Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2023 at 5:34 PM Last edited by the evil writer : 29th Jan 2023 at 6:35 PM.
Default Where can I find EA striped patterns turned 90 degrees? (horizontal to vertical & vertical to horizontal) - solved(ish)
I like a lot of the patterns EA includes under the geometric category, but it's annoying that they included them as only vertical stripes or only horizontal stripes, instead of having in both orientations. Someone must've re-created at least some of them in the missing orientation by now, right?

Thanks for any leads.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jan 2023 at 6:09 PM
Haven't seen anything like but it should be actually a pretty easy thing to do in tsrw. I can whip you up something if you’d like. What exact patterns do you want flipped?

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Jan 2023 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by the evil writer
I like a lot of the patterns EA includes under the geometric category, but it's annoying that they included them as only vertical stripes or only horizontal stripes, instead of having in both orientations. Someone must've re-created at least some of them in the missing orientation by now, right?

Thanks for any leads.

They do have both horizontal and vertical (stripes at least). What messes people up is that they are different colors of the patterns, and in CAS, do not show pattern names as TSRW does.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
They do have both horizontal and vertical (stripes at least). What messes people up is that they are different colors of the patterns, and in CAS, do not show pattern names as TSRW does.

Wow, I never in a million years would have guessed that the last ones in the first and last rows are the same pattern. I guess now that I know, I can match them up and use the hex codes to recreate the "missing ones". Thanks so much for the info!