Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Swimwear: Tons of Bikini Briefs and Boyshorts... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 25th Mar 2008 at 10:11 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:29 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 11:30 PM Last edited by Akhna : 5th Apr 2022 at 11:41 PM.
So I'm currently reorganizing my downloads and I've just noticed that not all of the patterned swimwear is showing up in my game. I'm very inexperienced with SimPE but out of curiosity I opened the files just to see what's there. The files that work have a whole list of stuff but the ones that don't just say "AllRes (0)". I've taken all other CC out of my game, cleared all the cache files and thumbnails, redownloaded all the files and I'm just totally stumped (and bummed out, I love these swimsuits).

Edit: Figured it out. I remembered reading somewhere that long filenames can sometimes cause problems so I renamed them and now they work
Page 3 of 3