Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 135 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3351 Old 23rd Sep 2023 at 3:35 PM
Hey, as of the 09/2023 update, I am getting a BE error for UI & More Columns in CAS mod. Is there an ETA on when these will be updated?
Lab Assistant
#3352 Old 25th Sep 2023 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hottskullxD
Hey, as of the 09/2023 update, I am getting a BE error for UI & More Columns in CAS mod. Is there an ETA on when these will be updated?

If you have an update this month, you need to update your mods from Patreon. This version is for Legacy players whose game is no longer being updated.

= luthienrising (on the Forums and AHQ)
Test Subject
#3353 Old 18th Oct 2023 at 12:00 AM
hi im commenting on your latest update.I have aging turned off,in the bar it shows days till aging up and it shows 52 days till aging up. i have the 10/13/2023 version. i wanted to make sure if it was your mod that was causing it. i went back to the 7/18 version,and it fixed it,it didn't show up anymore.
Test Subject
#3354 Old 24th Oct 2023 at 1:43 PM
Your mod is fantastic! But I have 1 question, "I can't find a place where I could make all cooking recipes active, is this option no longer available?"
Test Subject
#3355 Old 25th Nov 2023 at 4:26 PM
Hi, i don't actually need the legacy version but i needed to ask, am i the only one not being able to play with this mod? after i load the game and a household the game looks paused but doesn't show any ui at all, i can't exit the game like i would normally, i hope you respond, if you'd like i can post the better exceptions report since you probably understand what it means. Also i know it's this mod (Again not using the legacy version but i'm not able to ask in patreon) because if i load the game without it i have no problems at all. My version of the game is 1.102.190.1030
Test Subject
#3356 Old 21st Jan 2024 at 11:01 PM
Default Congratulations!
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
By not working, do you mean the cheats are not working? If so, there are basically two possibilities: either the mod is not installed correctly (check that both the script file and the package file show up in the list of mods you have installed), or you have a conflicting mod that overrides the same UI files.

Thank you for your creations!

You are to be congratulated! ...and your parents too!

Be kind, be thankful, be nice. It doesn't cost money, at all; only kindness is needed.
Test Subject
#3357 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 6:01 PM
Default ui chea extension
Theb ui cheat doesn't work for me. it work with previous update but this time it doesnt work, the game freez and it does nothing i have the screenshot i also have mcc mod but it always worked fine
Screenshots
Test Subject
#3358 Old 25th Mar 2024 at 8:47 PM
Hi! I just want to help, I have noticed that some people on your patreon page are complaining about the UI Cheats, and I was having problems too, then I figure out what was the problem. The UI Cheats package and script was in a sub-folder on my mods folder, that was causing conflict on the mod, then I changed and was all normal again! If you put on the description on patreon that it can't be in a sub-folder, then it's going to help some of the people with the same problem.
Sorry about the errors, english it's not my first language :D
Test Subject
#3359 Old 20th Apr 2024 at 7:34 AM
Default hi, please help
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
As posted many times before, this mod will NOT be updated here on MTS anymore. You have to visit his patreon page (free download) and get the newest update from there.
I wish people would at least take the times to read a few pre-posts before complaining.

^ this has nothing to do with my question idk how to comment without replying

i have no clue how to use this site, but i have no money to unfortunately support your patreon so i cannot comment there. i did the 50% method to figure out that the latest UI extension mod was absolutely destroying my sims. anytime i launched with it, my saves disappeared completely from households. like if i started a fresh game. and if i loaded the save directly it would show no sims, none on the ui, nowhere. i use the mod conflict detector, didnt find anything there. is there something im missing? the ui mod worked perfectly until i downloaded some unrelated mods like hair cc, and now whenever i add the ui mod regardless of any other mods, or even if its my only mod, it causes the issues. thank you
Test Subject
#3360 Old 21st Apr 2024 at 10:56 AM
This is so awesome! But is there anyway you could split the mod into optional separate files? Like if I just wanted a draggable needs bar and didn't want the others for fear of doing something accidentally?
Instructor
#3361 Old Yesterday at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kyeo82828282
^ this has nothing to do with my question idk how to comment without replying

i have no clue how to use this site, but i have no money to unfortunately support your patreon so i cannot comment there. i did the 50% method to figure out that the latest UI extension mod was absolutely destroying my sims. anytime i launched with it, my saves disappeared completely from households. like if i started a fresh game. and if i loaded the save directly it would show no sims, none on the ui, nowhere. i use the mod conflict detector, didnt find anything there. is there something im missing? the ui mod worked perfectly until i downloaded some unrelated mods like hair cc, and now whenever i add the ui mod regardless of any other mods, or even if its my only mod, it causes the issues. thank you

Are you playing Legacy Edition or regular?
Page 135 of 135