Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 5:58 PM
Default Mesh resizing for toddlers
Hi I'm needing a little help. I have two accessories and a pair of boots that I want to shrink down from a child size to fit a toddler. I cannot find anyone who is willing to do this for me so I'm trying to find out the easiest route to do this myself. Can I do this with Milkshape 3d? Is there a tutorial on how to do this? I've never done any mesh work nor have i ever used Milkshape before, but it looks easier to learn than blender. Is there anyway that would be easier than Milkshape? Any help offered would be appreciated. Thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 9:40 AM
Probably doesn't work for everything, but I do this myself by swapping tags in S4S to the desired age group only, exporting mesh, resizing mesh in Blender to match, and them reimporting. Well, importing into a new file that is so I preserve the original. I did that the other day for a pair of shoes I'm making so they would have adult and child sized versions.

Keep in mind I am a 3D and Blener newbie so I could be doing it all wrong but hey, it works for me!