Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2022 at 9:38 PM
Default Ember McLain Hair and earrings?
Hi everyone! Where can I find hair and earrings like "Danny Phantom"'s Ember McLain? I want to recreate her in my game. Thanks!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 12:21 AM
What age, adult or teen?

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
What age, adult or teen?

Adult please.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 1:40 PM
For the earrings you could try these ear plugs by memento (this will show up in the accessories category in the game) or the piercings from here (scroll down to the end of the post).

You & I, we are just like sims, will live forever
Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 7:25 PM
This might work, for the hair, LeahLillith Tiffany ... the bangs aren't exactly the same but it's got a similar big ponytail and even already comes in a blue recolor.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vvg
For the earrings you could try these ear plugs by memento (this will show up in the accessories category in the game) or the piercings from here (scroll down to the end of the post).

Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by baticeer
This might work, for the hair, LeahLillith Tiffany ... the bangs aren't exactly the same but it's got a similar big ponytail and even already comes in a blue recolor.

I love it! Thank you!