Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
that chaos-loving Yosh'
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 9:19 PM
Default WCIF Sega/Atari retro video game consoles?
As a fellow retro game enthusiast, I love giving my Sims a similar lifestyle, giving them gaming options ranging from retro to the - then - most recent consoles.
Now, while Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft's consoles are covered up until the Wii/PS3/X360 generation, the same isn't true for the contestants that rivaled - or attempted to rival, in some cases - Nintendo in the 80s and Nintendo and Sony in the 90s.

Now I am aware of a WCIF for a functional or decorational Sega Dreamcast that had been posted here before, but five years have passed since then and I don't exactly like necroposting, plus I'm trying to go for a wider scope in case anything else may have gotten lost to dead websites since the game's peak.

So here I am, looking for retro game consoles, with a focus on Sega's Dreamcast and Genesis/Mega Drive, as well as Atari's Jaguar, 7800 and 2600.
Obviously, functional is preferred, but if it's just décor I can live with it, too. There's plenty other, functional game consoles after all - so the décor consoles could be for the Gaming enthusiasts that would put their old technology on a shelf to present to their neighbours at a party.

Does anyone have anything like this catching dust on their hard drives?

Thanks in advance!
~ LimeyYoshi