Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

my AsiaStyle skinset

by teru_k Posted 20th Jun 2007 at 7:00 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2007 at 4:50 AM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Forum Resident
#76 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:34 PM
Two words:
You're amazing.
<3

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#77 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:16 AM
I love these! Do you think you could make some in a .zip file though? My computer doesn't respond nicely to .rar files.
Test Subject
#78 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 9:23 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Jul 2007 at 8:15 PM. Reason: not for you to decide
... gorgeous.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:45 AM
Thank You these are gorgeous
Test Subject
#80 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:11 PM
Your sdis skinset looks very soothly.Thanks for your participation.Bestwork to you!!!
Scholar
#81 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 3:06 AM
awesome facial textures, and very beautiful sims too, thanks alot Teru

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#82 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 5:00 PM
Wow, these skins are just amazing. I would LOVE it if you uploaded the model SIMS for skin 1 too
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 6:15 AM
2 things, teru. One, the guy looks freakishly like that one Korean guy on that REALLY creepy commercial trying to tell everyone to go to Seoul, South Korea for a vacation. Two, you really need to include Arab skins. They're Asians, too. Some may find offense in this and go on a "blow yourself up" spree (jk but I rather find humor in it, lol).
Scholar
#84 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 7:25 AM
These skins are amazing and open up a whole world of new characters I'd been wanting to see. Like Rikku that is on Rose's site. I hope somebody makes a Yuna with one of these skintones. I've seen some very good Yuna's but having this skintone on them would be the ultimate!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#85 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:58 AM
pretty! can you post that hair you used to cover the "parts" for the female one? I think it would make my sims look a bit more...like my friend. I'm making a group of people based on me and my friends. by post i mean like, post the link to it. ONCE AGAIN, You have done it again! =D Ahh, Teru Kay, you 've done it agayn! lol i had to say that XP
Field Researcher
#86 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 6:44 AM
I cannot stress how much I LOVE this skin. Honestly, I usually hate realistic skins (I stick with Maxis) but this I LOVE! It has nothing bad or irritating about it at all! Excellent job!
Test Subject
#87 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:20 PM
I like very much!! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 12:42 AM
Loved the first. took it.

Forever young...
Instructor
#89 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 1:30 AM
They're so pretty! I wish there would be a little bit more tones and defaults though... Geez I sound selfish but I'm really not good at making them... T_T I wish I had your talent!
Test Subject
#90 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 11:17 PM
These are so detailed and beautiful! I really love the openmouth and the moist lips!
Test Subject
#91 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:18 PM
Breathtaking.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 12:31 PM
So... Crystal clear... I love it!

Don't hate me for my negative personality... It's in the blood.
Test Subject
#93 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 9:30 PM
Thankyou so much I was staring for ages at the doll ones wishing they were normal and then I spotted here and hey presto ... woo hoo . thankyou .. I downloaded 3 first and then when I came to download 2 .. I got a diagnostic error saying a file was corrupt .. so I thought I would let you no .. cant wait to play with 3 thou .. oh they are so gorgeous and I have been wanting something like this for ages .. not many pale skins look good . but I have to say navet sea / louis does a good job and I see you has in ranking the same .. THANKYOU !!!! X x x x x\x
Instructor
#94 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 9:50 PM
thank you these are beautiful skins!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Forum Resident
#95 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 6:24 AM
If only I could thank you 3 times over! These skins are so flawless and indescribably delicious! You deserve an award for the eyelid/epicanthal fold differences for male and female..Thanks for your lovely work!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 10:00 PM
I have these skins as well as your "Simple Skins" and I think they'll always be my favourites - unless you manage to truly outdo yourself and make even better ones! You've probably been asked this a lot, but are you ever going to upload any of your models? They're beautiful.
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 5:25 PM
These are absolutley gorgeous! I am speechless!
Test Subject
#98 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 5:07 PM
Wow they looks really beautiful! And the eyelids from type 2 looks like my eyes so I can make a sim that looks more like me ^^ Thank you!!! ^^
Test Subject
#99 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:43 AM
Oh wow these are beautiful!! I wish you had the sims them selves uploaded. ^_^
Test Subject
#100 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 5:46 AM
Great skin, I like them so much.
Page 4 of 7