Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Microphone and Stand (Cloned from Mirror)

by Esmeralda Posted 20th May 2011 at 6:13 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2012 at 10:12 AM by EsmeraldaF : Just some changes to text

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#26 Old 24th May 2011 at 2:39 PM
Totally awesome! Thanks for this innovative idea :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 24th May 2011 at 7:06 PM
WOW... The Sims 3 had the piano, the drums, the guitar, etc... but not the microphone!! THANKS SO MUCH!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th May 2011 at 8:03 PM
I'm sorry but I have to ask this: Where in the world did you get the Servo for Sims 3? I was also looking for it but to no avail.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 27th May 2011 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyron
I'm sorry but I have to ask this: Where in the world did you get the Servo for Sims 3? I was also looking for it but to no avail.

I made the Servo, which I stated near the bottom of the Overview page for this microphone, along with the link to the Servo download on this very site - look again! Glad you like him!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 28th May 2011 at 8:04 AM
This is ace! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 28th May 2011 at 2:53 PM
The songs as someone suggested in WA to sing with microphone would be cool cos well I don't use sound with game anyways I only need actions that way my sims girl band and boy band would be able to sing along to an overlay track on Win Movie Maker for my story Love this item will add this to my game xxx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 31st May 2011 at 8:14 AM
Finally! PROPER gigs and stand-up comedy in TS3!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 8:04 PM
Good Work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 8:10 PM
TOO SWEET! I MISSSS the SIMS2 karaoke. lol Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 7:14 PM
Just to check: is it OK if we use this in our uploads? I've got a club that uses one of these.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StPatrick
Just to check: is it OK if we use this in our uploads? I've got a club that uses one of these.

Yes, that's OK, as long as you credit me for creating it and give a link back to this page. Good luck with your upload, I look forward to seeing it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 9:35 AM
Just decided tonight to try out the band feature of the game and was really disappointed to discover that there was no option to have a damn vocalist. Very pleased to see this mod! Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 2:45 PM
pretty cool. i have a custom mic on the sims 2, and now i can have one on the sims 3. thanks!
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 4:56 PM
Default I can`t downloads.
I can`t downloads.
check please
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#40 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lipfx
I can`t downloads.
check please

Hi, I just tried it and it downloaded fine for me. Please try again.
Test Subject
#41 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 3:27 AM
I love this creation, but why will it only work for a few lines my sim says? She will still move but she doesn't talk?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDarkPandaa
I love this creation, but why will it only work for a few lines my sim says? She will still move but she doesn't talk?

Sorry, I have no idea, works fine for me. I just tried it with one of my sims and he gave a long rambling speech that went on for about 5 real-life minutes. This item is technically just a mirror that happens to look like a microphone, so does your sim stop talking after a few lines if he/she gives a speech in front of a regular mirror? If so, there may be some mod in your game that is conflicting with that action for some reason.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 3:48 AM
I already downloaded, looked everywhere but can't see it on the buy mode or wheresoever.o.O

Help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 3:49 AM
NVm saw it. Dumb of me not reading where it is.xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 4:29 AM
Actually, it would be wonderful if it actually works with Showtime
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#46 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ytrewqaaa
Actually, it would be wonderful if it actually works with Showtime

I'll try to look into that once I can actually get a copy of Showtime! (It only just came out in my country yesterday.)
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 2:41 AM
have you troed to see if you can make this useable in showtime? Like you click on the mic and the function sign apears? cool idea hope you will try to get this to work.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#48 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackCat2010
have you troed to see if you can make this useable in showtime? Like you click on the mic and the function sign apears? cool idea hope you will try to get this to work.
As I mentioned in my previous post above, I'll be looking into it. Can't guarantee I'll get it to work though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 2nd May 2012 at 9:43 PM
Too bad, u can't sing with it in the band, just a mirror for social. But, its nice, well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 7:41 AM
Excellent microphone! Looks perfect!
Page 2 of 3