Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Polynesia

by Black0rchid Posted 14th Apr 2009 at 11:36 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 12:49 AM by Black0rchid

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 12:16 AM
This is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 6:48 PM
those sloped roofs seen from the inside are... well... I'm speechless!
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 9:14 PM
My game crashes when I try to enter this lot. Any suggestions? Or should I just delete it?

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 11:46 AM
thank u so much for sharing this amasing lot.. Cant wait to go there with my sims! ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 4:37 PM
thank you for your comment, everyone.

Quote: Originally posted by boobunny
My game crashes when I try to enter this lot. Any suggestions? Or should I just delete it?

Thanks

Weird. Try to delete and install again..

Quote: Originally posted by **I_am_ME**
so cool to see something like this. i'm going to check out more of your work. also, do you take requests?

this is great...thanks.

I take only the requests that inspire me
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 6:50 PM
Wow thank you thank you!!!!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 5:08 PM Last edited by icedmango : 27th Apr 2009 at 6:24 PM.
wow it is gorgeous,

is it possible to make this as a resident, means, not as a hotel or something

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:03 PM
It's Just Perfect..!!!!
Wow it's perfect! Great work! ! :D

Onii-chaaan! ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icedmango
wow it is gorgeous,

is it possible to make this as a resident, means, not as a hotel or something

thank you

Phoneboot doesn't change into mailbox with changelotzoning cheats. So, it's probable lot becomes not liveable..But I never try it after season EP.
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th May 2009 at 1:46 PM
Very Beautiful, Creative, and Unique. Your work is amazing. Keep up the talented work please!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th May 2009 at 1:45 PM
Im having problems placing this lot in Twikki Island, ive tried different places, ive created new empty beachlots and then deleted them to even the ground, did´nt work. Anyway you can force-place a lot or something?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 14th May 2009 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome
Im having problems placing this lot in Twikki Island, ive tried different places, ive created new empty beachlots and then deleted them to even the ground, did´nt work. Anyway you can force-place a lot or something?

maybe your problem it's caused by decoration objects in the neighbourhood.
Try this:
-in the neighbourhood click the botton with the tree icon (the decoration botton)
-delete with CANC the waves near the place you want to put the lot, delete also rocks in the proximity
-place the lot
-after placing lot, click another time the decoration button and click the left arrow (ctrl+z), if you want to restore the objects you previously deleted

This problem happens only in maxis full decorated neighbourhood.
Test Subject
#38 Old 24th May 2009 at 2:28 AM
Man this is so cool and nice good work
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 28th May 2009 at 12:40 PM
Oh right the waves, i removed the trees but forgot the waves, thanks i´ll try that.
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th May 2009 at 7:38 PM
thank you so much
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th May 2009 at 7:55 PM Last edited by tutifruti123 : 30th May 2009 at 8:17 PM.
i was able to place it! thanks! the only problem is i cannot check in because there are no options when i click the man from the desk in the left hut in front. why is it so?
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 11:35 PM
Why is this in the Sims 3 area?
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 11:36 PM
Ooops....sorry my bad
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 9:12 AM
Really cool! :-)
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 8:21 AM
Pictures are really beautiful. However, I have problems with this lot. When I try to open it the game crashes. I have tried to delete och reinstall but that does not solve the problem. Also, the lot comes up as residential and not as lodging. Any solution?
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 4:11 PM
UMM,I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO DOWNLOAND THIS!But I dont have Seasons or Free time..........Could you make another lot without The stuff from those eps?Or is there an exception?Its really good!Thx for sharing!

Click here to get the best free,cute,gothic,alternative stuff for your sims!Even full sims!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 2:53 AM
WOW you have outdone yourself, this is BEAUTIFUL!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 2:32 PM
Very good realization, thank you and congratulations for this beautiful work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 11:39 PM
thanks
Page 2 of 2