Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skirts for your Sim Males

by omegastarr82 Posted 6th Sep 2010 at 3:01 AM

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
Ewww like this idea but the model looks gayyyy

You say that like there's a problem with that? I wasn't going to answer since this was posted so long ago but it ticks me off.
Field Researcher
#77 Old 20th May 2012 at 7:28 PM
Great! Now could you make a kilt? The one in the EA store is ugly and is only categorized for everyday wear and I don't think most Scots wear their kilts to muck out the stables!

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 10:14 AM
Wish this were longer so it'd more closely resemble a kilt with the right pattern. (I know there's a 'kilt' in the store, but it's also too short - should be somewhere knee to mid-thigh!)

EDIT: +1 to the post above mine, which I didn't read until after I posted :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 8:42 AM
This is wonderful! And very much appreciated! 8D
Its gonna get so over used in my game. *twirls mustache*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 8:17 AM
thank you so much !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 6:41 AM Last edited by CrystallineDragon : 14th Dec 2015 at 4:30 AM.
I'm very happy and grateful for your FTM clothing conversions :) honestly if you ever got really bored and just decided to like convert every feminine clothing article for male sims to wear I would SO download that. (but I'm sure that must be hard or at least tedious work, so you know, I'm not actually expecting that to happen :) )

EDIT: Say, how did you actually make the skirt available for male sims? The more I think about it the more I just wish every article of clothing in the game was wearable by both genders-- specifically though, I really wish I had some more longer and more elegant skirts/dresses for my male sims. And some female-only accessories (looking at you, Late Night spike collar). Long story short, I'm very curious as to how you made this item.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#82 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 11:44 AM
Quote:
Long story short, I'm very curious as to how you made this item.

I have a tutorial in my profile.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#83 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 2:06 PM
Thanks!I can have this for costumes and guy who want skirts.
Page 4 of 4