Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Homework In Bedroom hack ver 1c

by dizzy2 Posted 8th Jul 2005 at 11:55 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 5:55 AM by Christy1077

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 9:27 PM
Those beds are from Grand Trianon. Just follow the link to it in that post.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 3:23 PM
Brilliant idea, now I got to make the bedrooms bigger, but this is great thanks.
Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 8:45 PM
THanks ever so much It's sUPER helpful and what's more it stops me having to search for missing homework around the house and garden! YAY!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 3:36 PM
Default Can't download
I am trying to download this hack but it won't let me...I hadn't had trouble with some of the other hacks...Why would this be happening...?
Field Researcher
#55 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 7:31 PM
Good idea.............Thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 6:41 PM Last edited by Mystarria : 23rd Sep 2005 at 7:00 PM.
Has anyone tried this out with Nightlife yet? I know it says 'No EP - Original TS2', but the game compatibility is all. So I thought I should ask, because it's kinda confusing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 9:34 AM
I have fixed the category. I analyzed and tested this a few days ago and saw no problems with it.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 2:27 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 3:15 PM
Hi, Loved this hack, trying to update it...in case. Something un-updated in my hacks folder is crashing my game.
Has this been tested yet in NL?

Thanks,
K :wave:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dizzy2
I have fixed the category. I analyzed and tested this a few days ago and saw no problems with it.

Is it too much to ask for people to *read* the thread before they post?
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 7:09 PM
Soooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrry!

Usually I am more careful than that. I glanced at recent replies...the word "category" threw me.

I will be glad to be using the hack again. And thank you!

:salute:
K
Test Subject
#62 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 3:25 AM
Hi dizzy - I just wanted to let you know how much I love this mod. I use it with my 'homeworksometimes' hack and it pretty much completes my idea of realistic homework routines. I hated hunting for homework around the house and this takes care of that.

Thanks so much!

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn't wearing my yummy sushi pajamas."
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:51 PM
Cool, I hated having to look for the homework. Is there something that makes them not have homework all the time?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplerose
Cool, I hated having to look for the homework. Is there something that makes them not have homework all the time?

Check out Jenflowers' post directly above yours. Click her name to access her downloads, including the hack she mentioned, "homeworksometimes."
Test Subject
#65 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 6:28 AM
Ahhh thank you, this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! I'm soo thrilled!
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dizzy2
This uses the fact that the bed adds to the "ownership" a sim has of the bed every time they use it. I just use the standard "is sim the primary owner" routine.

Can you explain this a bit more clearly, please?

"The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief." - William Shakespeare, Othello
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 10:32 PM
Default Testers Wanted: Homework In Bedroom hack ver 1c Reply to Thread
i hvae a set of twins, both have desks but only 1 of them does the right thing, their younger brother does,its weird but its an awesome hack
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lizinator
Can you explain this a bit more clearly, please?

Beds belong to whoever uses them. Simple as that.
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:40 AM
how can you make those bunk beds?
if it is a download just tell me if it is on this website or anything else...by the way this looks great! *Downloading now*
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:29 AM
that's AWESOME!!!!! i'm so happy. i hate having my sim kids sitting outside at like 9:00 doing their homework. nice job =) keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#71 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:02 AM
This is a great idea dizzy2! I'm going to download it right now and try it!. At one time I had sim kids placing their homework on the floor right in front of the staircase, and then plop down right there to do homework causing me to have to make the sim stop doing homework in order to allow other sims to go up and down the stairs. This happened EVERY TIME. It drove me crazy! And then when I have huge homes, I hate having to search all over the house to find where the sim kids placed their homework.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:19 PM
awesome thanx
Test Subject
#73 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:38 AM
Cool hack. But where did u get that bunkbed?? its so cool.:O)

Lauren
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 5:00 PM
*hugs you* I love you for this!

<33 A
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#75 Old 10th May 2006 at 7:25 AM
There appears to be a problem with it in my game. Before I installed this hack, every kid brought their homework into the same bedroom. But now, the teenagers put their homework right in front of the front door (on the inside). And the child attempted to put her's in her room (she ignored her desk - it has nothing on it and a space on the right side). She started to put it on the floor of her room, which would've been fine. Atleast it's in her room. But then she picked it right up and put it on the kitchen table where it is now stuck. It says "No Action Available". Soooo, I guess she's gonna have a bad day at school tomorrow. I do have Jenflower's realistic homework hack. So, I don't know if it's conflicting with that or not.
Page 3 of 5