Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Singer Career

by ellenplop Posted 21st Jan 2019 at 9:42 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2019 at 4:40 PM by ellenplop

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 4:11 AM
It does work,I am currently using it.

Ellenplop, if you are still reading here, I would LOVE for you (or anyone!) to recreate the Oil Baron career mod from Sims 2, so I can play Abraham H. Parnassus....
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 12:38 PM
Not working for me after the last update - hoping it gets fixed?
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 4:39 PM
Hey, could you please update this career to the latest expansion pack eco living? I'd really appreciate that! Thanks!
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 7:59 PM
No longer working, I really hope this gets updated! Love this career.
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 9:51 AM
Please update
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 8:41 AM
hello, could you update the mod? it would be perfect, because it is the career I like the most in the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 10:43 AM
Stop workimg with the new update
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 12:29 PM
Maybe someone knows how we can fix this mod ourselves?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 18th Sep 2021 at 11:42 AM
Looks like in order to get this mod to work you have to have "Create a Career" (link at the bottom of the main page) then reexport the mod to the current version.
Instructor
#35 Old 2nd Mar 2022 at 11:47 PM Last edited by FalseZen : 3rd Mar 2022 at 12:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by remel
Looks like in order to get this mod to work you have to have "Create a Career" (link at the bottom of the main page) then reexport the mod to the current version.

Ermm okay, thanks remel!

I couldn't figure out how to do that with the current online version of Create-A-Career Beta. I really wish people would just update their careers. There are hundreds of custom careers available online for TS4, but only about 2% are ever updated again after the initial posting. Quite upsetting.
Test Subject
#36 Old 24th Aug 2022 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FalseZen
Ermm okay, thanks remel!

I couldn't figure out how to do that with the current online version of Create-A-Career Beta. I really wish people would just update their careers. There are hundreds of custom careers available online for TS4, but only about 2% are ever updated again after the initial posting. Quite upsetting.

You can try out https://kiarasims4mods.net/2020/07/18/singer-career/ . I use their careers. They are nice and they have custom gig events for singing, etc.
Page 2 of 2