Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Venture

by V1ND1CARE Posted 13th Apr 2007 at 5:42 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 5:13 PM by V1ND1CARE

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
#26 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 7:08 AM
Wonderful!It's a great work.Thank you.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Instructor
#27 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 8:48 AM
Dude, another one?! Keep pumping them ships out man, nice one!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Forum Resident
#28 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 9:44 AM
That's what I call creativity!!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful and really hard work!
hexameter
Scholar
#30 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 1:08 PM
Stunning lot!!! I have no words for this! It's just pure beautifulness(If that's even a word,lol). I love it and I love all the detail and realism in it. I dont know how you do it! Congrats on the feature, definately well deserved! Thanks for this awesome lot. Keep up the amazing work!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 1:34 PM
Its awesome!!!

Do not edit my stuff without my permission.
Check out my profile for more downloads.

And about requests : Retired.....for the time being.
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 1:53 PM
how do you create a round wall
Forum Resident
#34 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 6:36 PM
u r amazing!love it
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 7:55 PM
Wow. That's very, very beautiful. I have seen a lot of Sims ships, but I've never seen one so life-like and real. If I had all the expansions required for it (and I almost do, I just need Glamour Life and Family Fun!), I would so definitely download it. In fact, I would let my teen Sims (all of my teen Sims) have their first kiss on it. And my adult Sim would get married on it. And my toddler Sims would walk for the first time on it. And my elder Sims would, umm -- die on it? Oh well, something special, anyway.
Thanks so much for this wonderful creation!
Alchemist
#36 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 10:03 PM
C'mon, you did it again! Unbelievable job, you're so talented in taking out the best from the game building options and creating exactly what you have in mind and I never thought possible. Thank you forever, it's really a masterpiece. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 3:09 AM
Your ships are absolutely amazing, V1ND1.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:52 AM
Wow!, just ideal for my 'Ye Olde Times' neighbourhood - outstanding work!... :D

You never fail to amaze & please me with your themed lots, you're a true 'Star' in every sense of the word - Shine on!.

Many thanks for all your hard work & support!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 12:26 PM
WOW! WOW! WOW! I love everything pirate! I love your download! Thank you so much!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 2:41 PM
Your work is inspiring and amazing! It must have taken you hours to build this. Excellent, excellent work! Kudos! LOL!

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Mad Poster
#41 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 4:33 PM
A V1ND1CARE lot...a wonder as usual !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#42 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 12:55 PM
Hm, why do I suddenly feel the urge to get a bottle of rum? LOL

I nearly broke my neck when I tried to find some angle that would help me to understand HOW you managed to create this beauty. As I still don't get it, the only thing I can do is to admire your talent and imagination
#43 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 3:31 PM
WHOA!, man you got endless skill, you are a boolprop God!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#44 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:26 AM
OMG, this is freaking fantastic! I can't wait to get my shipwrecked sims into this baby!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 8:40 AM
I read and re-read your post, but if a ladder is added, then this is playable as a house? There is a kitchen, place to eat, bathroom and bedroom? I would love to see pictures of the inside rooms, preferable with a sim in it. Anyway, even if it's not playable, it took my breath away that it was even possible to make something like this. It would be fantastic even if only for neighborhood decoration. Great job!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 1:15 PM
Simsane -- the house is playable (I made a duplicate lot and tested it with a sim). The ladders are included so that sims can move from deck to deck, and the plank is the main entry onto the ship, via stealth stairs. If one were to place steps/ladder from the main deck down to the hull, then the hull would become playable as well.

As for furnishings -- yes, it's furnished. Take a look at the attached screenshots labled first and second floor.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 4th May 2007 at 1:49 PM
Amazing work, thank you.
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:59 PM
Oh my lanta!
That is...breathtaking. So detailed!
Very, very amazing job on this; thank you!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:20 AM
Congrats on the feature, an astonishing work of art! Thank You
Field Researcher
#50 Old 10th May 2007 at 1:35 AM
Your ship is wonderful. I've never seen another creations like it. Thank you, so much, you are very talented.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Page 2 of 4