Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Musgrave's Haunted Victorian

by Christine11778 Posted 12th Feb 2006 at 4:53 AM - Updated 27th May 2007 at 11:11 AM by Christine11778

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Field Researcher
#76 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:43 AM
Looks good...Nice Work..

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th May 2007 at 2:50 AM
I do think this is a beautiful home, however, with the Seasons expansion I have noticed that weather can get into the second floor. My sims were quite shocked by the snow that entered their home. Maybe this has something to do with the roof? Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it??
Scholar
Original Poster
#78 Old 6th May 2007 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melikay21
I do think this is a beautiful home, however, with the Seasons expansion I have noticed that weather can get into the second floor. My sims were quite shocked by the snow that entered their home. Maybe this has something to do with the roof? Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it??

This is a known problem when boolprop is used. When I made this home I did not use a "dummy wall" on the top level so there is no real way to fix this unless I recreate the house, which I am not going to do. I would not recommend this house to anyone with Seasons.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Instructor
#79 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 4:37 PM
This lot is just what I need! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 9:00 PM
yes this house is SO peffect for my "Voctoria Annalise Cavenish sim shes a lovely young victorian ghost her was ended volently by her evil husband 2 days before her 20th birthday" and i'v been looking for a good house for her to reside in..but they were all too cheery..thank you thank you thank you! you rock!
Test Subject
#81 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 11:03 PM
Christine, I absolutely love this house! Its just perfect with Halloween coming soon. You are so talented! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 6:56 PM
Absolutely amazing house! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:22 PM
Thanks You!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#84 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 9:45 PM
This is so perfect for what I have in mind for the Goth household in Pleasantview It's been like 12 years since you've uploaded this but it's wonderful & perfect~! So putting this in my Let's Play!
Page 4 of 4