to make a Sim family, and was looking around for some clothes for a Sim, as well as getting any good new clothes... But, seriously, I know EXACTLY which Sim to put this on. ^^;''
Instructor
#43 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:19 AM
Yea! New things from you! I love this and you are right, those boots needed to be liberated.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 1:44 AM
These are just too beautiful with the halter tops without looking like skanky Nightlife stuff.
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 10:04 PM
So awesome, thanks soooo much!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:29 AM
Oh, these are so cute! I've been looking for a skirt mesh this length for a long time - I actually checked if you'd done one first, but I didn't find it (I'm a fool.)

I'd also really love if you made these with different shoes, maybe something flat like dolly shoes? But I can already dress my sim in clothes I sort of wear with this, so thanks
Forum Resident
#47 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 8:13 PM
How delightfully boho. =D This is perfect! Thanks so much, I can tell I'll be using this skirt way more often than is healthy. <33
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:48 PM Last edited by Cinderoy : 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:52 PM. Reason: Never Mind, I found the shirts...
These are exactly what I was looking for.
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 2:20 AM
Ooh, prettyful! *steals*
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 9:44 PM
Sometimes I wish I could just pull these outfits out of my monitor and have them for myself...this is one of those times! I looooove these! Great job and thanks for making them!!
Page 2 of 3