Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Height Slider

by GODJUL1 Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 6:07 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2021 at 12:03 PM by GODJUL1

247 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 181 Feedback Posts, 65 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 10
Field Researcher
#176 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by merdersupernova
So which one is for the SHORTEST teens?

It would appear that heightslider1525teens.zip is the shortest for teens, based on the modder's explanation.

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Scholar
#177 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starrling
It would appear that heightslider1525teens.zip is the shortest for teens, based on the modder's explanation.

I'm not shure about that. The figures means that you can scale the height from -1.5 to +2.5. Nothing said about teens except they they are supposed to be shorter. I have not seen any shorter teens though.
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 2:33 PM
Do we just use toddlerfix one or do we need that and one of the others?
Scholar
#179 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Horni4Elves
Do we just use toddlerfix one or do we need that and one of the others?

Toddlerfix is not needed at all since EA fixed it themselves.
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:05 PM
Is there an updated version of this mod that can be used on all ages for sims? If so, where can I find it? I'm wondering this too.
Scholar
#181 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsPixelPalace
Is there an updated version of this mod that can be used on all ages for sims? If so, where can I find it? I'm wondering this too.

Read #173
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Read #173
173 just has a heart on it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#183 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 8:30 AM
Is this mod compatible for seasons?
Test Subject
#184 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:47 AM Last edited by holowarts_cat06 : 2nd Aug 2018 at 10:56 PM.
I've found a height slider plus extras and is updated for seasons!
https://luumiasims.com/post/174867678324/a-definitive-cas-height-slider-plus-moremore

But this mod doesn't work properly with children and toddlers. There are also a few disclaimers so read them first!

Hope this helps! :D
Scholar
#185 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 6:38 AM Last edited by Morphar : 7th Aug 2018 at 6:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SimsPixelPalace
173 just has a heart on it

#176 then.

Corrected link to Luumia's mod:
https://luumiasims.com/post/1748676...r-plus-moremore
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 5:01 PM
Super - Thanks. I love this slider (height)
Test Subject
#187 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 6:15 PM
Great slider. All sims should not be created equal, but the bug I got reset heights for default sims. Go into a bar, and some sims are bigger than the ceiling! Usually going into the CAS and using the slider on them makes it all better, but I think there is a conflict with one of my other "mods" that is probably causing this. Thanks!
Scholar
#188 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AstralanTX
Great slider. All sims should not be created equal, but the bug I got reset heights for default sims. Go into a bar, and some sims are bigger than the ceiling! Usually going into the CAS and using the slider on them makes it all better, but I think there is a conflict with one of my other "mods" that is probably causing this. Thanks!

What other mod do you think conflict?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#189 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 1:49 AM
This still works like a charm for me, or at least the slider does. It doesn't seem to make an obvious difference with teens, though to be honest, I can't tell for sure, as this automatically randomizes all NPCs, so I still can't tell if I'm looking at a tall teen or short adult. To be honest I'm not a fan of NPCs being able to use this, but the only way I can think of to stop that behavior would be by remapping the slider to use a new hot spot, which I'm not sure how to do, if it can be done at all... And if it would make a difference. At any rate, on the simple matter of resizing Sims, this works and is the only one I've found that can make Sims VERY tall.

I HAVE experienced an issue with it where Sims are too close together during some animations, but I think I prefer that over their faces being 6 inches apart while kissing.
Scholar
#190 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 7:52 AM
Still working after November 13 patch?
Scholar
#191 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Still working after November 13 patch?

Yes, it is as far I can see.
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by howuknowimnotbig
So, can anyone give it to me straight? Is there an updated version of this mod that can be used on all ages for sims? If so, where can I find it??

Not sure what the problem is; I use the most current latest mod version from 2017 and it works just fine for all ages in my game. If it's not working for you mayhaps you have a conflicting mod. I have multiple sliders in my game and they are all working fine.
Scholar
#193 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
Not sure what the problem is; I use the most current latest mod version from 2017 and it works just fine for all ages in my game. If it's not working for you mayhaps you have a conflicting mod. I have multiple sliders in my game and they are all working fine.

You can not change height on toddlers and children with this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 6:02 PM
I wish we could get a height slider that doesn't make the feet tiny. Still a good attempt though.
Scholar
#195 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dreamsunderstars
I wish we could get a height slider that doesn't make the feet tiny. Still a good attempt though.

Please try the CMAR CAS slider feet package included here:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...527#post5397527

In CAS you will have two sliders on the feet. A vertical and a horisontal arrow on the feet.
I have not tested myself but it will not crash your game.

It workes with this experimental though.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...529#post5469529
Scholar
#196 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 12:34 PM
This old mod got a new life with the help of MCCC:
https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

This mod in itself allow you to change the height of a sim in CAS by dragging the feet slider left/right.

Some people was not satisfied with that. They liked to change height in game by setting a numerical value.

User jonathonbarton at MTS dicovered that by using MCCC and this height mod you can change the height of a sim by changeing its feet size by clicking:

MCCC -> MC CAS -> Set Part Value -> Feet

...and put in a value between -100 to 100 with 0 as default EA size.

Notes:
The height mod will randomize the height of all NPC.
You can return all sims to default EA height by removing the height mod and the localthumbcache file.
The feet size is proportional to the height so you can not have a short sim with big feets.
You can still change height in CAS with feet slider.
Test Subject
#197 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 9:27 AM
is there an option to change all teens height in the world? like i want all teens to have the same height just a little shorter than adults.
Scholar
#198 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sdizon83
is there an option to change all teens height in the world? like i want all teens to have the same height just a little shorter than adults.

No, but is it realistic? My parents are shorter than me.

However it is a project here that you can join.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...ost#post5518312
Test Subject
#199 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 7:33 AM
Is there a way to make it work with children and toddlers
Test Subject
#200 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 4:26 AM
does this mod still work??
Page 8 of 10