Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zac Efron

by enriquemt0 Posted 10th May 2009 at 1:42 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 2:21 PM by enriquemt0

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 2:54 PM
he's GORGOUS! great job! Thankyou!
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 8:29 PM
wow amazing job making him.
like everyone else, im certainly not a fan of his, but man this is so realistic i had to say SOMETHING.
you my friend have skills
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:05 AM
OMG. How do people do this? Amazing. Looks amostly exactly like him. Great work. Man, *Crosses fingers, I hope this works cause i dont have University. Well technically I do . But thats a different story. Thanks
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:06 AM
can you do a selena gomez I lover her! Eeep
Scholar
#30 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:08 PM
Excellent job Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:03 AM
This is insane how much it really looks like him! And i've been trying to make a haistyle that looks like mine in real life and his looks just like mine! So thanks for everything!
Test Subject
#32 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 7:30 PM
he's perfect !can you do hilary duff too?
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 4:08 PM
Love-love-love it! Downloaded it a while back and decided now to leave a comment xD
Aaaanyway, he's amazing but he has ugly kids! With ANY sim I've tried his babies look okay, but then as toddlers they are MESSED UP! They stay pretty ugly all throughout their lives, which is sad because YOUR ZAC IS SO PRETTY!
Still, thanks for the upload, I'll just make sure he stays away from my lady sims xD
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 7:57 AM
I love this.
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 5:42 PM
zac efron
Quote: Originally posted by enriquemt0
Thank you! I'm glad you like him!
Very cool and plus i need him for my sims game because im getting the high school musical gang together and their going to dance altogether.Great job!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:31 AM
I really love the hair. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 8:43 PM
WOW! He looks so real!
Test Subject
#38 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 6:07 PM
i love him!♡♥♡ thank you!! 감사해요
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 6:13 PM
I wanted to create a show (and post it on YouTube)about my life where everything is turned 180 degrees and nothing makes sense (if you're not me, 'cause I'm so random *everything* make sense to me;D). I built a huge house with 15 floors and LOADS of rooms and I thought: "There must be someone to clean it and I don't want to pay for this irritating butler!" so I looked for Justin Bieber everywhere but he is not here. And then I noticed your sim. "Great!" I thought. "He can be my slave instead! He is a Disney star, he is good-looking and he has lots of female fans who would totally hate me after seeing what I made him to do." MY COMMENT IN A NUTSHELL: I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR CREATION AND WILL PUT IT TO GOOD USE! *EVIL LAUGH*
Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 5:39 AM
Is there any way to change names etc? LOL Maybe I'm weird but one of my friends looks just like him, but with brown eyes and not quite so long hair (as the second picture). Is there a way to change sim's little details like that?
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 11:23 PM
Wow! He looks exactly like the real Zac Efron! :aplause :

Never regret something that once made you smile :)
Test Subject
#42 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 5:30 AM
Omg that look's so much like him it's not even funny....o.O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 10:35 AM
Awesome!
Your sim is really nice!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 10:33 PM
Wow! You actually put two different hairstyles on him for more options! He'll look awesome in my game! Thanks so much for sharing him!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#45 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 11:03 PM
I was correct! He does look awesome in my game, as I just downloaded him! Thanks again for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 2:05 PM
Oh My Goatskin
this is perfect!
just imagine how much more he'd appreciate his fans if he knew of such devotion as this work of art..
(are you a fan? lol)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 5:14 AM
is there any way to get the hair mesh without having to join that page?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 11:40 PM
Gorgeous!! I loved him in "The Lucky One"....all grown up and handsome as ever!!! Wonderful rendition of his image...thank you for sharing!!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 3:38 PM
Wowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow! Ive Had A Crush On Him For Ages! Thanks Amillion
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 1:07 AM
Perfect!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3