Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Homework In Bedroom hack ver 1c

by dizzy2 Posted 8th Jul 2005 at 11:55 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 5:55 AM by Christy1077

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 7:28 PM
ty so much for this! how did u got the bed to be on top of each other like that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#102 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dizzy2
Quote: Originally posted by dizzy2
Those beds are from Grand Trianon. Just follow the link to it in that post.
My goodness. I'm just going to keep repeating this, I suppose.

And repeating... and repeating...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#103 Old 27th May 2007 at 11:49 AM
Everyone who keeps nagging me in PM, please LOOK at the first post before you do so.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:02 AM
Thank you. >_<
Test Subject
#105 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:55 AM
this is great! i can never find the homework when the kids bring it home and just put it wherever

My name is Megan. I've had the Sims 2 for about 2 years now and I absolutely LOVE it!! Haha. I love downloading everything and use more downloads than what came with the game when i play. lol. I like peircings, hairstyles, cool clothes, and furniture the best =]
Test Subject
#106 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 4:28 PM
I love this hack, you are so awesome!!

If you laugh there's one less sad person on the earth.
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:03 AM
does this work with Bon Voyage? thanks

What a lovely way to burn
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#108 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 7:12 PM
I haven't tested it and don't plan to, but my notes indicate that there have been no significant changes to homework since the base Sims 2 game (aside from Seasons, but that had no effect on this hack).

Feel free to use this as long as you don't mind the possible ownership issues with the beds, which I admit is pretty rare (though often enough that it annoys me).
Test Subject
#109 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:50 PM
is this is compatible with Seasons?
Field Researcher
#110 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 10:12 AM
Thanks for this hack, Dizzy! I've used it since it first came out and am grateful for it everytime my kids use the desks in their rooms as intended!
I am just about to try it in Bon Voyage. Let's see how it goes.
Test Subject
#111 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:08 AM
I just got the last expansion (freetime) and have being re-downloading all my old mods.. and it works in any of the newer expansions.
Top Secret Researcher
#112 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrclopes
I just got the last expansion (freetime) and have being re-downloading all my old mods.. and it works in any of the newer expansions.

Thanks for that information -- that's good to know!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#113 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 10:07 PM
please, can you update for "free time?". after instaling free time the homework in bedroom don't work. Thanks. (sorry my english is bad)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#114 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 3:38 PM
My investigation shows that nothing has changed since the base game for homework, so I would suggest deleting the beds and making sure sims don't mess with other beds. Or better yet, don't use this hack since I'm not really supporting it anymore.
Forum Resident
#115 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:06 PM
Thanks for response....it work now...I used the university dorm door, and it work.
Thanks for your work...
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 8:06 PM
It works in my sims. I really want to thank you, 'cause it 's really annoying when they do their homework in front of the garden door.
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 3:56 PM
Does this work with the auto do homework hack
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liverbird
Does this work with the auto do homework hack

I use both hacks together and they work fine for me.

I have all stuff packs (up to Garden&Mansions) and all expansions (up to Apartment Life) installed.

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Test Subject
#119 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 1:29 AM
Hey, great hack idea!
One random question pls: where did you get the bed upstairs (i didn't know how to say that cuz my english sux...sorry )? i really like it.....

OMG! so sorry for wasting your time! i just saw the answer to another person's question....
Test Subject
#120 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 7:15 AM
Thanks a bunch! Goodness knows how much time I've spent switching to the Buy Mode just to put the kids' homework somewhere sensible. Once again thanks
Test Subject
#121 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 9:46 AM
thank you very much!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#122 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 1:49 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 9:45 AM
Wow! thank you i like this :-)
Page 5 of 5