Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 10:12 PM
I have a suggestion, when cat's fight, you should add something for that to see if they get injured, or how injured.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 12:14 AM
I can't reply to you all on behalf of the thread owner seeing as I'm not an admin but I can put in my own two cents.

Lynxxheart that seems like a perfectly good idea however if you look at the books it reveals that any cat that shares tongues with Starclan are incredibly tired when they wake, meaning that they didn't sleep. This I would assume would be the same for hunger. There is one way around this though, and that is through the use of headcanons. It can be your headcanon that the cats hunger would be filled by Starclan however if you want it to be realistic I would say no.

Flamestar most of the generators are made by either myself or DJ. You can follow our generators or you can make your own. I can put up some more of my generators if you wish, as I do have more than what I put up before. If you look at the topic post under wild cat encounter or wild encounter it states that your cat could be injured or killed, this leads me to believe that a fight took place.
Test Subject
#153 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xandrii
Lynxxheart that seems like a perfectly good idea however if you look at the books it reveals that any cat that shares tongues with Starclan are incredibly tired when they wake, meaning that they didn't sleep. This I would assume would be the same for hunger. There is one way around this though, and that is through the use of headcanons. It can be your headcanon that the cats hunger would be filled by Starclan however if you want it to be realistic I would say no.

True, true. I may just use headcanons. Not entirely realistic but... Kinda mystical. Plus I wouldn't have to use "testingcheatsenabled true" to manipulate the bar for sleep so that it is as though the cat was active the whole time, because then there's the temptation to fill up mood bars and well, I fall easily to temptation (that's why I'm putting such effort into this challenge in the first place, when I really have a lot of way better things to do with my time).

Thank you for your response ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#154 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 11:01 AM
Lynxxheart ~
Your idea seems perfectly fine! I haven't gotten around to the point where Scorchpaw finds the place where he will communicate with his ancestors yet, but I was thinking of doing something similar. And it's also good, because as you said, the medicine cat doesn't eat anything during the day until they go to the communication place, right? We wouldn't want the Clan to get captured by Twolegs, would we? Anyways, you can alter the challenge whichever way you like! Well, as long as it doesn't get to the point where it isn't even a challenge anymore. o3o'

I'm glad you're putting such an effort into a challenge that I had no idea would even grow to become this popular! It really makes my day to see people are having fun.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#155 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flamestar
I have a suggestion, when cat's fight, you should add something for that to see if they get injured, or how injured.

Dang, I totally forgot to add that into my random generators! Thanks for mentioning, I'll add it now! :3
Test Subject
#156 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 1:46 AM
Default yo
Hey! I'm going to do this challenge and I have a few questions.

1) Does the Medicine Cat's medicine help with poison, or a minor handicap? And what can they do about a major handicap?
2) Is a non-poisonous snake bite a minor or major handicap?
3) What if we start out with less then 4 cats? How will patrolling go?

I would really like to know so I can start my challenge informed, wouldn't wanna cheat without knowing
Test Subject
#157 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 11:17 AM
Doin this challenge :O

Thornclan
Leader - Siamese Tom named ThornStar, mates with SeedSpot and brother of the med cat

Deputy - She-Cat the somehow ended up looking like Yellowfang named SeedSpot, mates with ThornStar

Med. Cat - Siamese She-Cat that I legit forgot the name of (*facepalm*), sister of ThornStar

I'll post pictures later...Also, how does the point system even work? Is it how many cats are born? O,e
Test Subject
#158 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 12:09 PM
Finally got to doing this. v w v
Here's a brief story of what happened:

Part One
Darkness stood above Tawnypaw's resting body. She was curled in the apprentices' den, resting peacefully after a long night's train. Around her only the sound of crickets could be heard- as well as the routine sound of the river's beating waves. As the sun began to rise into the sky, turning only the slightest edge of the deep blue to the bright dawn, Tawnypaw opened her eyes and stretched her tired legs. A flash of disdain flashed over her eyes as she imagined the day's training ahead, she was always the kind of cat who didn't enjoy training- to her, it was tedious. She paused, twitching her nose and finding the scent of the other apprentices gone and stale. She perked her ears and twitched her tail, seeing that no cats lay in their nests.

She dashed out of the den quickly, wondering if she had overslept- despite what the deep blue sky told her. Anxiety spread across her limbs as she found no familiar scents were fresh in the camp- all having had gone stale. She twitched her tail and looked around in worry, knowing that there had to be someone left to guard camp, at least. Her heart beat heavily in her chest and she leaped onto one of the boulders in the camp, letting out a loud yowl. Birds flew away from their trees and voles scattered from their place underneath the creepers. Still, she stood alone- no one to tell her what happened, just her thoughts- and she found even those were unreliable. She closed her eyes tight, leaping off the stone.

Unsure what else to do, she exited camp to train. With all other apprentices gone, she had no choice but to practise on a rock that lay on the ground restfully. She got into a crouch and tackled it, raking into its sides with her claws and causing it to screech. She batted it down with her paws, her Clan now only at the back of her mind as she pushed it down and tackled it forwards in the dirt, causing a mark to be left behind her. She pushed it into the air with her back legs, ducking out of the way before it landed on her exposed under-belly and then threw it forwards once it hit the ground, causing it to land flat on the dirt- splatting it everywhere. Tawnypaw dodged out of the way, twitching her nose and padding away from more worthwhile prey.

She crouched down under the creepers, moving gracefully through the undergrowth and unsheathing her claws- the image of a perfect hunter. She smelt prey- moving towards it quickly and leaping out at it, holding it down with her front paws and dealing it down with a quick bite to the neck. She did this thrice, and then returned to camp with her product- two beetles and a cardinal. Tawnypaw dropped them in the fresh-kill pile, ignoring how empty it was otherwise, and took a beetle to eat herself. As she sat eating the beetle, she couldn't help but wonder how lonely she was. She felt her heart beat in her chest- how quiet the forest was, without anyone to share it with.

She closed her eyes, how hard it was to hunt without your mentor showing you what you were doing wrong. How strange it was to awaken not to the sound of Owlpaw's snoring, but to the sound of birds chirping and waves rolling. Her eyes smashed open, wet but determined. She would find her Clan, for that she was certain. Getting up and lashing her tail decisively, she rushed into the apprentices' den to rest before the journey she would take the next day.

Part Two

Tawnypaw stood far away from her home camp, on the asphalt of the thunderpath. She across it quickly, landing on the grass on the other side and running down through the grass- feeling the morning sun against her pelt. She felt so wild and so free, but most of all, so determined. She scurried down the hills, seeing a distant structure. She remembered her mentor showing it once when she had first become an apprentice, remembered her mentor telling her that she should never go there if she wished for a long life- there were cats there that belonged to no Clan- and who had a thorn of darkness lodged in their heart. Tawnypaw felt a jolt run down her spine. Perhaps her Clan had gone to attack the dark rogues in the twoleg nest.

She ran to it, seeing a black tom standing outside and knocking him off his paws. She demanded to know where her Clan was, and seeing the confused look on the tom's face, took a step off and blushed, explaining the situation quietly. She asked the tom if he was a rogue, and looked at him bewildered as he gave her a confused, curious look. His eyes sparked up and he smiled.

"So, you're a Clan-cat, aren't you?" He asked in a cold, calculating tone. "I thought you travel in groups."

"T-Travel in groups? Did you see a group of us pass through recently? I'm looking for my Clan."

"Awfully big thing to lose, ain't it?" The tom asked, a smile on his face. As Tawnypaw saw the youth, she noticed the tom was barely more than a kit- his eyes sparkling with an intelligent innocence. "Nah, never saw anyone coming through this way. Ask Apple, in the nest. She's normally the one to know what's going on around here."

"Thanks..?"

"Rick, and you?"

"Tawnypaw."

"Clan cat names," he mumbled, winking and flicking his tail towards the twoleg den before padding off.

Tawnypaw sneaked into the twoleg den when the twoleg there wasn't watching, looking around and asking for an Apple amongst different cats with or without collars- there fur well treated and their bodies plump. Alas, she found a fluffy white she-cat with bright eyes and a playful stance. She approached her and asked her the same question she had asked Rick.

"Hmm... a Clan you say? I don't think so. Haven't seen a Clan cat in ages, they avoid these grounds, you see. Some of us..." she licked her lips, looking around, "well, they scare 'em. Scare 'em good."

"Oh... well... I best be off- gotta look for them-"

"Ah! Hold on!" Apple leaped down, smiling warmly. "What's your name? I could ask around for you o-or help, if you want. It's boring here."

"I-I'm not sure..."

Tawnypaw leaped up in shock, turning around and seeing Rick standing behind her, his breath moving across her spine. "You scared me half to death!"

Rick smiled innocently, before flicking his tail. "I think you should head back, Tawnypaw. News came from..." he twitched his tail, searching for the right words, "above. Your Clan won't be coming back any time soon. I'd be willing to come..?"

"Please do," Tawnypaw blurted out, before twitching. "My Clan- they're dead?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Oh."

Rick looked her up and down. "You don't seem too sad."

"They... didn't really like me." Tawnypaw admitted. "Let's head back."

"Wait!" Apple called, leaping down. "What about me?"

"If you want." Tawnypaw muttered, seemingly lost in thought as she made her way back.

Part Three
As Apple and Rick worked on their hunting skills, Tawnypaw hunted for the Clan and brought back a good enough supply to keep them going. She watched them quietly, noticing how similarly they acted to apprentices- and with only a hint of pride- how she had started acting like a warrior. She cleared her throat, causing the two other cats to sit up and look at her with curious expressions. She told them that they would need a leader- and that it was normally the deputy of the Clan who had a leader, but that the old deputy wasn't really present. Her eyes seemed to dull slightly at the mention of the deputy, but she went back to her speech. She told them that someone who have to be leader, or else it wouldn't be a Clan any more.

Rick stepped forwards quickly, suggesting Tawnypaw be the leader. Tawnypaw was shocked by his upfront personality and confidence, as well as the amount of loyalty and fast-thinking that would be required for him to make the decision that quickly. Unless he had thought of it before hand? She nodded her head half dumbly, telling them she had planned for that. Apple smiled widely, agreeing with the decision. Quickly, the group turned into a Clan as Tawnypaw- or, because calling your leader by their apprentice name was disrespectful, Tawnystar- named Rick to Spiderpaw after his long legs and silky black pelt and Apple to Applepaw- for seemingly obvious reasons.

Proud of her new Clan, she dismissed them and Spiderpaw and Applepaw ran off to go on their first ever hunting patrol.

Allegiances
Leader: Tawnystar - brown tabby she-cat with subfusc green eyes.
Deputy: To be appointed

Medicine Cat: To be appointed

Warriors: None

Apprentices: Applepaw - white she-cat with light blue eyes and fluffy fur.
Spiderpaw - black tom with a narrow face and long legs.

Queens: None

Elders: None
--
I'm proud of everyone so far! I was really surprised with how quickly Tawnystar caught her prey- three perfect catches in her row, which were also her first three catches! She seems to be really good at everything she's tried so far- so I'm just looking for her weakness. Hmm. Applepaw is a little sweetie, even if she is very hard to work with- she always seems to forget what she's doing! Spiderpaw is similar to Tawnypaw, except he seems to have more of a duel ease on water and land while Tawnystar is all land. Applepaw seems to be more interested in water- I think I may bring her to the fishing spot nearby the camp to see if she does any better there?

I'm seeing a very close bond between all three of these cats, and really can't wait for kits! All do, it is leaf-fall... I may wait until late winter until I have them try for kits just to make sure. Also, may I suggest season-based random rolls? So that every summer there is a chance for drought, every spring a fox or a dog could appear, every winter prey shortages may occur and every leaf-fall there may be hurricanes and so on and so forth? I may include it, but I don't really know what to include. I'm also switching from one skill point, which takes less than a day to train, to six skill points to become a warrior- that way I don't need to hurry around renaming cats every day. Tawnystar took around 6-8 days to reached level 6 without any special training- just hunting- and Spiderpaw is almost at level six after three days with a focus on his hunting skill.

Oooh, and for more suggestions- there should be more warrior code based things, ie:
- kittypets / loners / rogues not getting accepted into Clans
- cats getting punished for starting fights
- kits getting punished for exploring out of camp
- cats getting caught for talking to cats outside of their own Clan
- cats getting caught for eating before they hunt
- etc
Test Subject
#159 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Lynxxheart : 29th Aug 2016 at 8:00 PM.
My Clan is getting huge and highly successful, so I figured I may as well post their story thus far ^^

Brief history before the beginning of my game:

CherryClan is a lone Clan living in the woods near the Twolegplace. One leaf-bare the Clan is struck by pandemic, and over the course of the season the Clan dies off, leaving only four young warriors - Wildstorm, Larkstorm, Spiderwind, and Fallenwing. A few days after the Clan medicine cat dies, the Clan elects Larkstorm as the Clan medicine cat. After the leader's death, she receives a dream from StarClan telling her that Wildstorm should be the Clan's new leader. He gets his nine lives and becomes Wildstar. Because none of the cats had had any apprentices, he doesn't choose a deputy.

In-game events:

Hunting is good for CherryClan, as the season is now newleaf.

Larkstorm travels to the Moonfalls, and dreams of a group of cats living in the Twolegplace. When she wakes up, the group of cats - Ana, Lucy, Red, Princess and Magic - appears at the Moonfalls (this happened totally randomly but hey xD) and Larkstorm brings them home to meet Wildstar.

When Larkstorm tells him about her dream and the way they appeared right away, he accepts them into the Clan, also thankful for the extra paws for hunting. He names the younger cats as apprentices.

Ana becomes Cedarpaw and is given to Fallenwing as an apprentice.
Red becomes Foxpaw and is given to Spiderwind as an apprentice.
Princess becomes Hollowpaw and is given to Larkstorm as an apprentice (because of her previous training as a warrior, and the lack of other warriors to train cats. Hollowpaw is not a medicine cat apprentice.
Magic becomes Rowanpaw and is given to Wildstar as an apprentice.

Lucy is too old to properly hunt for the Clan but wishes to join anyways, as she can help care for cats and do other things to serve the Clan. She also says that her Twoleg had not been feeding her. She asks Wildstar to give her a warrior name to show that she has fully turned her back on her kittypet life, and he does so, naming her Snowbreath.

Spiderwind and Fallenwing take their apprentices out for training. Cedarpaw learns hunting well, picking up five pieces of prey, while Foxpaw fails to catch a single item. Spiderwind punishes him with a hungry night's sleep, and wakes him up before any dawn patrols to try hunting again. When the sun is almost at its peak, he finally catches a rat, and Spiderwind allows him to eat something before continuing training. Wildstar and Larkstorm also train their apprentices and the two catch on well, each catching three pieces of prey by the end of the day.

Wildstar comes across a venomous snake and is bitten. He loses one of his lives.

Wildstar takes Cedarpaw and Rowanpaw, along with Spiderwind, with him to the Moonfalls to share tongues with StarClan. Spiderwind is attacked by a Twoleg, and Cedarpaw and Rowanpaw rush to his rescue.
Meanwhile, a Twoleg enters the Clan's camp (a burglar) while the left-behind cats are asleep. Foxpaw and Hollowpaw are the only two awake, having been left on guard duty, and they both chase the Twoleg out of the Clan's territory.

When Wildstar returns, Larkstorm and Fallenwing tell him about the apprentices' bravery, and he makes all of the apprentices into warriors.

Cedarpaw becomes Cedarbranch.
Foxpaw becomes Foxsong.
Hollowpaw becomes Hollowwhisper.
Rowanpaw becomes Rowanbreeze.

Wildstar decides that he should finally name a deputy, now that cats have successfully mentored apprentices, and he chooses Spiderwind as his sencond in command.

Snowbreath tells Wildstar that she has two kits living in Twolegplace, and she would like them to join the Clan. He agrees and sends a patrol to find them, made up of himself, Snowbreath, Rowanbreeze and Cedarbranch. He chooses the new warriors instead of any of the cats he's known since kithood, because they know the Twolegplace better than any Clanborn cat does. They lead him to the Twoleg den where Snowbreath's kits are living, and wait as Snowbreath approaches the door on her own. She comes back with four cats - Leah and Missy, Snowbreath's kits, Bruno, Missy's mate, and Duke, who wishes to tag along. The cats reveal their own Twolegs' mistreatment of them, and Wildstar wonders if every Twoleg is incompetent to feed its kittypet. (In reality, I just forgot to add food bowls to the houses with cats in them xD)

The cats all return to the woods, and Wildstar lets the new cats sleep in the apprentices' den until the next day, when he names them all apprentices.

Leah becomes Brightpaw and is given to Rowanbreeze as an apprentice.
Missy becomes Echopaw and is given to Cedarbranch as an apprentice.
Bruno becomes Shadowpaw and is given to Hollowwhisper as an apprentice.
Duke becomes Greenpaw and is given to Foxsong as an apprentice.

Larkstorm tells Fallenwing that she is expecting kits, and Fallenwing moves into the nursery. The father is Spiderwind.

Rowanbreeze is bitten by a snake, but it has no venom, and he stays for a few days in the medicine den until he has recovered.

Larkstorm tells Hollowwhisper that she is expecting kits, and Hollowwhisper moves into the nursery. The father is Foxsong. Shadowpaw's training is passed over to Spiderwind.

Due to having so many mouths to feed and so few experienced hunters (since two queens have moved into the nursery), prey is scarce for the Clan, and they barely manage to scrape by without any cats going hungry. Wildstar orders longer training days for the apprentices, and more frequent hunting patrols.

Echopaw comes across a poisonous snake and it bites her. Larkstorm is unable to reach her in time, and she dies. Shadowpaw is devastated and falls back in his training.

Snowbreath catches whitecough.

Cedarbranch, desperate to avenge the death of her apprentice, goes in hunt of the snake. She finds it, but it escapes her paws. She is unharmed.

One night, Shadowpaw decides to go off night hunting on his own. He catches the snake's scent and tracks it down. It bites him and he dies. No cat finds him until the next morning, on a dawn patrol.

Wildstar and Spiderwind decide to forbid any apprentices from hunting snakes, and no warrior is to hunt a snake without a partner nearby. Wildstar, being a master snake hunter (he got the achievement for catching 20 snakes, turtles and reptiles), goes with Spiderwind to hunt down the snake, and he kills it once and for all.

Fallenwing's kits are born; Violetkit, Bramblekit, and Windkit. Windkit spends a lot of her time with Larkstorm. She appears to be deaf, as she is unresponsive to any cat's words. Larkstorm develops a way to sign with her tail (I rolled for this) after having a dream with Windkit. Windkit can hear in her dreams, so Larkstorm teaches her what different signals mean. She then teaches the Clan how to talk to Windkit, and also decides to tell Wildstar that she thinks she ought to take Windkit as her apprentice once she is six moons old, since even with signing skills, a cat needs to be able to hear to hunt or fight efficiently. She also points out that the kit has been spending a lot of time in the medicine den learning about herbs of her own will, and Wildstar agrees to ask the kit if she wanted to become a medicine cat. They ask Windkit, and she says yes very happily. (I am sooooo glad that Windkit didn't have to die! She's still in danger whenever she leaves camp, because she can't hear if something is stalking her, but at least that can be left up to rolls, and I don't have to engineer a reason for her to die o.e)

Hollowwhisper's kits are born; Mallowkit and Hazelkit.

While Foxsong and Rowanbreeze are out on border patrol with their apprentices, a Twoleg shows up on the inside of the border. The patrol attacks it, and Greenpaw and Brightpaw show bravery in defending their Clan. The Twoleg leaves Clan territory scared. That night Wildstar makes the apprentices into warriors.

Greenpaw becomes Greenspeck.
Brightpaw becomes Brightwillow.

While playing, Hazelkit, Violetkit, Bramblekit, and Mallowkit leave the camp and get lost in the forest. Bramblekit and Mallowkit both trip on brambles, receiving minor injuries, and Hazelkit falls into a deep hole, becoming severely injured, while Violetkit, unharmed, runs to get help from Larkstorm. Mallowkit originally tells Violetkit not to go because he didn't want their mothers to find out they had been out of camp, but Bramblekit cuffs Mallowkit over the ear and points towards the writhing Hazelkit, who is screaming about a gash in her shoulder. When Violetkit returns with Larkstorm, Hollowwhisper and Fallenwing, the less injured kits get a scolding from their mothers, while Larkstorm takes Hazelkit home to treat her wound.

Larkstorm says that she doesn't think the wound should affect Hazelkit's prospects of becoming a warrior apprentice, but says she wants the kit to stay in her den for a couple days until the wound has healed a little bit, to keep an eye and make sure the wound doesn't reopen or become infected. The rest of the kits are given no punishment, as the Clan's only elder, Snowbreath, is still battling whitecough, and the kits could catch it if they were to clean out her bedding or remove her ticks.

Cedarbranch and Greenspeck have been growing close, and are now mates.

While out on patrol with Foxsong, Greenspeck and Brightwillow, Spiderwind finds a raccoon on the territory and attacks it, beating the creature and chasing it off their territory and emerging unscathed.

Allegiances

CherryClan

Leader: Wildstar - light gray-and-white tabby tom with brown eyes

Deputy: Spiderwind - dark brown tom with amber eyes

Medicine Cat: Larkstorm - black she-cat with one white paw and amber eyes

Warriors:
Foxsong - ginger-and-white tabby tom
Rowanbreeze - light brown tabby tom
Cedarbranch - gray tabby she-cat
Greenspeck - black tom with white paws and green eyes
Brightwillow - ginger tabby she-cat with a white face, paws and underbelly

Queens:
Fallenwing - very dark gray she-cat (mother of Spiderwind's kits: Violetkit - dark brown she-kit; Bramblekit - black she-kit with brown forepaws, face, and back; Windkit - skinny dark brown she-kit)
Hollowwhisper - white she-cat with black face, tail and paws, and blue eyes (mother of Foxsong's kits: Mallowkit - skinny pale ginger tom with white belly and dark brown forepaws; Hazelkit - golden she-kit with white belly and dark brown forepaws)

Elders:
Snowbreath - white she-cat with a pale gray face and dark gray tail with white tail-tip

StarClan (only cats who have died in-game)

Echopaw - silvery brown she-cat a tabby face and pale green eyes
Shadowpaw - black-and-white tom

Relationships (more so that I can keep track myself):
Wildstar and Fallenwing are siblings.
Fallenwing and Spiderwind are mates
Fallenwing is Violetkit, Bramblekit and Windkit's mother.
Spiderwind is Violetkit, Bramblekit and Windkit's father.
Foxsong and Hollowwhisper are mates.
Hollowwhisper is Mallowkit and Hazelkit's mother.
Foxsong is Mallowkit and Hazelkit's father.
Cedarbranch and Greenspeck are mates.
Snowbreath is Brightwillow's mother.
Test Subject
#160 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 8:27 PM Last edited by Lostfeather : 29th Aug 2016 at 9:24 PM.
How are the cats "killed" when an event happens that should kill them? Do you delete them, or is there a way to turn them into a ghost or something? I'm hoping to be able to keep a StarClan type thing around :P

(edit) Or maybe trigger age transition until they die...?
Test Subject
#161 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lostfeather
How are the cats "killed" when an event happens that should kill them? Do you delete them, or is there a way to turn them into a ghost or something? I'm hoping to be able to keep a StarClan type thing around :P

(edit) Or maybe trigger age transition until they die...?

If you have MasterController installed, click on the cat that has rolled death, click the "Nraas..." in the pie menu, then click MasterController. Go into Advanced Settings, then click Force Kill. Then choose what type of death fits best with how the cat "died".

The way I personally manage my dead, is I placed a new lot right beside the lot for my Clan's camp and made it a "no visitors allowed" lot type. You can decorate this lot however you like, but keep in mind you will need plenty of flat space to place graves. When a pet dies, its tombstone goes to the mausoleum in the town's cemetery. Have your human sim teleport there (to save time) by turning testingcheatsenabled true, then shift-clicking near the mausoleum entrance and selecting "Teleport Here". Have the sim then "Manage The Dead" in the mausoleum, pull out the tombstones and place them in the sim's inventory, then leave the mausoleum and teleport the sim back into its house. Then you can drag and place the tombstone from the sim's inventory onto the "burial grounds" wherever you like! The cat's ghost will come out most nights sometime after midnight sim-time and disappear sometime after sunrise. When my ghost cats come out, they wander all around the place, not just on the lot for the burial grounds. I suppose you can place the graves on your Clan's home lot, but making a new lot specifically for it just saves space, and kinda gives the territory a more fleshed-out look.

Cats can also "Mourn" over the grave of a lost Clanmate, so if you want to play a cat as being miserable after their mate or littermate's death, you can queue a bunch of that action and just have the cat hang around the grave a lot.

A note about ghost cats: The ghost cat's main color will be either blue or red, depending on whether the cat's Lifetime Happiness Points were above or below 10,000, respectively. But the ghost cat will still have the "effect" that a human sim would have for the selected death. For example, I chose "shark attack" to represent death by snake venom, since the cats can't swim and therefore can't be killed by sharks, and sharks are biting creatures like snakes. My cats were apprentices when they died, so they had very low LTH Points (like somewhere around 2k or so xD). So my ghost cats are red in color, but they still have that little bubble effect that a regular sim does when they die of a "shark attack".

I hope this was of any help! Have fun making your kitty graveyard hahah. May StarClan light your cats' paths!
Test Subject
#162 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 11:05 PM
So here are some other mods that I think will be helpful! None of them affect motives or moodlets at all. It just makes the game a lot more Warriors-like x) such as no social workers, no zombies, and not going home automatically after 10pm.

No more zombies! (for Supernatural ONLY! (Yes the mod files are ancient, but it still works with the latest version. I have not had a single zombie show up since installing the mod.))
http://modthesims.info/d/486695

Pet bladder tweaks (This does not affect the Bladder motive! It makes it so that you can make your pet "Pee Here" at any time! Good for doing border patrols if your method of marking borders is making a cat pee along the edge every once in a while like they do in the books.)
http://modthesims.info/d/525658

No autonomous "Go Home" (also good for border patrols or Gatherings/half-moon meetings.)
http://modthesims.info/d/515923

More strays! (This makes it so that there can be more stray animals in your town, as well as making their visits more frequent. Basically just adds more importance to border patrols so you actually have invading animals and skirmishes. I recommend you choose the "even more" file, but that depends on how often you want strays on your territory.)
http://modthesims.info/d/459310

Higher chance per day elder will die. (In the mod description it explains how elders have the exact same chance every day (after reaching the end of their lifetime meter) of dying, and so sometimes they can live WAY longer than they were supposed to. Maybe you want this because you're trying to make your Clan as full as possible of elders, but personally I don't see the merit, as elders stop hunting for the Clan, and really don't do much of anything at all.)
http://modthesims.info/d/549281

And last but certainly not least! No social worker!!! (Makes it so that if a pet (or baby) has a very low hunger or social motive, you don't get the government unnecessarily breathing down your neck! This is extremely helpful if your Clan is having a prey shortage and your cats are dying of hunger! Now you don't have to go through the effort of deleting the sim whenever it shows up on your lot to take away your cats. They simply won't show up! (I haven't been able to test it yet but considering all the other mods that are old as heck have still worked, this one should too!))
http://modthesims.info/d/549281

Full credit to all the mod developers. None of the amazingness belongs to me. I just claim the credit of goin about looking through EVERY mod (on this site at least) and hand-picking the best ones for this challenge.

I also found some aesthetic mods (tail length sliders and such) but I felt that if anyone wanted them they can either ask for a link or look for it themselves x) But I felt like these mods were very important.

Happy simming!
Test Subject
#163 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 9:27 PM Last edited by flightyew22243 : 31st Aug 2016 at 1:29 AM.
Default ThornClan
Here's my clan!

Clan Camp

Cats

Leader
Thornstar - A dark, seal point Siamese Tom with orange and blue eyes. Mates with Seedspot, the brother of Berryshade and father of Applekit and Bramblekit. Aggressive, Proud, and a Good Hunter. 9 Lives left.

Deputy
Seedspot - A gray, fluffy She-cat with sunny yellow eyes. Mates with Thornstar, and mother of Applekit and Bramblekit. Skittish, Independent, and a Good Hunter.

Medicine Cat
Berryshade - A thin, light cream Siamese She-cat with green and yellow eyes. Sister of Thornstar. Neat, a Genius, a Good Hunter, and Friendly.

Warriors
...None ._.

Apprentices
None either XD

Queens
Seedspot kinda is, but she's the deputy and I don't wanna de-rank her XD

Nursery
Applekit - A fluffy Siamese mix Tom with yellow and blue eyes. Brother of Bramblekit, and son of Thornstar and Seedspot. Independent and a Good Hunter.
Bramblekit - A thin Siamese mix Tom with a large brown spot on his back, and yellow and blue eyes. Brother of Applekit, and son of Thornstar and Seedspot. Skittish and a Good Hunter.

Elders
None

Clan Stuff
Thornstar has been to the Moonpool and spoke with StarClan. He has received a prophecy from them, which is: "Danger will come and an apprentice of Storm will become the clan's worst enemy."

Clan Family

I might start writing stories (If enough people like my clan...)
Test Subject
#164 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 8:58 PM
Brief update from CherryClan. (I used https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/14905564/ for the following.)

Larkstorm has received a prophecy from StarClan: Darkness will save the forest from destruction. (Ooooh wonder what that could mean? Maybe a cat with a name relating to darkness (although Shadowpaw died :/), or perhaps a cat with a dark pelt? Or could it be that something they find in the darkness (like the Place Of No Stars) or someone they find at night will save them? But how can it save them? The forest is at peace, mostly undisturbed but for the occasional Twoleg or stray animal. Only Snowbreath is sick... Hmm, we'll have to wait and see what "life" (the game) throws at CherryClan!)
Test Subject
#165 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lynxxheart
Brief update from CherryClan. (I used https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/14905564/ for the following.)

Aha, I used the same thing for my prophecy! (I just edited it a bit)
Test Subject
#166 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flightyew22243
Aha, I used the same thing for my prophecy! (I just edited it a bit)

Haha nice! Scratch is very helpful lol
Test Subject
#167 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 11:37 PM
Default ThornClan Backstory!
Thornheart and Berryshade had recently escaped a large forest fire that absolutely destroyed their past clan, SandClan. They were traveling for a while until they met a fluffy, gray Kittypet named Twinkle. She asked about where they came from and they explained, with her immediately asking to join them. Then, the cats walked on through the forest. Berryshade stopped and suggested that they make a home base in the spot they were in. Thornheart and Twinkle agreed, and the cats stayed there for the rest of the day.

That night, Berryshade was visited by Starclan in her dreams. Her leader, Creekstar, spoke to her. “You and Thornheart are the only ones who have escaped the fire. You all must start your own clan to continue the warrior line. Tell Thornheart to go to the lake up the mountain to receive his nine lives. He can pick whoever he wishes to become Deputy and Medicine Cat. You must let in other cats if you deem them worthy, or the clan won’t survive.”

The following morning, Berryshade told Thornheart about her dream. Thornheart was a bit too excited, and immediately started setting up the camp. He decided who would become what rank. Thornheart chose Berryshade to be the Medicine Cat, and chose Twinkle to be the deputy. That night, he went to the lake. The warriors from Sandclan came and gave him his nine lives.

Afterwards, he changed Twinkle’s name to Seedspot. A few moons later, Seedspot had Thornstar’s kits. Applekit, an Independent Tom, and Bramblekit, a Skittish Tom. They both took their father’s markings, but Applekit had his mother’s fluff. Thornstar didn’t show it, but he favored Applekit for his strength and independence.

I'm not the best at writing stories, sorry if you don't like it...
Test Subject
#168 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 2:22 AM
While on a night patrol, Cedarbranch, Foxsong, Brightwillow, and Greenspeck find a Twoleg trespassing again on their territory (the same burglar who keeps showing up on my lot, I finally got fed up and had a cop arrest her...) but before they can chase her off another Twoleg shows up and fights with her, then escorts her away with some shiny Twoleg stuff tying her forepaws behind her back. Later on their patrol, they also find a few kittypets having wandered onto their territory. Three of them run away, but the fourth cat, a tom named Pepper, stays in place. Being the leader of the patrol, Cedarbranch speaks to the tom, telling him to run back to his Twolegs with his friends. But Pepper says he does not enjoy the life of a kittypet, and that Mura, Merlin, and Maggie are all soft idiots. He tells Cedarbranch how he has always dreamed of living as a wild cat, catching his own food and being out in the open rather than shut inside of a Twoleg den and fed dry, tasteless food. Upon consideration and discussion with the rest of her party, she decides to take Pepper back to camp to have Wildstar decide the kittypet's fate.

Wildstar decides to let the stranger stay in camp for a few days to learn the ways of a warrior, to see if he can understand the warrior code and provide for the Clan. If he can do so, Wildstar will make him an apprentice. He gives Cedarbranch the responsibility of teaching Pepper about Clan life.

After seeing Pepper, Larkstorm takes Wildstar aside and tells him about the prophecy she received at the Moonfalls.

(Holy crap Pepper is a black-and-white cat! What if he is the cat from Larkstorm's prophecy?? We'll have to see if he can get accepted into the Clan, and then what his name will be o.o)

Allegiances

CherryClan

Leader: Wildstar - light gray-and-white tabby tom with brown eyes

Deputy: Spiderwind - dark brown tom with amber eyes

Medicine Cat: Larkstorm - black she-cat with one white paw and amber eyes

Warriors:
Foxsong - ginger-and-white tabby tom
Rowanbreeze - light brown tabby tom
Cedarbranch - gray tabby she-cat
Greenspeck - black tom with white paws and green eyes
Brightwillow - ginger tabby she-cat with a white face, paws and underbelly

Queens:
Fallenwing - very dark gray she-cat (mother of Spiderwind's kits: Violetkit - dark brown she-kit; Bramblekit - black she-kit with brown forepaws, face, and back; Windkit - skinny dark brown she-kit)
Hollowwhisper - white she-cat with black face, tail and paws, and blue eyes (mother of Foxsong's kits: Mallowkit - skinny pale ginger tom with white belly and dark brown forepaws; Hazelkit - golden she-kit with white belly and dark brown forepaws)

Elders:
Snowbreath - white she-cat with a pale gray face and dark gray tail with white tail-tip

Cats outside Clans

Pepper - black-and-white tom with amber eyes
Maggie - fluffy white she-cat with black-tipped ears
Mura - thin gray tabby she-cat
Merlin - dark ginger tom with green eyes

StarClan (only cats who have died in-game)

Echopaw - silvery brown she-cat a tabby face and pale green eyes
Shadowpaw - black-and-white tom

Also, I have a set of other events I roll for, as well as a list of medicines and stuff. For the events, I use these as well as the events listed in the original post.

Elder moodlet change

Yellow
Aching joints 0-35
Whitecough 36-50
Greencough 51-60
Nonurgent illness 61-80
Perfectly fine 81-100

Orange
Aching joints 0-30
Whitecough 31-50
Greencough 51-70
Nonurgent illness 71-85
Perfectly fine 86-100

Red
Aching joints 0-20
Whitecough 21-50
Greencough 51-80
Nonurgent illness 81-90
Perfectly fine 91-100

Whitecough

Cured 0-30
Getting better 31-45
No change 46-60
Worsening 61-85
Advances to greencough 86-100

Greencough

Cured 0-15
Getting better 16-25
No change 26-50
Worsening 51-70
Death 71-100

Kit wanders out of camp

Punished with caring for elders 0-30
Minor injuries 31-45
Mild injuries 46-70
Severe injuries 71-85
Death 86-100

Deep wounds

Heals easily 0-25
Difficulty stopping bleeding 26-50
Infected 51-80
Death 81-100

Severe injuries

Badly scratched 0-30
Broken bone 31-50
Dislocated joint 51-70
Sprain 71-90
Broken back 91-100

Find cat on territory

Speak to cat 0-40
Chase cat off 41-70
Fight cat 71-80
Take cat to Clan leader 81-100

Outsider taken into Clan

Sent cat away 0-15
Let cat stay for a few days to see if they fit well 16-40
Cat accepted into the Clan fully 41-100

Ailments

Minor injuries - cat may go about their duties as normal.
Mild injuries - cat must receive treatment, then may go about their duties as normal.
Severe injuries - cat must receive treatment and stay with medicine cat for two days.
Deadly wounds - cat must receive urgent treatment (within three hours) and stay with the medicine cat for three days. Roll each day for progress/death.
Mild snake poison - cat must receive treatment and stay with medicine cat overnight.
Severe snake poison - cat must receive urgent treatment (within three hours) and stay with the medicine cat for two days.
Whitecough - cat must receive treatment and stay with medicine cat until healed. Roll each day for progress.
Greencough - cat must receive urgent treatment (within five hours) and stay with medicine cat until healed. Roll each day for progress/death.
Aching joints - cat may seek treatment, and stay in their own den.

Cures

Maple leaf - Normal herbs, one for each type of herb needed. Good for wounds or whitecough. Must be caught by medicine cat, any other cat sells.
Snake skin - Yarrow, horsetail, marigold, one for each day cat is still infected. Good for poisonous snake bites and infected wounds. Must be caught by medicine cat, any other cat sells.
Plasma bug - Very rare life-saving herbs. One will save a cat from deadly poisons or injuries, cat must remain under close observation for two days afterwards. The cat will need normal herbs for three days, then may return to normal duties. Because of how precious it is, any cat may catch it and it can be used as an herb.
Rainbow beetle - Catmint, one for each day cat shows no sign of recovery. Good for greencough. Because of how precious it is, any cat may catch it and it can be used as an herb.
Rodent - Mouse bile, one will cure whole Clan's fleas. Must be caught by medicine cat, any other cat sells.
Test Subject
#169 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lynxxheart
Ailments

Minor injuries - cat may go about their duties as normal.
Mild injuries - cat must receive treatment, then may go about their duties as normal.
Severe injuries - cat must receive treatment and stay with medicine cat for two days.
Deadly wounds - cat must receive urgent treatment (within three hours) and stay with the medicine cat for three days. Roll each day for progress/death.
Mild snake poison - cat must receive treatment and stay with medicine cat overnight.
Severe snake poison - cat must receive urgent treatment (within three hours) and stay with the medicine cat for two days.
Whitecough - cat must receive treatment and stay with medicine cat until healed. Roll each day for progress.
Greencough - cat must receive urgent treatment (within five hours) and stay with medicine cat until healed. Roll each day for progress/death.
Aching joints - cat may seek treatment, and stay in their own den.

Cures

Maple leaf - Normal herbs, one for each type of herb needed. Good for wounds or whitecough. Must be caught by medicine cat, any other cat sells.
Snake skin - Yarrow, horsetail, marigold, one for each day cat is still infected. Good for poisonous snake bites and infected wounds. Must be caught by medicine cat, any other cat sells.
Plasma bug - Very rare life-saving herbs. One will save a cat from deadly poisons or injuries, cat must remain under close observation for two days afterwards. The cat will need normal herbs for three days, then may return to normal duties. Because of how precious it is, any cat may catch it and it can be used as an herb.
Rainbow beetle - Catmint, one for each day cat shows no sign of recovery. Good for greencough. Because of how precious it is, any cat may catch it and it can be used as an herb.
Rodent - Mouse bile, one will cure whole Clan's fleas. Must be caught by medicine cat, any other cat sells.

Wow, all those meds are much better than what I can up with XD easier and less complicated...
Test Subject
#170 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 4:27 PM
Default ThornClan Update ;~;
One day while fishing, Thornstar saw a strange She-Cat walk over to the lake. He growled and approached the cat, demanding why it had entered his territory. Thornstar then noticed that she had a collar on, and realized she was a Kittypet. The cat was curious about who he was, and Thornstar explained. The Kittypet begged him to let her into his clan since her life was so boring and repetitive. (She’s Nyan Cat, btw XD)

Thornstar agreed and led her to the camp. He learned that her name was Nyan, and introduced her to the clan. He gave her the name Sweetpaw and assigned her to himself as an apprentice. Thornstar decided a way to get Nyan’s collar removed, and brought over Seedspot. Together, they pulled on both sides of the collar as hard as they could until it snapped.

Seedspot was barely producing milk, so Thornstar, Berryshade, and Sweetpaw did a midnight hunt or else the kits would starve. Sweetpaw just watched them as they hunted, since she had no idea how to hunt. Thornstar caught a turtle, and Berryshade caught a rat, but they rushed back to camp when Thornstar got bitten by a snake. Berryshade examined it but figured out it was a non-poisonous bite, and that relieved them. (Imagine if he lost a life already! ._.)

Afterwards, Thornstar gave Sweetpaw a tour of the clan. He noticed that Sweetpaw was a quick learner, so he decided to teach her how to hunt. Thornstar led her over to the training field and showed her different hunting techniques. Sweetpaw stumbled over a few times, but over time found her balance. About a couple moons later, Thornpaw went on a hunting patrol made up of himself, Seedspot, and Sweetpaw. Seedspot insisted she’d come since the kits were already eating prey and that Berryshade could watch them.

After catching a simple bug, Thornstar turned around and saw Sweetpaw behind him. He freaked out at first when he saw that she had a SNAKE in her jaws. Sweetpaw placed the fresh kill in front of her mentor and told him that she caught her first prey. Thornstar was so proud, his apprentice’s first kill being a creature as dangerous as a snake. He still wished he could have stopped her, as she may have gotten hurt.

They ended up coming home with a snake (Sweetpaw), a lizard(Thornstar), and a turtle(Seedspot). They all dropped off the prey at the FKP, and Sweetpaw was praised for her catch. That night, after the clan had fallen asleep, Applekit and Bramblekit snuck out. The went over to the willow tree forest and frolicked about. Bramblekit stopped, thinking he heard something. Applekit said he was just being paranoid, and explored a bit. Bramblekit shrugged and followed him. They saw a large bush, and Applekit dared Bramblekit to go in it. Bramblekit reluctantly went in, and Applekit then heard a piercing shriek. His brother burst out, with a large bite mark on his throat. A snake had gotten him.

Applekit saw the snake emerge out of the bush and slither away. Bramblekit tried to move but collapsed. Applekit dragged his limp brother back to camp, screaming for his mother. The clan was woken up and rushed over to the two kits. Thornstar instantly grabbed Bramblekit and rushed him to the Medicine Cat den. Berryshade immediately starting checking him, giving him herbs, but then stopped. She looked up at the cats around her. “It’s too late…” She sighed.

ThornClan

Leader
Thornstar – A dark, seal point Siamese Tom with orange and blue eyes. Mentor of Sweetpaw. Mates with Seedspot, the brother of Berryshade and father of Applekit and Bramblekit. Aggressive, Proud, and a Good Hunter. 9 Lives left.

Deputy
Seedspot – A gray, fluffy She-Cat with sunny yellow eyes. Mates with Thornstar, and mother of Applekit and Bramblekit. Skittish, Independent, and a Good Hunter.

Medicine Cat
Berryshade – A thin, light cream Siamese She-cat with green and yellow eyes. Sister of Thornstar. Neat, a Genius, a Good Hunter, and Friendly.

Warriors

Apprentices
Sweetpaw – An odd gray She-Cat with a Poptart on her back (Nyan Cat). Apprentice of Thornstar. Hyper, Playful, a Good Hunter, and Noisy.

Kits
Applekit – A fluffy Siamese-mix Tom with yellow and blue eyes. Brother of Bramblekit, and son of Thornstar and Seedspot. Independent and a Good Hunter.

Queens

Elders

Starclan

Bramblekit – A thin Siamese-mix Tom with a large brown spot on his back, and yellow and blue eyes. Brother of Applekit, and son of Thornstar and Seedspot. Skittish, Playful, and a Good Hunter. Died by snake venom.

Cats Outside of the Clan

(Still looking o_o)

R.I.P., Bramblekit.
Test Subject
#171 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 9:54 AM
Oh if you guys are wondering why most of my cats aren't elders I increased the age for the 'warrior' (adult) lifespan so it balanced out a little bit more so my cats wouldn't be nearly dead when they became warriors c:
In response to that however I decreased the elder age so they would die quicker.
Rip.

Do you want to know how I determined the sickness? Well here you go!
Using the random number generator site I put in the minimum as '1' and the max as how many cats I had in my clan minus one so I would have at least one cat to carry on the clan's legacy.
The result I got was a '4' so 4 cats would get the sickness.
I give all of my cats a number when they are born, and using my random number generator site I put in the first cat's number and the last cat's number.
Then I rolled 4 times and the numbers that came up were the cats that got the sickness.

So I got back into the game yesterday and so far this is the update! It was such a sad update like I just saved and exited the game after that. I haven't opened it yet. It was all my original cats too omfg cri.
Mousekit became Mousepaw, his mentor I forgot rip.
Fernkit became Fernpaw, her mentor I forgot to assign too haha rip
A deadly sickness spread through the clan, and despite Briarleaf and Lizardpaw's best efforts all of the cats that were affected died. These cats included:
- Dovestar
- Leopardfur
- Stoneclaw
- Specklepaw
Fernpaw caught a cold due to her portait change, and then her portrait changed again before I could fix her so she got greencough. Unfortunately we didn't have any herbs to save her because of the recent sickness (I can't believe that the herbs rolled that tiny percent that wouldn't heal them. I lost so many herbs I'm so sad my cats died ;-

Because of both Dovestar and Leopardfur's death the clan had to decide on who would become the next leader. That night Lizardpaw received a dream of an otter swimming through water, parting it with ease and leading a dozen ducklings to safety. He interpreted this as Ottersplash should be the next leader, and as such he told his mentor that morning. Briarleaf stood upon the black rock and announced to the clan that Starclan had spoken, and that Ottersplash was to be the next leader.
Ottersplash hasn't chosen her deputy yet but she shall soon.

Allegiance ~ Caveclan

Leader -
Otterstar - A brown and white she-cat with brown eyes.

Deputy -
tbd

Medicine cat -
Briarleaf - A brown tabby feline with white splashes and a bobbed tail.
Lizardpaw - A skinny orange tom with peculiar white and brown markings.

Warriors -
Stoneclaw - A grey tabby tom with a peculiar white spot on his tail.
Cinderbite - A fluffy gray tabby she-cat with interesting brown markings.
Honeysplash - A cream she-cat with white patches and forest green eyes.
Milkfur - A pure white she-cat with blue eyes.
Flameblaze - A red tom with white patches.
Flickergaze - A red tabby she-cat with forest green eyes.

Apprentices -
Whitepaw - A pure white tom with one yellow eye and one blue eye.
Patchpaw - A tortoiseshell tom with forest green eyes.
Mousepaw - A brown and black tom.

Queens -

Kits -

Elders -

Those that have been lost ~ Starclan

Pebblekit - A skinny gray tabby tom with forest green eyes. (Kit, Stillborn)
Tigerstripe - A dull orange tom with a dark tail and dark stripes, similar to those of a tiger. (Deputy, Killed by a dog.)
Larkflight - A fluffy orange tom with peculiar white and brown markings. (Warrior, Killed by a dog.)
Stripekit - A dull orange she-cat with a dark tail and dark stripes. (Kit, Bitten by a snake.)
Shellkit - A cream coloured she-cat with forest green eyes. (Kit, Stillborn.)
Dovestar - A fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes. (Leader, Sickness.)
Leopardfur - A classic brown tabby with white paws. (Deputy, Sickness)
Stoneclaw - A grey tabby tom with a peculiar white spot on his tail. (Warrior, Sickness)
Specklepaw - A calico she-cat with forest green eyes. (Apprentice, Sickness)
Fernpaw - A brown she-cat with brown eyes. (Apprentice, Kittencough.)
Test Subject
#172 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 8:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flightyew22243
Wow, all those meds are much better than what I can up with XD easier and less complicated...

Yeh I was trying to make it so I could completely forget about my Twoleg unless cats die and I need to place graves. So by just using what a cat can catch while hunting, I've achieved that. I don't like to settle for second best x)
Test Subject
#173 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Lynxxheart : 6th Sep 2016 at 4:17 AM.
*le sigh*

I'm having to reinstall everything because the game refused to open, and this was the only solution left on the internet. Luckily I had the smarts to move my save files and stuff over to another folder where they would be safe...

But now I have to wait for like... 8 hours while every. Last. Expansion. That I own. Installs...

I was so glad when I had finished this process almost a year ago. Why must I do it again...

*cries in a lonely corner*

UPDATE:

Oh. Okay. So even after reinstalling everything, removing mods and CC, trying everything that the people on EA and elsewhere suggested, trying EVERY compatability mode, my game STILL doesn't load. Great. Looks like CherryClan won't be advancing at all anytime soon... I don't know what else to do... I have done literally everything. I've been trying for four days to make the game work...
Test Subject
#174 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:41 AM
Is the problem you are having about a cd not being read or something along those lines?
Test Subject
#175 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xandrii
Is the problem you are having about a cd not being read or something along those lines?

No, I downloaded off of Origin. I believe it has to do with Windows 10 updates because the problem started right after a new update that I cannot revert from :/
Page 7 of 27