Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KARLSTAD Swivel armchair *NEW MESH*

by melanise Posted 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:24 PM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iJello
Can you use this as a dining chair?

You can do yes :-)
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 8:30 PM
I love the looks of this chair, unfortuneately even though I downloaded it and my download file says it is installed, I have not been able to use it in decorating my houses. I received a new computer for christmas, and am now wondering if the 64 bit duo core processor (s) is causing my problem with downloading some of the items from this website.
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:27 PM
hi dont wanna be rude but could i plz request you to make the 2008 big brother chair plzzz cause you make really good chairs this chair looks great in the game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magand26
hi dont wanna be rude but could i plz request you to make the 2008 big brother chair plzzz cause you make really good chairs this chair looks great in the game

mmm would be nice to take that task actually but which big brother chair exactly as there are loads lol
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hedvig
No offence, but it really looks like a dick.

No offense, but you're the only one that sees that...wonder why that is...

Thanks for creating a very cool chair and sharing it!

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th May 2010 at 5:15 PM
Fantastic! They look amazing in the Pics Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 5:09 PM
Did you know that the original IKEA chair is named after a Swedish city called Karlstad? It takes just under 30 minutes to get there by bus from where I live. I would know, because I go to school there
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 10:41 AM
Looks cool in your office
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 1:57 AM
Beautiful chair... which Ikea calls ARVIKA... I really like it... It looks like a nest. :-)

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 1:02 AM
This looks great. It'll make a great addition. =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 9:20 AM
hej alla svenska <3
Page 2 of 2