Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2022 at 1:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Censorblur often stuck on Toddlers
often when my Toddlers bath or sometimes go to the toilet a little piece of the censor blur gets stuck at their hand and its driving me crazy! Force Error does nothing and its not SFX so I cant nuke it either... the only fix I found was to get the blur on them again by bathing again but I dont want to do that almost EVERYTIME! Is there a fix to it? Or can I somehow get rid of the blur altogether?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th May 2022 at 5:37 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 15th May 2022 at 5:52 PM.
Never had this issue, but you can use various censor blurs to remove the censor entirely. It's strange that the blur is there when it shouldn't, though. Could be you've got some kind of bug going on.

You can turn the censor off in SimPE, in the Properties.

There's also a censor program called "seethem2.3" (I've used this for a while, only annoying thing is that it can mess with the userstartup file if you're not careful, so if you use that file it's a good idea to keep a backup). If you want it I can send you a download link (not sure if it's available anywhere).

There's one by Quaxi too, but can't find a working link.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th May 2022 at 12:07 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 17th May 2022 at 12:48 AM.
See them comes with other features that you may or may not want. I use the no censor blur by Quaxi.

Removed that link as that page might have issues. I will upload my own file here if that is okay mods?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  quaxipetscensorv1.rar (5.2 KB, 6 downloads)

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th May 2022 at 12:25 AM
Quaxi's file is still available at the adult site (you need to be logged in):
http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=90520
Or it's available in three versions from the ambertation site on Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/2008010...ur-from-my-Sims
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th May 2022 at 2:58 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 17th May 2022 at 1:27 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
See them comes with other features that you may or may not want. I use the no censor blur by Quaxi.

I found it *bad link removed*

Not sure if that is working, I will upload my own file here if that is okay mods?

My AV and Firefox blocks that site as a threat, just so you're aware (and my AV isn't usually the jumpy kind that blocks anything that moves, so I tend to take it seriously).

---

Jo's download and the download from the archived version both seem fine, though (might test it, because the SeeThem mod is kinda annoying, and you always have to make sure you keep track of the files, or it wipes the UserStartup).

The rest of the "features" of the SeeThem mod are just cheats you can easily add to the UserStartup - the 45-degree rotation, testingcheats, and snapobjects (the latter works better as an alias in the userstartup).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th May 2022 at 10:41 AM
Thank you guys so much! I went with the Archived Version and it seems to work fine! Always searched for such mod but the links I found looked to shady for me to actually even look at it so I just stopped searching... Didn't fixed the actual issue but atleast it can't appear anymore... still don't know why I get it so often... often have it with CC bath stuff but this pic was after a maxis bath ????
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th May 2022 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
My AV and Firefox blocks that site as a threat, just so you're aware (and my AV isn't usually the jumpy kind that blocks anything that moves, so I tend to take it seriously).

---

Jo's download and the download from the archived version both seem fine, though (might test it, because the SeeThem mod is kinda annoying, and you always have to make sure you keep track of the files, or it wipes the UserStartup).

The rest of the "features" of the SeeThem mod are just cheats you can easily add to the UserStartup - the 45-degree rotation, testingcheats, and snapobjects (the latter works better as an alias in the userstartup).

Thanks for letting me know I will remove that link.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~