Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 1:58 AM
Default wcif Kingdomhearts hairs
So at one point i had downloaded some Kingdomhearts hairdo's and i know that because they still mock me from the saved sim bin im hoping someone knows where i can find some. i think originally i had gotten sora and riku's hairs from here http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...p?topic=19745.0 but the links are broken, it looks like i also used to have xemnas and roxas hair. any links would be appriciated!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 2:56 AM
Found some hairs in this site, I can see Sora hair and a couple other KH hair, but not sure if it is the same?
Mediafire
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aqte
Found some hairs in this site, I can see Sora hair and a couple other KH hair, but not sure if it is the same?
Mediafire

looks like that first one is for sims4 , im asking for sims3, the others seem to work though! thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by onica432
looks like that first one is for sims4 , im asking for sims3, the others seem to work though! thankyou!

Yes the first one is for sims 4, but that mediafire link is found under the comments, so I just need to make sure to state where I found it. The media fire one should be sims 3 except for the link says ts2eyepatch or something.
Sorry, I should have worded better.