Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wooden Wash-Tub *ONLY* for Dogs - UPDATED

by MaryLou Posted 1st Apr 2007 at 2:14 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2009 at 11:47 AM by MaryLou : Fixed images' url

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:19 AM
Thank You!! I Was Sooo Tired Of Having My Sims Takeing Baths Outside Instead Of Using Their Own! ^_^

^_^
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:04 AM
Thank you for this. I put a wooden tub outback for them to wash their dogs in, and my nutty Sims use it more than the dogs do! Expensive tubs in the house, they have to go outside to bathe. Strip in front of guests etc..all that screaming from seeing a naked Sim was making me nutty. lol
Field Researcher
#28 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:22 PM
Hope this doesn't sound corny, but I LOVE the simplicity of this wooden tub. I find it aesthetically perfect. Thankyou!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:57 PM
YES! Now I have a nice tub to wash my doggies in that doesn't look odd outside. ^^ Thank you!!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:02 PM
Thanks to all of you for the beautiful compliments !
You make me really "blush" :lovestruc
Quote: Originally posted by QueenBowie
JUST for dogs??? How did you manage that? I am amazed.

As ieta_cassiopeia has said: The dogs at my real-life house get washed with a garden hose.
I never have washed my dogs in my Jacuzzi

Quote: Originally posted by Avaluna
Nice!
I was thinking, maybe you could make something like this for toddlers too? I wanted to try that for myself, but I cannot make a decent mesh yet ^^.

At the moment no, sorry. I'm working on too many projects......
But in Italy we say: "The hope is last to die"
Perhaps, in the future.....

Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
There's a great pet bathtub mesh at Meshkiste, but that has not been disabled for sims, and it's really disturbing when your sims autonomously go to the garage to take a bath.

It's a very nice mesh: it's a sin that it maintains all the functions of the cloned tub.........perhaps the creators have not thought about doing it, or they are not able to mod it

@Wessie68: thanks for your nice screens !

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Alchemist
#31 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 9:42 PM
This is great MaryLou, thank you forever (I miised the Sims1 pet wash tub!). Your sims2 version is very realistic. Kiss and ciao.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 9:50 PM
You just answered my prayers to the Sims God. * Jumps up and down in desk chair* I have been asking for this since the EP (pets) came out. I too am able to use custom tubs again. Wooo Hoooo!!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 12:31 AM Last edited by MaryLou : 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:55 PM.
UPDATE 05 April 2007
Added the trashed recolor

I made the trashed recolour in order to coordinate this wash-tub with the Trashed Bath-Tub that I have made to complete the Trashed Set
The file is MaryLou_DogBathtub_Recolor-TRASHED.rar, attached to the main post.

The updated rar is

MaryLou_DogBathtub_Recolor-TRASHED.rar

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
The ModFather
retired moderator
#34 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 12:32 AM
Thanks for the "trashed" recolour! Now I only need a trashed dog to wash in the tub

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 11:44 PM
Thank you for this one, too!
hexameter
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 3:56 PM
You are the ONLY person to have done this yet (I think) =]

I've been searching for days and I finally found a dog bath!

Thank goodness!

You are truly amazing!

Ily!
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 1:44 AM
I knew I couldn't be the only one that wanted a separate tub for my dogs. Thank you!
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:58 AM
This pet tub is fantastic!
So Glag that I won't to see my sim to use the tub after ther wash their pets again!
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:47 PM
Thanks, this is great, exactly what I am looking for!
Forum Resident
#40 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:42 PM
very helpful to wash my dogs! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#41 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 7:33 AM
I just got pets last week and never felt comfortable washing the dogs in an outside bath. Couldn't understand why they didn't have a hydrobath or something. So thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:19 AM
Thank you!

X freakNpink
Baby, I look like an outlaw
Myspace
PETA ROCKS!
Don't drink your milk!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:32 PM
I just wanted to say... that I am SHOCKED and appalled that this beautiful gem of a creation escaped my eye for so long! Thank you so much! You are awesome! I will use this in my game immediately! :D

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 5:12 AM
Thanks so much for this... I was getting sick of my sims trying to take baths *outdoors* in my dogs' bathtub!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 1:43 AM
as amusing as it is to watch my sims bathe outside durring the winter as the neighbours watch, I'm very glad to have finally found a dogs only tub. Thanks a lot!

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 7:01 PM
thank u alot.. i needed it urgently, i hate that i put the bathtub in my garden and then sims go to wash there... LOL. well thanks again!

bye

< please ignore my bad english =) >
Forum Resident
#47 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 5:58 PM
very useful

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 4:45 AM
Thank you. I've always placed a regular tub outside for my dogs if my bathroom arrangement made it impossible for the dog to get in but then my Sims would start taking baths outside :/
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:11 PM
Oooooooo..... thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm in the process of creating a Japanese home, complete with a traditional bath house attached to the main house by a wooden bridge. The tradition in Japanese culture is to shower before entering the bath, so I wanted to install just a shower for my Sim, then use the hot tub as the traditional bath. But of course my Sim couldn't bathe her pet dog in either the shower or the hot tub, and putting in a regular bathtub/ shower unit just looked really WRONG. This is exactly what I was looking for!!

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Forum Resident
#50 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 1:35 PM
Thanks, my dog needs hygiene!
Page 2 of 3