Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Teen Career Set

by asiashamecca Posted 26th Jan 2019 at 11:28 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2019 at 11:12 PM by asiashamecca

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 12:08 AM
Here we go again. You never let us down. I love all of the different types. Thank you for all of your continued hard work. I imagine this took a lot of work to complete.

Unrelated, but if you are looking for ideas for your next teen related career...I have something. What about a career that is like university or maybe community college? With types related to different fields of study? Just a though, not a request, so ignore it if it's a terrible idea. Thank you again for this career.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nintai
Here we go again. You never let us down. I love all of the different types. Thank you for all of your continued hard work. I imagine this took a lot of work to complete.

Unrelated, but if you are looking for ideas for your next teen related career...I have something. What about a career that is like university or maybe community college? With types related to different fields of study? Just a though, not a request, so ignore it if it's a terrible idea. Thank you again for this career.

You are the sweetest. I thought about a University Career but I honestly don't think I could do it as much justice as this one: https://kawaiistacie.wixsite.com/si...iversity-mod-v6
I'm completely open to suggestions though!

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 7:30 AM
*screams like a fan girl*
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 11:29 AM
Wow, this is sooo great! All I ever wanted 4 Teens, so many possibilities. Very good Job! Love These careers!!! Thanx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 4:34 PM
I Love this career i have one issue with it, the lifeguard one its starts at 2pm and the teens don't get out of school until 3pm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 8:14 PM
Thanks for the different careers for my teens
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 10:57 PM Last edited by asiashamecca : 27th Jan 2019 at 11:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DiamondRose1970
I Love this career i have one issue with it, the lifeguard one its starts at 2pm and the teens don't get out of school until 3pm

Thank you! I'll fix that ASAP!
Fixed.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McgooDavey
*screams like a fan girl*

Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Wow, this is sooo great! All I ever wanted 4 Teens, so many possibilities. Very good Job! Love These careers!!! Thanx!

Quote: Originally posted by LadyDrakharis
Thanks for the different careers for my teens

You're very welcome. Glad you like! :lovestruc:

Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
Thank you! I'll fix that ASAP!
Fixed.

Thank you for fixing it
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
You are the sweetest. I thought about a University Career but I honestly don't think I could do it as much justice as this one: https://kawaiistacie.wixsite.com/si...iversity-mod-v6
I'm completely open to suggestions though!

I didn't know that university career was already there. I thought I had a new idea lol. Thank you for taking the time to share that with me.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 9:32 AM
omg this is amazing thankyou for making and sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 7:55 PM
This is so cool!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nintai
I didn't know that university career was already there. I thought I had a new idea lol. Thank you for taking the time to share that with me.

LOL! That's exactly how I felt. I was deep in my noodling phase with all these ideas... and they're all already in there. LOL

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ultimate_chik
omg this is amazing thankyou for making and sharing

Quote: Originally posted by bryinmich
This is so cool!

You're welcome. Glad you like!

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 12:59 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 7:45 PM
Thanks! This is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 5:05 PM
This is amazing! I love these careers. Also, where can I get Isla's hair and clothes?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 12:46 AM
Thank you! I love having more options for my teens. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 5:40 PM
Is it compatible with the April updates?
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th May 2019 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stinalee201120
Is it compatible with the April updates?

No
The careers need updating.
Inventor
#22 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 6:50 PM
Will you update it?

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 4:24 PM
hi your mods are amazing can you pls make music bands mod plss
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 5:25 PM
so glad to have more options thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 10:06 PM
Thanks! will these careers be updated for June 03 patch?
Page 1 of 2