Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleepytime - PJs for Teens x 3

by bruno Posted 27th Jun 2008 at 11:30 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 7:50 PM by bruno

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 4:06 AM
I saw the Tokidoki pjs and just HAD to have 'em! I'm a big TKDK fan, so thanks a million for making those adorable pajamas. Can't wait to use 'em! :D
Instructor
#27 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 5:18 AM
The satin shorts are just gorgeous. I would love to see those textures applied to the original adult mesh, since all of my adult PJs are either sexy or cute and these are both! Thanks so much for sharing. These, along with your striped set, will be my most commonly used PJs in no time.
Scholar
#28 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 5:16 PM
Everyone of them is wonderful! You did a relly great job

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 6:22 AM
i love these. : ) i would also LOVE to see this for adults.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 10:57 PM
Thank you! I absolutely LOVE the cow print!

The chairs, the tables, all confused
We hear the words and must speak them
We take them, and arrange them
But still... they will not be quiet...
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 11:43 PM
Awesome!
These are fantastic! Will you be converting them to adults by any chance?
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 4:29 PM
THANX THANX

these are so nice... u should do these for adults too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolpinksugar
these are so nice... u should do these for adults too!

I don't have the required expansion (the teen mesh was a conversion of it), but if anyone wishes to put these on the adult mesh... go for it.

Me Englisch nicht verstehen. Let's speak dance!
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by snspinelli
The satin shorts are just gorgeous. I would love to see those textures applied to the original adult mesh, since all of my adult PJs are either sexy or cute and these are both! Thanks so much for sharing. These, along with your striped set, will be my most commonly used PJs in no time.

(MTS2_bruno_777148_nightsinsatin-fr.jpg for a little reference)

When I saw those satin beauties, with all of their variety, I just had to have them, for my teen sims, that is. :lovestruc

And I agree with others about that style of PJ, with those "very adult" colors, might become a well appreciated all-time "favorite", mate?

But as it is, thank you, very much, for your superb work!

... Jim ...
Test Subject
#35 Old 8th May 2010 at 10:20 AM
tokidoki!!! yay thanx bruno
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 1:07 AM
These are perfect .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 11:16 PM
Great work[:
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Jun 2022 at 6:54 AM
Both mesh links aren't working. Any chance you could include them in your download? Or is there a different link? They seem really cute.
Test Subject
#39 Old 1st Apr 2024 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by muddy
Both mesh links aren't working. Any chance you could include them in your download? Or is there a different link? They seem really cute.

Just click on the link and change the URL "freya.modthesims2.com" to "modthesims.info" and it will work.
Page 2 of 2