Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wet n Wicked

by joandsarah77 Posted 4th Jun 2012 at 4:04 PM - Updated 22nd Nov 2017 at 4:41 AM by joandsarah77

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 3:14 PM
Very very great and cute work,congratulations.
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 3:52 PM
Wow! Wish I had The Sims 2 installed...but I have The Sims 3 now. This is awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:04 PM
Thanks for a community lot the whole family can use!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 3:21 AM
Amazing. I have all Eps...but I don't have all SPs. Will it still work?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 3:30 AM
Thanks for all the comments. I was blown away to see that picked upload star.

jenniferpink,I was going to say it should be okay, but looking at your profile I don't think you have M&G which I believe acts like an EP. So it may crash your game. Any other missing SP would be fine; you would just find the sp item missing, such as the Family Fun SP wall paper I used. Without M&G it may not work at all I'm sorry.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Sorry I'm not sure what the problem is? There are no pets in the lot.

Looking at your profile it says you only have some of the EP's, if so that is the problem as I have all ep's and as I said above I can't use AGS.
oh no Thaey never show up and I have to change that about the eps

Cheese is awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:11 PM Last edited by neonhorn22 : 6th Jun 2012 at 9:49 PM.
I plopped this little gem into my Bluewater Village (named Bass Clef Bay in my Treble Clef Cove hood) and it looks great! However, and this always happens to me for some reason, none of the CC you included loaded with the lot. I made sure that all of the items were checked off in the simspack, but it just never made it into my game (even though the files are clearly there in my DL folder).

Thank you for providing all the links where this CC can be found, though! I'm just going to have to go to each one and DL the specific item and place it one by one into my folder! Hopefully this will work, b/c I'd love for my toddlers to enjoy this lot, too!

EDIT: After re-DLing all the CC individually, I was able to get the lot back to what you intended! Thanks again for this great community lot!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 10:58 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 7th Jun 2012 at 2:16 AM.
neohorn, sorry about the stuff not coming over. I wonder if anyone else had that issue. The meshes should have all been in the rar file.

I love taking my toddlers to community lots so I always include stuff for them too. If you place a couple of tents your family can even sleep there and pretend they are on holidays.

Edit: I had a thought, are you changing the cc items into package files before intsalling them neohorn? If you are leaving them as tmps they won't show up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 4:51 AM
Awesome water park! ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 2:47 PM
Hmm...they never showed as tmps. When I created a folder for the lot and all the new meshes and recolors, they were showing as pkg files.

You shouldn't be sorry, though. This happens every time I try to DL a lot with custom content in it. The files get DLed to my folder, along with the lot, and then they never show up....even if I already have the pre-existing files in my folder from a previous DL! It's kind of frustrating.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Thanks for all the comments. I was blown away to see that picked upload star.

jenniferpink,I was going to say it should be okay, but looking at your profile I don't think you have M&G which I believe acts like an EP. So it may crash your game. Any other missing SP would be fine; you would just find the sp item missing, such as the Family Fun SP wall paper I used. Without M&G it may not work at all I'm sorry.

Thank you for letting me know.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 12:58 AM
So neat! Hmm, maybe this is the final excuse I need to get M&G...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 6:01 AM
You answered my goal tonight. I've been looking for some fun new unique lots for my game and this one takes the cake! Thanks a bunch!
Instructor
#39 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 6:40 PM
just a little tiny thing! I don't know what's wrong probably nothing but, my sim can't get to the water slide! Is there supposed to be a gate?

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 10:10 PM
There is a double gate at the slide entrance. Your sim should walk under the entrance where the dolphin shrubs are, then he or she should be able to walk up the stairs to either slide. The Maxis slide into the pool can be accessed after the sim has gone down the curved slide. I did leave room for other gates to be placed if needed. You can place one just before the dolphin entry or around by the coffee bar so they enter right near the pool. No sim I tested it on had trouble. It could be your sim, once I had a sim that couldn't get from the pond back to his house while every other family member could. I never did figure out his issue. Can other sims access it? Try clicking on the bar and telling him to get a drink. He should take himself down the curved slide to get to the bar.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#41 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 9:23 PM
Thanks! I realised When editing I Got rid of it by mistake...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 2:45 PM
This truly is the most wonderful water park I have ever seen *-* But every time I let my sims go there, everything goes really slow. a second in sims is almost 5 real seconds, maybe longer. It took me 5 minutes to let a sim walk to the pirate ship.. Is there anything I can do to prevent that?

but thank you so much for making and uploading his, you are awesome!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#43 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 7:13 AM
Thank you, glad you like it. Sorry about the lag, it's probably due to its size and the landscaping. You could try removing a lot of plants and fencing and seeing if that helps.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 9:21 AM
Oh my god, that lookes amazing! Thank you so much!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#45 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 9:11 AM
Glad you like it. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:14 AM
Brilliant, I love it!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:40 PM
hee, I know, you already left a comment; but I'll take two. :D

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
THANKS POST
#48 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 1:31 AM
Haha I would love to stay at a resort where you have to swim to get somewhere.
Then I would swim to that place with my dad and siblings.
Meh mum can't swim muahahaha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 12:19 PM
I love this lot, I have added it to my mountain vacation map. :D

My only issue is surrounding some of the buildings are those big vase sculptures. However, I don't have 'Teen Style Stuff' so it may have been an item from that EP that defaulted to something else.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#50 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 8:25 PM
Glad you like it pearjobe.

Unless it's the dolphin sculpture by MaxoidMonkey which is missing it could indeed be a Teen Style Stuff item as I have every SP. I linked to each piece of cc should you be missing a mesh.

~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 3