Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disable University Life social interactions in non-University worlds

by symux Posted 17th Nov 2013 at 5:14 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2014 at 4:37 AM by symux : Added Customization information

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 12:06 AM
It would be awesome that they'd keep their social group influence in the University too. Still, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 1:10 AM
will this work if you only have 1.57?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 5:07 AM
Oh, BLESS YOU. I want some of the features of UL but I HATE the way its social interactions contaminate the rest of the game.
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 3:25 PM Last edited by velvet assassin : 30th Aug 2016 at 3:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by symux
Yes, you could easily tweak this mod. A few of the "action commands" had this line, or a similar one already there. Most of them did not, so I added it. Delete the following line from each social you want to keep in the regular world.

<AWT val="University" />

Thank you so much for this mod!
Also thank you for this explanation ヽ(o^―^o)ノ
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 9:40 PM
Can you please update this to work for patch 1.69? I tried to put this in my game, but the interactions still show up. I hate the autonomous interaction 'accuse of being a sellout' but unlike this mod (http://modthesims.info/d/502006 'berate ignorance'), I can't disable it because it's not up to date with the current patch. Please help! Or if someone wants to make a single 'no autonomous accuse of being a sellout' mod, I'd be grateful for that too!
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 8:09 PM
I don't think I've ever posted on one of these forums before, but I would love to have a version of this mod that works with the latest/last patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 4:19 PM
Thank you very much for this mod, I was already tired of my family being all the time scolding by ignorance.
Page 2 of 2