Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Conflict Detector [Update 03/03/2018]

by DmitryMalfatto Posted 6th Aug 2015 at 1:23 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:01 PM by DmitryMalfatto

965 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 543 Feedback Posts, 421 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 39 of 39
Lab Assistant
#951 Old 31st Jan 2022 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meredith99
hello is this program safe? or is it a virus? bcs my antivirus malwarebytes blocked it and put into quarantine. or false positive?

false positive, I used this program before and it works perfectly
Test Subject
#952 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 7:26 AM
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#953 Old 15th Jun 2022 at 10:42 PM
How do i run the analyse?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#954 Old 17th Jun 2022 at 6:16 PM
Please update for june 2022
Test Subject
#955 Old 4th Aug 2022 at 4:20 PM
Hello! I know that DmitryMalfatto, very understandably, cannot update this for the most recent HSY Patches but does anyone know if anyone else has taken the time to update this, or at least a similar enough alternative that works well?

I do use the combination of Twisted Mexi's Better Exceptions, which catches a lot, and the most recently updated Sims Mod Updater by Joch on MTS (https://modthesims.info/d/663925/sims-mods-updater.html) but his only catches updates and duplicate files from certain mod sites (Like MTS and S4Resource).

I had hoped that the two of them combined would fix most if not all of my mod issues and conflicts, but they both leave considerabe amounts behind. I had really hoped I could use this Mod Conflict Updater in addition to cover those bases, but am not sure if such an out of date program will help.

Any assistance with this will be greatly apreciated!
Test Subject
#956 Old 18th Aug 2022 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SaphiraGrace
Hello! I know that DmitryMalfatto, very understandably, cannot update this for the most recent HSY Patches but does anyone know if anyone else has taken the time to update this, or at least a similar enough alternative that works well?

I do use the combination of Twisted Mexi's Better Exceptions, which catches a lot, and the most recently updated Sims Mod Updater by Joch on MTS (https://modthesims.info/d/663925/sims-mods-updater.html) but his only catches updates and duplicate files from certain mod sites (Like MTS and S4Resource).

I had hoped that the two of them combined would fix most if not all of my mod issues and conflicts, but they both leave considerabe amounts behind. I had really hoped I could use this Mod Conflict Updater in addition to cover those bases, but am not sure if such an out of date program will help.

Any assistance with this will be greatly apreciated!

A little late to the party but I have been using a mod assistant software I found on Github (https://github.com/EgorBlagov/sims-mod-assistant) and it has been working great for me. It takes a few uses to get comfortable with but once you understand the information it is giving you, its pretty easy to move conflicting packages out of your mods folder. It has a visual map of connections that also once you understand what its showing you, is super helpful in deciding what packages to keep and what to remove.

Maybe this tool will be what you are looking for. I think the developer did a fantastic job with it.
Test Subject
#957 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 10:32 PM
just installed and its in russian?help pls, trying to get my game functional after hs pack
Test Subject
#958 Old 1st Sep 2022 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slavegirl16043
just installed and its in russian?help pls, trying to get my game functional after hs pack

Hmmm did you download it from the github link I posted? Here is a direct link to download for Windows: https://github.com/EgorBlagov/sims-...t-win32-x64.zip

I just redownloaded it to check and it opens up in English, but that could be because I already have settings for it saved and I can't remember if I needed to change the language first time I used it. Just know that the menu system is simple and finding the switch language part should be pretty simple.

I'm collecting screenshots and free time to write up a quick guide about the tool since I find it so useful and I think I have an ok understanding of it after a few hundred uses. So once I write that up (probably on reddit) I'll share it with ya if you need some guidance.

Good luck in the interim
Test Subject
#959 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 11:50 PM
I am getting an error:

File loading error: C:\Users\(user name)\OneDrive\Documents\ElectronicArts\The Sims 4\Mods\DT.Extensions.dll

I have changed the pathway numerous times to ensure the pathway is correct. Not sure why it is saying its OneDrive....idk if thats normal. But I get this error every time I attempt to run a scan
Screenshots
Test Subject
#960 Old 25th Feb 2023 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by awilp1823
I am getting an error:

File loading error: C:\Users\(user name)\OneDrive\Documents\ElectronicArts\The Sims 4\Mods\DT.Extensions.dll

I have changed the pathway numerous times to ensure the pathway is correct. Not sure why it is saying its OneDrive....idk if thats normal. But I get this error every time I attempt to run a scan

I'm very late and you've probably figured it out by now, but you have to disable OneDrive
Test Subject
#961 Old 4th Mar 2023 at 1:57 AM
Default Lol
Quote: Originally posted by studdedspike
is there a way to use this for sims 3, and if not could you maybe try to make one for sims 3?

The guy doesnt even update this Mod, and You are asking for another one?
Test Subject
#962 Old 20th Apr 2023 at 1:35 PM
I wait for hours and hours for this detector to open but looks like it keeps loading forever. Can someone fix this?

I wait long enough from the afternoon to around 6 pm but the detector won't start or open.
Test Subject
#963 Old 28th Apr 2023 at 9:48 AM
This MCD cant run, it keeps showing the triangle playing around. I wait long enough for it to run. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Test Subject
#964 Old 7th May 2023 at 2:14 AM
disable OneDrive to get this to work
Quote: Originally posted by ForeverAutumn
I'm very late and you've probably figured it out by now, but you have to disable OneDrive

THIS WORKS!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#965 Old 7th May 2023 at 2:15 AM
you have to uninstall OneDrive in control panel <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#966 Old 20th Aug 2023 at 12:49 AM
It did not find any broken files but it labels all presets as mod conflicts.
Page 39 of 39