Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2022 at 3:24 PM
Default WCIF: these flat doric columns from tarox4sims2 louis set picture
I've been obsessively looking for flat wall columns, aka doric pilasters and there are some great ones...for the Sims4. Basically i want something like this from TheJim07:

So today on Sims Graveyard I was looking into Tarox's old stuff and found his louis set
and briefly got very excited...until I realized with the help of google translate that the columns weren't included in the package.

Does anyone know who made these, or where to get something similar?

Sidenote: I'm on OS X running Super Collection so I don't have access to AL or M&G stuff. It makes mansion building harder, to be sure.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 2:21 PM
I think I found these! They appear to be in tarox4sims2_diversestaroo.rar on the Graveyard. Here's the picture that matches that name:

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2023 at 2:15 AM
OMG!!!! I took a long hiatus from playing end of last year until recently, so I was amazed to log in today and see this. You rock! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Oct 2023 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slhancox
OMG!!!! I took a long hiatus from playing end of last year until recently, so I was amazed to log in today and see this. You rock! Thanks!

so where's the link?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Oct 2023 at 3:16 PM
They said it was on the Graveyard and gave you the name it was under.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Oct 2023 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
so where's the link?

Well, saying it's at the Graveyard and giving the filename is fine but it took me a minute to actually find it in the folders. So here's a link to the folder it's in: http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.p...7-verschiedenes