Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#126 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:08 AM
Thank stormy XD I would sooooooooooo steal that baby away from her mother if I could get away with it.....my little sister REALLY doesn't know how lucky she is to have that baby
Advertisement
#127 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:11 AM
Yeah I remember you telling me that. So sad. She's so freakin adorable! *scoops up the lil girl and hugs*
#128 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:22 AM
I know right?! And yea it's sad....but I can't do a damn thing, and they live with my parents, so at least she has them to take care of her XD But if I'm EVER given the opportunity to adopt that baby.......I am SOOOOOOOO going to do it!
#129 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:24 AM
That's good she's at least with relatives. Yeah, I'd do it too if I were you. :hmm:
Banned
#130 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Benny Boy
Derange, that picture is crazily awesome! :o That spider is HUGE!

JaimeA, your neice is CUUTE!! Great pics.

shniveshnive, beautiful vacation pictures! Where did you go?

I went to Guernsey.
Its a Channel island 30 minute plain ride from england!
Info here
Banned
#131 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:46 AM
Original Poster
#132 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 11:43 PM
Okie dokie. Here are 4 of my recent ones.

The last one is definitely one of my favorites.
#133 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 11:50 PM
My friend Krista allowed me to be her subject
#134 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:01 AM
hah
a few of my friends and i went on a trip to ny this summer and i just now uploaded all of the pics.
this ones my fav:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g...999/photo_1.jpg
Original Poster
#135 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:56 AM
Beautiful pictures both of you. PoprocksandCoke, i love your NYC photo. I really like the city, although I've never been there ... yet. I'm going Spring Break '08 this year and hope to take TONS of pictures.

Great shots!
Benny Boy
#136 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:17 AM
thanks a lot benny boy!
Scholar
#137 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:07 AM
I have to take a photography class for school this year, so maybe I'll post some of my pictures here! Everyone's look really great!

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Original Poster
#138 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:29 AM
Awesome! Can't wait to see 'em slytherin-girl.
Banned
#139 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:53 PM
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange
That spider was awesome. I haven't seen her since, though..

Here's some pictures I took at work today, for work. All of these will be for sale shortly.

OMG there lovely!!! how much they asking?
#141 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sayyadina
-nattasia, Ive been to Tilos too! Cant wait to get back there some day. Heres some of mine, from my trip:

Sorry not been on here in yonks and i was just looking at the pictures and came across yours and thought the scenery looked really familiar and sure enough it was the lovely tilos! its nice to finally 'meet' someone who has been too! Nice photos everyone!
xx
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 11:10 PM
Derange - Your pictures are absolutely stunning!

I got a new camera recently, (my old one is at the bottom of a lake). Anywho, here are a couple pictures I took of my dogs:

#143 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:38 AM
Benny I LOVE your photos! They are so natural and beautiful :D.
Original Poster
#144 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 1:13 AM
Klinny, your dogs are so cute! The first one = <3 The second one is kinda "rawr?" lol. were you playing with him/her when you took it or was it just not his/her day? :P

.. and thank you ChrstyFarie07!
#145 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 12:30 AM
Billy.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Inventor
#146 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 1:04 AM
Our creek in flood:

A couple of flowers from my garden:

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
#147 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 1:56 PM
Default My turn for Show and Tell :)
Many of you are very talented! I love the sunsets and scenery that capture life and nature. The focus of my pictures are nearly ALWAYS a person. I think I need to set myself aside a day to just go out and take pictures of my surroundings. I LOVE my digital camera, because it doesn't waste film!
Here's some of my favorites, although, I probably think they're better than they are because I love the people in them.

I just like the the emotions this one envokes, a daddy walking with his baby girl. If I over analyze it, I notice the daddy is wearing black, and the daughter white. Makes me think of how we're a pure canvas when we're young, and how life gets us all dirtied up. Yeah, over analyzing a bit too much?

I love how the colors in this pop. What better backdrop could you ask for than the Grand Canyon?

My daughter in a sea of plastic balls. Again, I think it's the colors.

A desert flower.

This was totally on accident, but I love the softness to it. It's been cropped a little, but that's the only alteration.
Scholar
#148 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 5:26 AM
A picture of a water lily I took for my first assignment!

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Field Researcher
#149 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 4:03 AM
WOW! What beautiful photographs everyone has here! I hope it's okay if I share a few of my favorite random photos I've taken (I'm a photography fiend, so I have literally thousands of photos); I haven't altered these at all (aside from re-sizing them, of course).

A view of Bunratty Castle in Co. Clare, Ireland. Taken on a very chilly January night in 2006.

The Cliffs of Moher also in Co. Clare, Ireland. Taken on a VERY chilly and windy day in January 2006.

Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Taken on a very hot day in May 2006.

A detail of the Mexico Pavilion at EPCOT Center at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Taken on a mildly hot day in October 2006.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 4:17 AM

Locked thread
Page 6 of 7