Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Watch TV from all chairs

by MogHughson Posted 29th Nov 2011 at 4:44 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2011 at 11:24 PM by MogHughson

206 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 154 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Scholar
THANKS POST
#26 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 10:14 PM
I've been WAITING for this. Seriously. <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 10:38 PM
Oh...this so needed to be done! Another awesome mod MogHughson! It's contributions like yours that have me still playing TS2 after more than seven years! Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 11:02 PM
Thank you so much!
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 11:15 PM Last edited by MogHughson : 29th Nov 2011 at 11:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
I have a hack in my 'squinge' folder called 'SitFloorToWatchTV.package' Is there an Idiot's Guide to Looking up Stuff in (I assume) SimPE I should follow to determine if it affects the same BHAV or is it a known no conflict? I'd think that since it affects where sims sit and involves tvs there's a possibility there.
Open your package in SimPEwiki. Choose BHAV in the resource tree and then compare the names (and in this case the instance numbers) with those listed at the bottom of the main thread when you click the button. If you're not sure, grab a screen shot of the Resource list pane and attach it here and I will tell you for sure.
Quote: Originally posted by gleekstr
Hey! I love the idea. But I was wondering, do I have to have uni? I don't, but I have OFB, AL, NL, and pets
You require an EP (any EP) to use it. So you will be fine.

Addtional Note
Just updated the main thread to describe a quirk that I will try to do something about.

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 11:17 PM
Now I can finally make TV-rooms the way I want them to be:-) THANK YOU!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 11:27 PM
Mog wins all the awards! Woo~! Great mod, ty )
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 11:56 PM
Long time needed!

Thank you!!!!
Mad Poster
#33 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 12:48 AM
So it looks like it does conflict. Now I have to choose which one I want. Here's where the mod I have comes from: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,92659.0.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 12:52 AM
Cool...finally my recreation of my actual apartment will work! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 1:27 AM
This has been so very much needed in our games! Thank you ever so much for making this and sharing this with all of us. Our games/Sims watching TV will make more sense now!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#36 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 1:53 AM
Wow... this is so cool!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#37 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 2:09 AM
Oh, lord! About time, and thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 2:13 AM
OMG! Brilliant! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 2:14 AM
OMG finally! I'm surprised (though, not really) Maxis didn't fix this themselves. Good thing we've got you on our side, Mog Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#40 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 2:19 AM
You've changed my life, or at least my decorating habits.
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 3:19 AM
Thank you so much for this. I've been using Squinge's mod, but even if there is a chair near the TV, if it isn't directly facing it they sit on the floor. This (your mod) is the better option for me, so thank you for sharing.

You may have already thought of it, but would it be possible if all seats are taken, then the sim will choose to sit on the floor?

Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 3:50 AM
omg this is exactly what i need!!! thanks, also, i love your other mods too!! ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 4:20 AM
My little sims? Actually sitting down?
On the diagonal couch? AND watching television?

I can finally make some realistic furniture arrangements in their houses. It's time to say goodbye to too-neat chair placements for the sake of sim blocking. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#44 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 6:25 AM
*SQUEEE!!!* That is all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 6:55 AM
Ahhhhh !! I was waiting ages for this!! Thanks a million.
Instructor
#46 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 7:53 AM
This is brilliant. Thank you so much. (I also have the sit-on-floor hack and would love to have them combined as peggyswan suggested.)
Anyway, thank you again .
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#47 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 8:58 AM
Wow, what an amazing idea! Awesome, just awesome.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#48 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 9:14 AM
"If anyone can do a mod like this," I said, "it's MogHughson!"

And here she is, proving me right! Well done, Mog!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#49 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 10:33 AM
This is fantastic!! Thank you so much Now I can design my sims' living rooms the way I want to :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 1:00 PM
This is the best mod evar!
Page 2 of 9